Posted on Sunday, December 21st, 2008 at 1:26 PM

By BellaNaija.com

The Future Awards Nominees’ Party, where certificates were issues to all 160 nominees held on Wednesday, the 17th of December at the Swe Bar, City Mall, Onikan.

The star-studded event, which was hosted by Kunle Snatcha of the Rooftop MCs saw brilliant performances by Lara George and Dready (of her hit song, Ijoba Orun), Bez, Et Cetera, and Kani, with comedy from the Holly Mallam and Omobaba. On the red carpet were the hottest lifestyle and entertainment TV shows: Soundcity, Nigezie, Hip on TV, STV Entertainment, Video Wheels amongst others.

Chude. Denrele & Mercy Johnson

Cool FM's Gbemi

Designer Mai Atafo & Soundcity's Onyinye Igwe

Rooftop MCs

Apprentice Africa's Eunice Omole

Rapper, Kel

Ebuka

Adebola, Emilia & Chude of Redstrat

Model & TV Presenter, Isio

Nominees & Guests

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 19 Comments on “Banky W, Lara George, Mercy Johnson, Ouch, Others, Shine at The Future Awards Nominees Ball!”

Comments
    • Qed December 21, 2008 at 8:54 PM

one moment of silence please!! to appreciate the finess + swaggar …ebuka
      reminds me of my future fine husband….:)

• Dorah December 22, 2008 at 3:53 AM

Yeah. That Eubuka guy is HOT!

• Dorah December 22, 2008 at 3:54 AM

I mean, Ebuka.

• seun December 22, 2008 at 6:33 AM

mercy, mercy, MERCY!:-)

• The Boob Sistas December 22, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Bella, LOL at ouch. You’re so right. I saw these pictures on Niyi’s page on facebook and had to comment. Didn’t Mercy look in the mirror and notice that she needs a good support bra before leaving the house?! It’s an eyesore mehn.

Compliments of the season Bella and please visit my new blog when you can.

Take care.

• mina December 22, 2008 at 5:52 PM

Hmmmm, Mercy baby, she’s looking all so fierce. I love that girl, she has really come a long way as an actress. She’s a great actress.

• TK December 22, 2008 at 8:23 PM

Ahn-ahn!! Bella more pictures now! There were plenty celebrity more than Unruly people dia o!

• Dosh December 23, 2008 at 10:33 PM

the picture of kel right on top of ebuka’s is a good sight. so much sugar

• silver December 24, 2008 at 12:40 AM

ur so right… it seems she neva has on a good support bra…

• silver December 24, 2008 at 12:42 AM

am sooooooo sick of dis denrele guy…abeg…

• Abubakar December 30, 2008 at 1:47 AM

Somone please help tell Mercy Johnson that she somehow always looks cheap, fake and tramplike in her choice of wearz… She needs to get some class.

• Abubakar December 30, 2008 at 1:49 AM

Someone please help tell Mercy Johnson that she always looks cheap, raz, and tramp-like in her choice of wearz. She needs to get some class.

• mina December 30, 2008 at 7:07 AM

Excuse you? She doesn’t look cheap here. I agree that she has in the past, but she doesn’t in this pic.

• plastiQ December 30, 2008 at 1:30 PM

The UnRulies….hmmmn. I know…..

• Miz B December 31, 2008 at 8:28 AM

Stop hatin’ on Mercy. I think she looks great. Shes come a long way and is a fantastic actress. She just needs to tone down abit on the sexiness.

• Maya January 3, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Most of these outfits on these people look kinda wierd but I am not tryin to be offensive but that is my opinion you guys might love all of the outfits but I just don’t.

• Iyke January 7, 2009 at 11:26 AM

Same here mehn, i’d gladly pay that denrele 1 million to stay in a closet for the rest of my lifespan. Hideous. dnt know y nigerians r dancing around a masquerade.

• Lyshmina June 8, 2010 at 12:34 PM

Mercy i really like the way you act, so nice, oh! you are you are my role model.

• peter February 22, 2011 at 5:30 PM

hi plz i wat 2gt intouch wit u becoz i hv zeal of acting nd i nd ur assitnt pet frm uniport my num is 08169583558