MICHELLE DEDE

Posted on Tuesday, July 25th, 2006 at 5:01 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Michelle Dede and Olisa Adibua were presenters of my favourite TV reality show EVER, Big Brother Nigeria. I swear I was addicted to that show, Thank God, I had finished my finals when it started unless I would have simply failed…..Anyway, I think Michelle did a really great job, she seemed very bubbly but humble at the same time…… Some of my friends who know her were telling me that Michelle used to be really wild and crazy back in the day but from her interview, it seems as though she has found herself……good for her……Anyway, here is her interview and photo spread from the official Big Brother Nigeria Magazine. The poses are really cheesy and goofy but I think that’s what they were going for. I know thunder and lightening are going to strike me for this but I think Olisa looks kinda cute here……I need help….lol
I luv that Jewel by Lisa Folawiyo green ankara kimono top…very hot!

Be Sociable, Share!
  • Custom Search
  • 19 Comments on “MICHELLE DEDE”

Comments
    • Sola Labinjo July 25, 2006 at 12:52 PM

What happened to you old layout :( ?

• Bella Naija July 25, 2006 at 1:02 PM

technical issues…sooo upsetting!

• Mona July 25, 2006 at 1:04 PM

Apparently this girl sounds really posh is it true? She looks nice. I have this mag, it’s a bit dry though.

• Sola July 25, 2006 at 1:58 PM

I watched through the available weeks on the internet and it was fun. However, I think in a bid to market Nigeria as an entertainment hub for Africa, the show seemed sort of staged and not so “reality TV”. I find Michelle’s expressions on stage are quite exaggerated and her facial gestures are too strong for her character but I guess the public would get used to it like they have with Davina on BB UK.

• Anonymous July 25, 2006 at 2:56 PM

I watched the show and it was really nice, the only things i didnt like about Michelle was her dress sense it was just so poor.

• Bella Naija July 25, 2006 at 3:23 PM

@mona…i dont know about sounding posh but she definitely has an ‘accent’

@anonymous…u r too mean…yeah her outfits on the show were a bit ‘off’ but i dont think she had much of a choice….most of the clothes were donated by naija designers who were sponsors of the show

• Dimples July 25, 2006 at 3:27 PM

Men that Michelle’s fone was just too much o!!!I hear she is a Jand product so I ain’t going to hate cos it was nice and clear unlike some of those home video ones…Totally agree her fashion sense was a bit up and down..and gosh let’s not even talk about her dodgy weaves.
      But it was a good show where she messed up Olisa was there to carry her along.
      Abeg anyone has contact details for Katung?? :)

• Sola July 25, 2006 at 3:36 PM

@bella naija: LOL, definitely an accent.
      If that indeed is her accent, she needs to mellow next season, it definitely sounds out of Africa talk less Naija but if people like it, let it flow though.

• Onada July 25, 2006 at 4:23 PM

didnt watch the show. but the photo shoot looks nice!

• Anonymous July 25, 2006 at 4:23 PM

How did you guys watch Big Brothr Nigeria from the states?

Is there a special site that allows you to watch,

thanks

• Anonymous July 25, 2006 at 4:47 PM

As an official big brother nigeria addict, i have read the magazine and totally loved it. My computer was on 24/7 watching it online that it took a while to get back to my tv schedule. Even got to talk to ebuka on the phone from here. cant wait for bbn2

• Belle July 25, 2006 at 5:12 PM

i knew her in Addis when i was a kid, she was WILD back then. But then again, i was young, and people were conservative, so she might not have been that wild after all. Her Dad was an ambassador, so she lived in a bunch of countries and went to school in the UK.. so the accent is definitely NOT fake.

• Bella Naija July 25, 2006 at 5:24 PM

I dont think her accent is fake. I just said she has one…in the article, it said she has lived in a bunch of places…and i know her sister najite has the same kind of accent…its more of a west african accent rather than british or nigerian .anyway, personally, i like her and her accent….
      @belle….my friend was telling me the same thing..that she was wild….what do u guys mean?

• Anonymous July 25, 2006 at 5:54 PM

I found out abt the show quite late and became an addict myself…lol. Michelle does look nice. I’m loving that kimono top too.

• Dammie July 25, 2006 at 6:13 PM

Call weird, or tell me I live under a rock, But i keep hearing about this Big Brother thing…..I came across I’m not sure if it’s suppose to be the American version {http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother5/}………It’s obviously not as popular as it in other countries.

I couldn’t sit to watch the whole thing though :p

• caramel July 25, 2006 at 6:29 PM

Tell me why Nigerians choose to replace “Boot cut” jeans with “WIDE-LEGGED” in the fashion foot notes of this big brother article…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…
      “she has on wide legged jeans”

• Aba Boy August 2, 2006 at 12:47 PM

Olisa is a top guy…Its always pleasing to read good things about ones step-cousin. I didnt get to watch BB Nigeria, but I understand it was good…

• Anonymous October 25, 2006 at 9:48 AM

Hey Michelle is a sexy sassy and great person. I knew her too and still know her and i don’t thing you could find anyone with a bigger and better heart. Love ya girl, from your BFG

• Anonymous October 25, 2006 at 9:52 AM

and by the way for all you who think so the accent is not fake.