Bez Marks Another Year with the Release of ‘Super Sun’

Today is neo-soul musician Bez‘s birthday and he is celebrating a BIG way. He is launching his eagerly anticipated debut album and has released a brand new track for fans to enjoy. The track is “Super Sun“. Let the music play.

Click Play to Listen to Bez – Super Sun

Download Link

In case you missed it, watch his debut video, More You

Photo Credit: Udoh Augustine Photography via Bez’s Twitter account

14 Comments on Bez Marks Another Year with the Release of ‘Super Sun’
  • demolak November 10, 2010 at 8:01 am

First! Bez, more you.

Super sun is a nice song but it was too fast. Hmm.

Can go big internationally o. so please record it again.

Happy birthday!

• demolak November 10, 2010 at 8:04 am

oh by too fast I mean you were rushing in some parts or something. and why pack so many words in like that “as you shout about a thousands times more” or sth. na tongue twister? no need for that. just drag your words or sth

I feel like you are supposed to slow down a bit in this song if not the real beauty gets lost.

• nana November 10, 2010 at 10:01 am

i think the speed is cool, reminds me of natasha bedingfield’s ‘wild horses’ irregular speed but incredibly cool ;)

• jay November 10, 2010 at 9:07 pm

go sing your own

• elbee November 11, 2010 at 6:22 am

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Best response ever!

• Lady P November 11, 2010 at 1:37 pm

ha ha ha! Nice one!

• demolak November 12, 2010 at 5:39 pm

hahaha! very funny. Thanks for yabbing me for giving constructive criticism. The idea that any form of criticism is hate is just silly. How do you expect anybody to improve???? I was respectful enough. Have said the song is nice but just needs some polishing. Is this a crime. Some BN commenters are blockheaded. Expecting every artiste to be given 10/10 even when their work can do with some modifications. Why don’t you tell your teacher to give you 100% in every exam and if he ever gives you 90% call him a hater. LONG HISS.

Bez please carry on. This song is ok. I understand what you are trying to do with it but please polish it up a bit more so that it can be up there with the greats. Thank you.

• fokasibe November 10, 2010 at 8:17 am

Can’t use the play link…Can you please help with this? Would love to hear…

• Yomi November 10, 2010 at 9:58 am

lovely video, nice song, how did i miss this?

• Prism of an immigrant November 10, 2010 at 6:55 pm

I’m a big fan of Bez, but this song isn’t working for me. It is just okay.

• lala November 10, 2010 at 10:38 pm

Did i spot a MAI crested blazer in the video? Nice one!!!!!

• Bee November 10, 2010 at 10:51 pm

Happy B-day Bez!

• DEE November 13, 2010 at 2:00 pm

to Demolak, the song is just perfect. there are so many songs out there that are tongue twisters, even rappers like twista…will you tell him to re-write. am not saying your hating just making a comment on your observation and I hope am being polite. The song was also produced by Cobhams Asuquo which give it an edge. music however it is delivered is just like you have to take it the way it is coss thats what it is meant to be you can see a painting ang tell the artist to go and re-paint. he painted it not perfect or however he did cos thats how its meant to be. I hope i am not rude by saying this, cause thats the least i want to do. I love Bez’s musci its just a breath of fresh air!

• mariaah November 13, 2010 at 2:59 pm

What if I say I don’t understand this song :( . Wish I did but I don’t.. Funny I listen to different types of music; swing, cabaret, pop, r&b…