Entering the Kweendom with ‘Jowo Biko’

Posted on Thursday, October 30th, 2008 at 11:04 AM

By BellaNaija.com

After years on the Nigerian and UK scene, Kween (Queen Chinyere Onokala) caught her big break last year with her hit song ‘Jebele’, the Don-Jazzy produced song was a firm fan favourite. She won a major music award and the video received massive airplay.
Now Kween is back with a brand new track entitled ‘Jowo Biko’. This soulful track is one of my favourites at the moment. Its so exciting to listen to quality music from Female Nigerian artistes like Kween and Omawumi. Hats off to Kween.

Download

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 8 Comments on “Entering the Kweendom with ‘Jowo Biko’”

Comments
    • shoo October 30, 2008 at 6:43 PM

Beautiful Song! I wasnt expecting to like it but I’m glad I gave it a listen.

• Matse October 31, 2008 at 2:24 PM

Kween love…as soon as you land,send am to me…lol. Trust you to do wonders.

• please October 31, 2008 at 2:57 PM

kween is too creative, biko. all hail the kween!

• Bobby November 1, 2008 at 6:11 PM

wow,i love ur song, it certainly has the wow factor, i have also seen u on stage so i know u are a really strong performer, just tell me why i should stop playing the song over and over again? jowobiko?

• babe November 5, 2008 at 1:56 PM

Kweeen you too much! You are one in a million.

• Emy November 5, 2008 at 1:58 PM

U are the best…very few female artistes come close to you.Your beauty…your smile and you earthliness and talent.You are a dynamite.

• Mina November 15, 2008 at 12:09 AM

Oh Kween, so good to see you back with a new song, i absolutely love jebele and have been waiting for a new track from you for a while now. Thank God you have one out, I’m going to listen to it now.

• Zeeyna November 22, 2008 at 1:28 AM

Queen is a strong talented soulful and classy African Jewel.Rare and hard to find.I am so proud of her music.