MANGO Nigeria – Season SALE is ON! 17th November to 5th December 2010

Do not miss out on Mango Nigeria’s first ever massive season sale. Up to 70% Off. This is a bargain you won’t want to miss out on!

The Sale is on from the 17th of November to 5th of December 2010

Also find out about the Mango Gift Card, it’s a perfect gift for the holiday season.

MANGO is Spain ’s second largest exporter of women’s fashion. Its concept is based on an alliance between a quality product, in accordance with the latest fashion trends, and an affordable price. The brand image is reinforced by its company-owned stores, which represent the calling card for the brand and create a dynamic atmosphere in accordance with the personality of its customers.

Abuja: Ground Floor, Store 13, Silverbird Entertainment Centre, Abuja
Lagos: 18, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki, Lagos, Lagos
Contact: Mango Lagos – 08099995599 | Mango Abuja – 08099994499
Click for Facebook

Sponsored Content

13 Comments on MANGO Nigeria – Season SALE is ON! 17th November to 5th December 2010
  • busola November 16, 2010 at 11:21 pm

I like I like I like..about time too

• chiangel November 16, 2010 at 11:56 pm

Bia wetin Scarlett dey do here? LOL…. Just kidding. Too bad I’m not close by to purchase these hot items. Damn!

• i like like November 16, 2010 at 11:58 pm

please hush up about this. TOP SECRET> i gotta grab all i can before this gets out!!! yAYYYYYY i am like super excited right now. i didnt even “like” this update on my face book account so my friends wont see it. ok thats being naughty but i couldnt help it. tomorrow ama shop shop shop!!!

• jobsfornaija November 17, 2010 at 3:23 am

I am heading out there first thing tommorow morning oh. I must go there. i just hope its not one of those silly sales where after the 70 percent off, the price of a top will still be like 5k

• choc’late November 17, 2010 at 10:38 am

are u psychic…u just read my mind!!!

• Coco November 17, 2010 at 5:39 pm

Great.

• steezy November 18, 2010 at 8:04 am

I hope this offer is for real. because i dont want to get there and the prices are still very annoying

• jobsfornaija November 18, 2010 at 1:34 pm

I went there oh. the things that were on sale were so old looking. those that were a bit nice came down to about 8k after the 70 percent was off.

I was only able to find a manageable top among those old looking ones for 2k!

• Adaku November 19, 2010 at 5:03 pm

Its like Mango isn’t selling in Nigeria this one they keep doing sales. Talk about getting rid of excess merchandise.

• Dami November 19, 2010 at 9:31 pm

I went there today and got loads of stuff…better than yesterday.

• adelegirl November 22, 2010 at 3:12 pm

Went to the Mango in Abuja and the sale on the “okay” items was so fake!!!! They totally upped the prices even higher than the original price before doing the 70 per cent slash and the things were still like 10k. That’s cheating Mango!!! Shame on you. Only some raggedy wooly jersey tops were like 2k but then, they were like 5k or so originally. And then, some of those things have been in the sale section since forever. If you really want to shift those things, you better reduce the price to rock bottom prices and those 2k items should be like 3 for 5k. Nja people love a bargain and will jump at them and buy stuff that they don’t even like if the price is right.

• patricia November 22, 2010 at 10:46 pm

MY SENTIMENTS, EXACTLY!

• bai kenny November 25, 2010 at 9:16 am

u are so right my dear,ope they take the advice.