Posted on Wednesday, November 19th, 2008 at 12:05 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Its the BN Hitlist. Songs blowing up, songs about to blow or songs we just love especially from up-coming artistes. Check on it!

Sauce Kid featuring Banky W – Nobody

Download

So many people seem to LOVE this song. I’ve had so many people ask, ‘Have you heard – Nobody?’ Well I just added myself to the list of fans. The song is slow and sexy. Sauce Kid kills it, Banky W brings it! Have a listen.

Amplifyd – Babi Babi

Download

After Disco Peperempe, Amplifyd flips the script with this one! Totally different sound from them, this song conjurs images of weddings and engagements..very appropriate for the xmas wedding season. Its such a ‘feel good’ song – lovin it!

Isolate Arafada featuring Gino – Ara

Download

I cant mention this song without making the ’9ice comparison’. Its a good song on its own merit but no doubt fans of 9ice will love this.

Djinee featuring M.I – Lade

Download

Love it! The talent is indelible. Djinee and M.I

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 21 Comments on “BN Hitlist: Sauce Kid feat. Banky W | Amplifyd | Arafada feat. Gino | Djinee Feat. MI”

Comments
    • SiSi Blu November 19, 2008 at 2:27 AM

Yay! 1st!! I love all the songzzzzzzzzz!!

• Bolaji November 19, 2008 at 11:41 AM

These songs are all nice, the naija music industry is stepping up big time! Thanks bella for the scoop on all these songs, becoz of you am on point with the naija songs i didnt even know eldees’s big boi was a week old (according to my inside sources) when i listened to it on ur website, u is bad keep up the good work!
      what is haleberity?!! LOL this guys are so creative!!
      One thing is glaring a lot of these lads are educated so its glaring in their works. Great stuff am just smiling from ear to ear!!

• Michael Segun Oyewole November 21, 2008 at 10:17 AM

heard all these songs before, all mad, lol… very creative and on point. thanks Bella. Was wondering tho miss, how do i get you to listen to my songs, lol.Hope am not asking for too much.. :-)

• Ronami November 21, 2008 at 12:09 PM

pls could u resend the djinee song i’ll really appreciate it…. thank u

• Ronami November 21, 2008 at 12:18 PM

please could u just resend all of them…. hope its no trouble…. thanx

• bella November 21, 2008 at 1:08 PM

i just checked, the download links are still active. try again

• Chika November 21, 2008 at 1:20 PM

i love the sauce kid and Banky W track! cld u pls resend it the link says the download limit has been reached and it shld be resent..:-) thanks!

• bella November 21, 2008 at 1:38 PM

reuploaded…

• pb November 21, 2008 at 1:54 PM

Love the songs… our artists are doing so well… thanks Bella!

• Bernard November 21, 2008 at 3:33 PM

The songs are really good. But its funny how every Djinee song is with a different girl’s name. lol.

• Uchman November 23, 2008 at 5:36 PM

Naija music na LORD but neva heard these songz.Big ups Bella

• dScR?Be November 24, 2008 at 2:12 AM

AMP brings it again… Yes, I is a groupie

• Ropo November 24, 2008 at 6:35 AM

amplifyd song is so hot.. has a party feel to it, and you know we nigerians like to party so its gonna be a hit

• moyo oladigun November 27, 2008 at 10:05 PM

sauce kdi is the best rapper from nigeria and seriously i have waited for this album and this song nobody just sends the chills through th body. it was flex remix with riz b4 this but this nobody song has stolen every single gangsterism outta me. im more on my sexy and gentleman swag.
      good job sauce kid and banky. drop african american already. Bella naija will you be doing any reviews on this album because i will like to have it.

• silver November 29, 2008 at 1:06 AM

dis sauce kid track is nice even though his rapping reminds me a little of lil wayne…banky did a great job though…

• chidi umek November 30, 2008 at 11:09 PM

this song by saucekid and banky is the most interesting song of the year i think. and i see sauce kid and banky propelling into the next level of their career if this song is well promoted. remixes and feature guest artists maybe wande coal etc. sauce kid rocks. i am getting that african american album by the way

• toyosi December 1, 2008 at 11:04 AM

OMG, DIJNEE IS THE BEST THING TAT HAPPANED TO NIGERIAN MUSIC…THIS DUDE WAS BORN TO SING..LOVING THIS SONG…

• Dean December 1, 2008 at 12:54 PM

Hello
      Pls re;upload the songs. they have expired
      many thanks

• Dean December 1, 2008 at 1:02 PM

Or alternatively pls sent to my email address pls
      am very interested in the **Isolate Arafada featuring Gino – Ara**
      Well done and keep it up!!

• yimina December 4, 2008 at 1:43 AM

My fav in your list would have to be Isolate. I have to disagree with you about Ara being 9ice-esque (at least in the sense that his sound is not original), I just think both Ara and 9ice share fuji influences. Ara probably leans more hip-hop, and 9ice more pop or R&B.

• Shade December 4, 2008 at 8:47 AM

The Ara song is absolutely fantastic….now thats music we can confortably export….sounds like a world song…..
      (Yeah he sounds somehow like 9ice but hey aint nuthin wrung with that)