9ICE & TONI PAYNE MARRIED

Hi Y’all,
How is your week going? My week has been fabulous! I wish I could dish but I cant.
Anyway, congrats to Oluwaseun Antonia Payne (Toni Payne) and Abolore Akande (9ice) on their registry wedding and traditional engagement. Their wedding took place yesterday Thursday 17 July 2008 morning.
Check out the wedding photos below! Toni looked gorgeous, absolutely glowing! A big congrats to the couple!!!!! I pray that God blesses their union and all their endeavors.

Photo Credit: Jarmoe Silas

55 Comments on 9ICE & TONI PAYNE MARRIED
  • Made In London July 18, 2008 at 12:03 pm

1st! Yay.

This is beautiful. So she opted out of the ‘big do’. Good move, I like it.

• Dimples July 18, 2008 at 12:11 pm

Oh Congrats TP and 9ice….perhaps I thought the wedding was meant to be later on in the year..who knows maybe the bigger one is still going happen…

• teecity July 18, 2008 at 12:20 pm

9ice is married? awwwwwwww
    CONGRATULATIONS

• femme fatale July 18, 2008 at 12:25 pm

awww…they look good…CONGRATS!!

• chetablog July 18, 2008 at 12:33 pm

Congrats to Nice for doing good by her. No bladdy fears man, Toni is a sweet girl

• mystoriesmytestimonies July 18, 2008 at 12:35 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!

• misspumping July 18, 2008 at 1:07 pm

cogratulations ire akari o

• Anonymous July 18, 2008 at 1:13 pm

Sometimes gossips are true sha. . . .so we’ll be expecting a mini-9ice or 9ice jr by Dec. Congrats guys, so happy 4 u…………… :-)

• Anonymous July 18, 2008 at 1:30 pm

Abi anonymous, her tummy is protruding…

• BlogVille Idol July 18, 2008 at 1:31 pm

wow!!we have 5 contestants left on blogville idol!!!pls go to our page listen to them ond current post and then cast your vote..and dont forget to drop us a kind comment!!!

congrtas to toni & 9ice

• yankeenaijachick July 18, 2008 at 2:17 pm

She married a good man. That is so cutie to know that one of our dear bloggers married him. It’s very simple yet classy.

• Anonymous July 18, 2008 at 2:27 pm

Very simple and nice. Not over the top. Simplier unions last longer anyway.

By the way is Toni pregnant or am i seeing different. Maybe is my eyes.

i wish them the best.

• Anonymous July 18, 2008 at 2:28 pm

Ok my eyes is not seeing different. She is pregnant, at least 4months. Double Congrats. Once again i repeat may god bless their union.

• Anonymous July 18, 2008 at 2:43 pm

I believe that bumpalicious bump of hers is barely hidden in that dress.
    Thats the answer to the comment that the wedding was earlier than planned and to anonymous: NO you are not seeing different!

Congrats anyways, wonder if marriage & fatherhood will have any kinda impact on his career?

• NIGERIA POLITRICKS July 18, 2008 at 2:50 pm

they look good together…best of luck TP & 9ice!

• Lolita July 18, 2008 at 3:12 pm

Toni looks absolutely gorgeous. Nice.

• NikkiSab July 18, 2008 at 3:20 pm

De look so awww…….i’m tearful. I wish i shine like dis on my day.De look lovely. Bella how r ur wedding plans going? Take care.

• Anonymous July 18, 2008 at 3:25 pm

She not pregnant jo, it was wind blowing her dress forward….LOL.

Congrats Toni and 9ice…y’all look great together. May the lord bless their union. Oh, and it was a smart idea opting for a small ceremony. I’m sick and tired of folks thinking they must have a “Carnival” in order to have a nice wedding.

• Anonymous July 18, 2008 at 3:27 pm

Bella is getting married??? Na wa o, thanks for going under-g on us Bella!!!

• Anonymous July 18, 2008 at 4:16 pm

Happy Married Life to the couple and more of God’s Blessing in their lives.

• Anonymous July 18, 2008 at 4:47 pm

Bella u try sha….how did u milk this when even the media were not aware???
    A big congratulations to them o…and thanks Bella for redeeming my image with the photos coz pple did not believe me when i told them…

Adaa

• Greene July 18, 2008 at 5:37 pm

I saw the photos on facebook this morning, Bella you are hot o! I’m sure even the happy couple have not released any official pics. I have a few comments:

9ice looks SHARP in that suit.

Toni is glowing but I don’t like her hair.

….and if she is pregnant then that brilliant white dress is WRONG!!

BUT – good on them for opting out of the whole big charade that some people do, in favour of something nice and small. I wish them a very happy married life and more success in all they do.

• Anonymous July 18, 2008 at 6:02 pm

Toni and 91CE–i cannot get enough of you guys.
    MAY GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.

• Anonymous July 18, 2008 at 7:18 pm

dis is d nicest i’ve seen toni look….
    she’s positively glowing!
    congrats to d couple

• Anonymous July 18, 2008 at 7:26 pm

@greene

pls dont start…aint nothing wrong wit her brilliant white dress….preggers or not..

she can wear whatever she want…
    dere’s no rule dat says……………….

it is what it is…..just nasty old tradition!

• Anonymous July 18, 2008 at 7:51 pm

abeg who are this people … please help a sister
    wendu

• misschristabel05 July 18, 2008 at 8:08 pm

congratulations to them both o! i wish them the very best in marriage and i pray that the “gongo” will continue to “so” in their lives. can i get an amen??!!! lol

• Anonymous July 18, 2008 at 9:08 pm

Do the girl making the comment about the brilliant white dress and the pregnancy, abeg save your judgements. Na God make the rule? And if we sticking to the rule, the white symbolized virginity back in the day so I think that knocks off about 99% of us. Give your congratulations and move on!

Congrats to the couple. All the best!

• ‘dara July 18, 2008 at 11:35 pm

Thx bella, your fingers are always on the pulse.
    All the very best to the happy couple, they look good together.

• Zee July 19, 2008 at 12:31 am

9ice is on point oo!!!
    wish dem the best

• Sisi Blu July 19, 2008 at 12:46 am

THESE PICTURED MADE MY DAY! I LUFF THEM BOTH!!

• Bobby Taylor Consulting July 19, 2008 at 3:12 am

CONGRATS TONI!

• africa entertainment and sports July 19, 2008 at 10:15 am

T0 TONI : Oruka ti d’owo na

TO 9ICE : Di Ololufere mu

TO BOTH : Ko s’eni to le ya
    yin titi lailai !

I like the shape of Toni’s dress – around the belly area…Don’t mind me o ! Congratulations !!!!!!!

• Anonymous July 19, 2008 at 11:52 am

bella, kindly remove all the nasty comments pple r leavin bout toni’s dress n her belly.
    really whats pple’s probs? i guess lots of pple dont have better things to do that find negativity in smthin so special as a union or celebration of luv. pple are so sad. congrats to 9ice n toni. may God bless ur union

• Anonymous July 19, 2008 at 11:54 am

and to greene, get a life n plan ur own wedding…whats up with the comments about toni’s hair etc. get a life n dont hate

• Anonymous July 19, 2008 at 12:01 pm

people are free to make their comments! That’s what it is- coments.

9ice and Toni, congratulations.

• Funmie July 19, 2008 at 3:15 pm

congratulations Toni…. I am very Jealous ooo but congrats anyways..lol

• PISSED OFF July 19, 2008 at 5:10 pm

@ negative comments…seriously? I thought all parents taught their kids that there is a time to SHUT UP!

@ greene, it’s her freaking wedding. Once in a life time! There was absolutely no need for your comments. I can imagine you feeling like some smart alek when you were writing. Do you think you’re the only one that noticed certain things? You were just silly and spiteful enough to write them. Seriously, just go somewhere.

I’m sick and tired of people especially Nigerians thinking they have to comment about EVERYTHING!

@nikkisab, don’t be stupid. If you’re trying to get blog hits by starting a rumour do it somewhere else.

• chetablog July 19, 2008 at 5:26 pm

I dunno what these idiots are talking about. That woman that Brother Nice is sitting next to looks absolutely beautiful, gorgeous and muah head to toe. Bladdy fools who say other wise!

• archiwiz July 19, 2008 at 5:26 pm

The pics are very nice. Toni loooked very beautiful in her dress. The groom also looked very sharp.

Quiet and classy…That’s the way to go.

• Waffarian July 19, 2008 at 5:34 pm

Congratulations to the couple,they both look lovely.

By the way, if you put your picture on a public forum expect all sorts of comments, both negative and positive, especially if you just happen to be a “celebrity”.

It comes with the territory good people, stop being so naive. If you doubt me, put your picture up and see the kind of comments you will get, even if nobody knows who the hell you are…talkless of folks that are in the entertainment business. To be in the public eye is a choice.

Na as you pose na im dem go take snap you.

• Anonymous July 19, 2008 at 6:02 pm

she is so preggers. they look good though

• Anonymous July 19, 2008 at 6:04 pm

pple d reason y it was small is cos she is pregnant jor.stop pretending like y’all have not figured that out already.

• Anonymous July 19, 2008 at 6:15 pm

y’all there is no rule that says comments must be positive…..
    Thats y its a comment pple r entitled 2 say whatever dey feel lyk..”one man’s meat is anoda man’s poison”..
    That being said I wish them the very best….

• Anonymous July 19, 2008 at 8:38 pm

Some of these bloggers that come here to leave anonymous comments really baffle me…..do y’all have ultra sound scan eyes???? how do you know toni payne is pregnant abeg?
    And since when did pregnancy become a strange phenomenon? free her abeg.
    Just drop your comments and step!

Toni and 9ice Congrats!!!!

• Sola Folowosele July 19, 2008 at 9:23 pm

did belle take those pictures? if no, acknowledge the paparrazzi who did,

• Anonymous July 19, 2008 at 10:00 pm

It’s good to see one of Toni’s engagements come to fuition. Finally!

• Anonymous July 19, 2008 at 10:11 pm

Anon @ 10:00pm……..BAD BELLE!!!!!

• Anonymous July 19, 2008 at 11:44 pm

OMG! What is it sef? For starters, I don’t know if Toni is Prego as that wedding dress does not say PREGNANT.

No 2. And so what if she’s pregnant?!? And then? After that? Human beings can JUDGE! Kilode! I don’t knw why y’all think you come on here and leave your retarded 2 cents about….. Ehn her hair, ehn her dress, enh it was rush rush. Why don’t you get a life? Like seriously!!!

As Asa said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. All you haters are a bunch of oniranus. Jesus needs to come back already. The one and only one who is fit to judge.

If anything, I’m burnt 9ice is hooked. It means all hope is lost o!!! I had my mighty crush on 9ice ehn! Toni oooooooooooo. Give me my man! I kid!!! May God bless your union.

End of story! Now was that so hard?

• Ogedegbe Monica February 10, 2009 at 1:29 pm

Jessee i jxt heard this.9ice i wish u d best in life n as for ur wife,i say congrats ur husband is a blessed man.wishing u d best in life.

• chichibaby June 7, 2010 at 11:46 pm

they already broke up thou…how sad.

• diva December 2, 2010 at 4:43 am

not bad.i just have a problem with the simplicity of the wedding. she shud have opted to make it elegant. this is a once in a life time memory……has to be as grand as possible

• esosa July 12, 2012 at 6:14 pm

NEVER MIND GUYS ITS LOOOOOOONG OVER!!!

• Amaka June 11, 2013 at 3:05 pm