Project Fame West Africa Winner Inyanya rides high with ‘Love Truly’

Posted on Thursday, January 29th, 2009 at 9:38 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Following his victory on the show Project Fame West Africa winner, Inyanya Mbuk is riding high! The 22 Year Old Calabar Native is enjoying his prizes from the show including a Toyota RAV 4 SUV and 2.5 Million Naira. He has also been very busy in the studio cooking up his debut album.

With its soft melody and soulful vocals, his first single, the Tee-Y Mix produced ‘Love Truly’ is romantic and catchy! His 2nd single ‘No Time’ featuring Faze will also be out soon.

Find out a little more about Inyanya below:
Age: 22.
Relationship Status: Single .
Profile: Born in Calabar, Cross Rivers State On October 31st 1986. Mbuk speaks English and Efik.

He likes to write songs and hang out at Karaoke bars. He also attends choir practice on Saturdays. His favourite hangouts in Calabar include Fiesta Fries Bar, Mirage Nite Club and Westlife.

He loves to watch reality TV shows and his favourite meal is richly prepared Beans.

He describes Nigeria as a beautiful place with greedy leaders. He loves Calabar because it is beautiful. He identifies human trafficking, child abuse and rape as pressing issues in Nigeria.

He dislikes dishonesty and pomposity.(Editors Note: Pomposity?! LOL)

Listen to Inyanya’s Love Truly

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 17 Comments on “Project Fame West Africa Winner Inyanya rides high with ‘Love Truly’”

Comments
    • cassandra January 29, 2009 at 3:44 PM

oh my gosh, are u 4 real…..this man is emosh … the best thing to come out of my home state. after me :}….am proud to be from calabar ….this is our year boi cos am coming back …..in 2012 loooooool

• miss mini me January 29, 2009 at 5:11 PM

awwww. I love this songggggg..Bella please for the sake of those who don’t know where to download nigerian songs as good as this could you please put up a download link..PLEASEEEE…thanks

• dami January 29, 2009 at 6:02 PM

does the editor disagree wit d word “pomposity”??? it’s a legit word o! lol @ d editor!!

• Chika Moses January 29, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Ooooohh! I love the track! Nice one… Go Calabar!

• sharone January 29, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Bella it doesn’t seem to be playing…it just says loading….

• myalteregoisayanna January 29, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Me likey likey!

• joyce January 29, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Hot track!! I’m so proud to be my people.

• Toun Oladapo January 30, 2009 at 1:42 PM

i love it……its playing like forever on my pc.i dont want to stop.

• Yinka January 31, 2009 at 12:11 AM

awww….this is so nice, i’ve been playing it over and over again wivout realizing it, …but pomposity…lol

• chilolo February 1, 2009 at 7:02 AM

I want u to know you are my honey, the only one where dey make me go crazy.Baby I give u my loving, heart and soul that’s worth more than money, baby.They don’t know just how i feel about you, truly love you. I remember when you came my way, baby I knew it was a destined thing. To this moment I bless the day, you smiled at me and told me your name. Every time that I close my eyes the only thing I dey see na your pretty smile.How do I live without your love?

• NG February 1, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Is that ur comment? lol.

• Magnetic February 4, 2009 at 8:36 AM

i have looked since like forever.where i can listen to or download this song.i just love mbuk from the first time he smiled he just grew on me.

• Nemi Azorbo February 12, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Hey Bella. I have an interview for you with Praise, one of the runners up from Project Fame West Africa and a couple songs too. If you can, get in touch with me for more details. n.azorbo@freestyl-ent.com

• Yvonne February 18, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Beautiful

• Eni March 11, 2009 at 10:25 PM

TRULY Amazing!!! Funny though, I seemed to prefer it as originally rendered in the competition. The studio sort of perfected it a lil too much… made it too smooth!

• imayo August 3, 2009 at 1:49 PM

c am really crazy about dis song and i wish i could meet uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• amechi December 6, 2010 at 4:14 PM

whoah am just crazy about ur lyrics >love truly< a true life story