And They Yelled ‘Surprise!!’ – 9ice’s Birthday Pary

Posted on Monday, January 19th, 2009 at 8:43 AM

By BellaNaija.com

On the 17th of January 2009, Abolore Akande aka 9ice celebrated his birthday. With his marriage, birth of his baby and immense career success, the past 365 days have been abolsutely amazing for 9ice and his family. So it was fitting that his wife, Toni Payne-Akande decided to make his birthday as special as possible by throwing him a surprise party. The party was held at the Bungalow Club in California.

Aww….very cute. Happy Birthday 9ice! Best Wishes from BN.

Surprise!!! 9ice in shock

Yay! Its my bday party

So You Planned This...If I Catch U Ehhh

Happy Birthday!!

Photo Credit: Toni Payne-Akande

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 18 Comments on “And They Yelled ‘Surprise!!’ – 9ice’s Birthday Pary”

Comments
    • Ifez January 19, 2009 at 8:46 AM

Toni looks cute..she is a proper celebrity together with 9ice. Many more years to the cute couple….

• Olamild January 19, 2009 at 8:54 AM

AHwwwww how lovely!

• DG January 19, 2009 at 11:49 AM

Very cute pictures… they looks so happy… wish them loads more happiness in the years to come.

• DG January 19, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Meant to say they LOOK so happy LOL.

• tatafo! January 19, 2009 at 2:45 PM

eyaaah….happy belated bday 9ice

• jo January 19, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Happy Birthday 9ice!! Nice pics!! – Naija girls like weaves sha – chai!

• gbone January 19, 2009 at 5:53 PM

we like weave die

• Qed January 19, 2009 at 11:59 PM

dont blame us!
      I’ve decided to reinvent myself for 09… first thing style
      I just had a weave done and in just a couple of minutes I became super hot! looked like a celebrity (ciara though i insist an finer than her sha!)…bla bla and bla. And thats someone lovely, full natural hair oh! I confess the main reason for the weave is cos I really dont know how to go about handling my own natural long hair, am not mixed race but its not your avg nigerian long hair…but all the comments i’ve been getting on my weave just makes me want to stick to weaves. For years years i tried the natural long hair thing, it dont get me any comment expect oh! is that your real hair its long oh!
      …..even the money I paid is not paining again…Lol

also I was 2wks ago without any makeup dew hair n all… met a friend of a friend and he was like: oh how r u? are alright? then I said yeah just finished my exams its my first day out; he says oh i see wondering but that explains it… people what happened to the out of bed look being sexy or natural beauty apperently my face should be all MACed up when I leave my house

• desire January 20, 2009 at 1:33 AM

happy bday to 9ice.cute couple wishin them a happy n long marriage.

• Dorah January 20, 2009 at 4:08 AM

Weave is cool, if looks natural and good. Makeup…I’m a little iffy on that since I don’t wear it…It’s not good for the skin, imho.

Holler tho! Nice party!

• nini January 20, 2009 at 4:19 PM

uhhh…9ice must have been truly suprised!happy birthday!

• Notjust Ok January 20, 2009 at 6:12 PM

Alapo Meji!.. 9ice one Bella….

• sojay47 January 20, 2009 at 8:57 PM

happy belated bday 9ice, God blesss u and ur family more and more.

• Beekay January 21, 2009 at 5:50 PM

Wot a 9ice way 2 begin 2009ice.Hope my Tuface dey see these two lovebirds?Thnx BN.

• KIKE(ARDENT READER) January 22, 2009 at 3:06 PM

NICE ONE 4 NICE…………..RIDE ON AND APPRECIATE GOD MORE

• KIKE(ARDENT READER) January 22, 2009 at 3:11 PM

TONI AKANDE IM HAPPY 4 U.WISHING U MORE YEARS OF JOY UNSPEAKABLE TOGETHER………A VIRTUOUS WOMAN DAT KNOWS HOW TO PAMPER A HUSBAND.LADIES LEARN FROM DIS……………….

• Tony Loracher January 27, 2009 at 3:41 AM

Happy Birthday 9ice…Big Ups Bella Naija !!!

• mo January 10, 2010 at 1:53 AM

where are you based? that man sounds TOO vain. naija ppl na very vain sha. always weave. always make-up. always shakara for no reason even. if you want to learn to manage your “natural” permed hair check out longhaircareforum.com it is for black women. LOTS of tips. If you want to learn more about natural no-perm hair, go to nappturality.com. Once you learn it is very easy! Like algebra, only the ignorant think that hair care is hard. The important word is CARE.