New Video: L’Ami – Nutin + Preview of ‘Know’

Posted on Monday, October 19th, 2009 at 7:20 PM

By BellaNaija.com

Lami PhillipsWe introduced you to L’Ami earlier this year when we featured photos from her music showcase. We also featured her song ‘Know’ featuring MI – the melodic neo soul love song got everyone in revved up for more from L’Ami! Now the songstress is now taking things to the next level by releasing videos for her lead singles ‘Know’ and ‘Nutin’. Check out the full video for ‘Nutin‘ below and then grab a peek at the preview of the video for fan fave ‘Know’.

Looking forward to lots more from L’Ami
_____________________________________________________________________
Watch L’Ami – Nutin

Catch a sneak peek of L’Ami ‘Know’ – Watch out for the video premiere soon!

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 16 Comments on “New Video: L’Ami – Nutin + Preview of ‘Know’”

Comments
    • Licious October 19, 2009 at 10:57 PM

I love this chic!!!!! like wow!!! very excited for her album! Best female musician in Nigeria!

• sweethix! October 20, 2009 at 2:07 AM

in fact…. me too i go soon dey wake with make up on top my face

• babyphat October 20, 2009 at 6:14 PM

fab videos. can’t wait to see the full vid for know. love the use of colours in nuttin. very stylish. we finally have a female artist to look forward to.

• sleepywillow October 20, 2009 at 10:58 PM

okay I will give 50,000 naira to any Nigerian artist who does not have a club scene, bed scene, auto tune or cleavage/ showy clothing in their video. This is for serious.

• mandy October 21, 2009 at 3:07 AM

Really nice…in my opinion she leads the pack among female naija singers.

• oritsekeldraine October 21, 2009 at 4:04 AM

I think she has made a good video…i like the concept it looks classy…but the music sounds wacked up!!!

• sweetie October 21, 2009 at 4:11 AM

:) beautiful lady, beautiful song …..love it!

• lola October 21, 2009 at 3:50 PM

MI nailed it for me……madam lami pls cool down.u are trying so hard to be sexy and that is a total turn off for me.the song is just there.
      and wat’s with d make up in bed? only u abeg. lol

• deji October 22, 2009 at 2:13 AM

who iz in charge of wardrobe?they have done good

• tallchica October 23, 2009 at 11:22 PM

I wasn’t too keen on the first video…I did love the colors though (especially on that firey blue corset….sad she was spilling out of it…but i’ll not hate, just ask for a more astute wardrobe consultant) but the simplicity of the second video was cool. No garrish makeup, just cute…(but omo meeeeehn, nobody wakes up in the morning looking that good….plus makeup ehn???) (I’m just playing, but its better than hearing all the rubbish audio regurgitation that some of our artists are besieging our ears with) Kudo’s lami…i’ve been waiting for these videos for like 6 months….I like the sound…

• ayana October 23, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Great videos, fantastic styling. Looking forward to more from this artist

• Bibs October 28, 2009 at 2:19 AM

^^^^Are u serious???? ALL THESE DAMN HATERS…… Constructive criticism will have at most been acceptable. But all these trash talk—(u trying to had to be sexy, make up in bed etc)???? Haters, pls pls appreciate real talent when u see it..
      Lami u ROCK!!!! don’t let anyone tell u different

• jaybee November 23, 2009 at 12:45 PM

yeah,i agree for now,she’s d best..

• Anya May 4, 2010 at 9:43 PM

why is that there can be as many male artistes out there but when it comes to female artistes everyone says “oh you’re the best”, or “that one is the best”, or “this one…”! It’s pointless, there can be many good artistes. Females need to stop bitching and vying for 1st position. You’re all good.
      I like L’Ami. This ‘Nutin do you’ track is catchy…I can bump to that! I love that ‘Know’ track tho. As in, it’s like a whisper, so sensuous! Very nicely done.

• totellyouthetruth... August 10, 2010 at 9:53 PM

the song is dry…all this american hip-hop wannabe yorubinglish songs…get creative…get original!

• ....... June 14, 2011 at 11:16 AM

this babe is talented, ive got to give it to her. im really proud of her, up naija