Posted on Friday, November 26th, 2010 at 5:18 PM

By BellaNaija.com

Liam Fashion Agency recently unveiled their first ever Christmas ad campaign. The ad campaign features glamorous evening wear from LFA’s Christmas collection and is tagged “I’ve Got the Glamazon Look”.

Yes, the ladies look stunning; however what excites us about this campaign is the fact that they are all successful young entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs. A doctor, a photographer/owner of a photography company, an oil and gas trading company MD, three fashion entrepreneurs and one aspiring entrepreneur.

LFA CEO, Lilian Unachukwu also featured in the campaign and tells us about the idea behind the collection and ad campaign;

The Glamazon Collection worn by ‘real’ Nigerian women (rather than stick thin models) portrays that a woman can enchant and dazzle at a red carpet event wearing a short sexy evening dress or a long fierce ball gown; she can rock a short edgy haircut just as well as look glamorous in long luscious locks with a sultry evening dress. The idea was to show the importance of a complete style package. A woman’s look should be detailed from her hairstyle to make-up, outfit to shoes. Accessories to poise, should all be in sync.

Meet the 7 Young Entrepreneurs of the ‘Glamazon’ Collection

The Lady In Red

Lilian Unachukwu – MD/CEO Liam Fashion Agency

Lilian sizzles as the centre of this collection is a lovely red silk bustier dress with rose applique and a huge rose detail on the side. Paired with the leopard print Louboutins, you will never be more ready to walk the red carpet. For her shoot, she was submerged in a swimming pool in an elegant voluminous rose petal dress, showcasing how such a glamorous outfit can be lots of fun, truly capturing the spirit of the Christmas party season.

Pretty in Petals

Eleanor Goodey is a photographer and entrepreneur. She is the MD of Eleanor Goodey Photography and shot the photos for the renowned “Stars as Paupers” ad campaign. She also shot the photos for this campaign!

LIAM Says: I would describe her as a playful, energetic, story-teller before anything else… Her images are a means of self expression; she sees photography as simply painting with light… I chose to include her in this shoot because I see it as an interesting ironic twist since she is the official photographer of this collection. Her dress is an interesting spin on a white dress and with a princess cut bust, finished with embroidered petals; an outfit sure to make a woman feel like a princess.

LBD Never Fails

LIAM Says: We chose to style her in the LBD; it’s a fresh style as the detailed white ruffle mono-strap sleeve will keep any lady as the centre of everyone’s focus. This style always comes up trumps as it breaks up the look in the collection, and gives a versatile impression of styles a woman can rock on the red carpet.

Purple Passion

Taiwo Oyebanjo is an accountant and the CEO of Victory Ford International, a women’s clothing boutique

LIAM Says: One of the hottest colours this season, and the mark of royalty, the colour purple is fast becoming a mainstay in the women’s wardrobe department. This long jersey number with its ruched upper half, elegantly worn or simplistically accessorized will be sure to evoke compliments wherever you wear it to.

Sexy in Pink

Claire Yeside Sotomi is the MD/CEO of CS Stores, an online lingerie store in Nigeria

LIAM Says: We mostly feel pink is girly and pretty, so I chose to emphasize the sexier side of this hue. This is an Asian inspired dress with crystal appliqued criss-cross straps at the back and a full-pleated skirt which is dreamy, yet sexy. It’s the best of both worlds and an ideal dress to a charity soiree or ball where you have to look super feminine.

Go Green with Envy

Anwuri Chinda is a young, pretty, vibrant and dedicated Doctor

LIAM Says: For a lady with personality and charm, this is the perfect outfit to complement your bubbly nature. The silk fabric adds tons of texture and the pleated fan which forms the bust is definitely one feature that makes this dress worth having for those who have fuller bust lines.

Diamonds are Forever

Delphine Okobah is a TV Presenter/Model and aspiring fashion entrepreneur

LIAM Says: The eternal best friend to every woman is of course, diamonds, and who wouldn’t want a dress sparkling with ‘bling’ in order to make a grand entry? This bias cut dress is a siren number guaranteed to make even the most die-hard pessimist a true believer. It’s a great option for the lady who loves to make a statement wherever she goes.

Liam Fashion Agency – Glamazon Collection

Liam Fashion Agency
Shop 3, Association Drive, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos
08139544470

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 76 Comments on “Liam Fashion Agency Presents “Glamazon” – Meet the 7 Young Entrepreneurs featured in the campaign”

Comments
    • ejogene November 26, 2010 at 5:23 PM

one word beautiful!!!!!!!

• Rola November 26, 2010 at 5:24 PM

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Will comment later

• Kay November 26, 2010 at 5:25 PM

I love the swimming pool idea. Nice frocks. A bit too dressey for me, but I guess that is because I don’t have glamorous do’s to go for.

• Cynthia November 26, 2010 at 5:33 PM

I looooooove these dresses and the ladies that modeled them are pretty too. Chai, time to think of relocating back home abeg!

• Temiloluwa Adebayo November 26, 2010 at 5:56 PM

They all look so pretty…Taiwo Oyebanjo looks amazing. I normally would frown at pink but Yeside Sotomi pulls it off wella…

All lovely!

• F November 26, 2010 at 5:59 PM

That Delphine babe is fire… Her pictures were just fierce… (as much as I hate that word)… This was a gorgeous shoot over all and they did well matching the dresses to different body types, especially the pink backless one on Yeside and the gorgeous gown on Lilian. The pool pictures were just fantastic- she did amazingly well, especially seeing as she is not a model. I loved this shoot- from concept to execution.

• DarlinMay November 26, 2010 at 6:12 PM

The pool idea not really feeling it, they shldnt have bothered as the rest are simple n beautiful.

• FlyGirlSecondToNone November 27, 2010 at 1:47 AM

I agree. The pool idea was an overkill.
        Can someone say GORGEOUS home?!

• simi November 26, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Fotos too airbrushed styling too tacky makeup okay.dreses, where to wear them too

• jolie November 26, 2010 at 11:40 PM

common this is one of the best photoshoots i’ve seen on bella naija

• Ujubaby November 26, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Lovely, glad dat there r designers who recognize thick gurls also like fasion!

• no name November 26, 2010 at 6:41 PM

simply… world class

• anonymous November 26, 2010 at 7:09 PM

One thing that trully baffles me is this, there are so many SUCCESSFUL women out there. And in nigeria, there are so many of them carrying out exceptionally causes. In my opinion, sucess is not only just how well you are doing the job, and how much you have achieved in that time frame, but more so whose lives you have impacted with it. All these ladies are probably doing fantastic things without a doubt, but in their field of expertise, what have they trully achieved.
      Bella I think that you are doing a great job, but I feel that you are “sounding them off” more than they trully are. Or should I say, show me their stastics and ratings, then I may be a believer that they are forces to reckon with in their area of expertise.

• Jenifa November 26, 2010 at 11:33 PM

yep i agree with you on this one…the title was a tad misleading. i googled all of them and found zich as far as their entreprenurial efforts

• who's that girl? November 27, 2010 at 2:56 AM

Nice pictures, totally impressed until I googled Nkiru Chugbo, MD/CEO of Enkay Energy and Logistics Services Ltd (An Oil and Gas Trading Company), waiting to see her company website and learn more about this young lady to motivate myself……..NOTHING CAME UP! haba if you are going to call yourself CEO/MD of an oil and gas company, please use some of your brazillian weave money and build a website. Anonymous I totally agree with you

• Nikky jay November 29, 2010 at 8:41 PM

I totally agree!!!

• bignaijababe November 30, 2010 at 2:01 PM

i hope that they are all not MD’s in their bedrooms coz i ain’t ever heard of none of them!!!
          (hem…hem..clears throat) Bella i did read you correctly when you wrote ‘ successful young entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs’ me thinks you should just stick with them being ‘ aspiring entrepreneurs ‘

• Nneka November 29, 2010 at 10:03 PM

I hate to agree with you….BUT I HAVE TOO. I appreciate every single effort made by young women to push their entreprenurial dreams, but please let your work speak for you. All these ‘google-dead-end’ name dropping does nothing for anyone’s rep. Don’t jump to advertise your ‘brand name’. That does more harm to you than good.

Back to LFA: Great great greaaaat job Linda. I love the collection, the photography and i think that chic in purple deserves a hug from you . She rocked that outfit well. Keep making strides. ‘Proud of you.

• bbb June 10, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Yes, show us what successes they have recorded, and lets know if truly we can reckon with them. There are too many ladies who have nothing to show but because they are able to publicise themselves, we are forced to believe they are the right mentors for the upcoming generation

• anonymous November 26, 2010 at 7:12 PM

I guess Young Entrepreneurs means up and coming.. I stand corrected!!

I will look out for them in the near futures!! Well done ladies.

• jane November 26, 2010 at 7:36 PM

the pool idea is classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, this is not jst photography. its creativity and it rocks!!!!

• Ginika November 26, 2010 at 8:03 PM

I like. I love. Nice style concept.

• Yoyo November 26, 2010 at 8:10 PM

love lillian rose dress! wow

• Oma November 26, 2010 at 10:14 PM

lovely

• Seun November 26, 2010 at 10:32 PM

forget the dresses and ladies, can i have the cars!!!! damn!!

• Denzel November 26, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Anwuli is fine. Saw her pic on ThisDay Style last wk, and I couldnt flip the page. Chocolate beauty! I need a hook-up

• mariaah November 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Someone wore that pink dress to an event that was posted here recently..Not a fan of anything pink but that dress is gorgeous!! Lovely shoot all together.

• Vonmiwi November 26, 2010 at 11:49 PM

They all look beautiful!

• Yeoal November 26, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Luv,luv d gowns, especially d white one with petals.I like d fact that d petals were strategically placed on d dress in a way dat it flattered n showed off her curves.I personally think d ladies were picked to show dat most beautiful women also have brains n can hold it on their own.I might have my reservation about some shots,but d whole idea is beautiful.Since they r dinner gowns i do not think they are overdressed. http://www.yeoal.blogspot.com

• IjebuRemo November 27, 2010 at 12:37 AM

er..ok

• Ewa November 27, 2010 at 1:57 AM

the back of that pink dress is sexy

• sefi November 27, 2010 at 2:37 AM

eleanor goodey stays looking gorgeous! such a beaut!

• biola November 27, 2010 at 3:29 AM

Nice nice nice! But y do ppl keep saying skinny girls are not real nigerian women and such comments? If they arnt pls wot ‎​® they?

• shade November 27, 2010 at 3:56 AM

Nkiru i see you. Nice. Congrats girl.

• Lola November 27, 2010 at 5:55 AM

HmmmI get where they are going with the pool concept…
      BUT
      In Lilians first shot,i don’t think the audience wants to look up the subjects nostrils—the pictures stray a bit from the intended concept.Although i would say an A for effort is in order.

The dresses,not exactly feeling that “two-tone’ish” look on some of them.Thats a bit dated now.

Chill on the photo-shopping,and i respect the girls for getting their LEGIT hustles on(At least as far as we know)

Well done and all the best.

• Cherrieliciauxx November 27, 2010 at 11:12 AM

Lilian is the best stylist I know in Nigeria nd Eleanor just has a unique sense wen it comes to photography so when two strong forces become one…this is what it gives you! This is gorgeous, fierce, sexy, unique and creative. The women up there are not just beautiful, they are hardworking, young and have achieved/almost achieved what they want in life, FYI you dont have to google someone before you know they are successful/brilliant…you just need to meet them and see for yourself! that aside…im all 10/10 for this shoot, this is not something you see everyday from a nigerian! Y’all should learn to recognize good stuff when you see it. PS lilian styled the ‘ give it to me ‘ video by dprince ft dbanj…no wonder people kept commenting on his outfits **wink** Its LFA baby!!! U better recognise!

• TT November 27, 2010 at 2:23 PM

STAN.

• berry nail polish November 27, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Lol! Lillian I can bet my bole I’m eatin rit now that ‘cherrie-bla bla’ is u. U d only one I kno who signs off EVERYTHING with *wink*! Lmao!

• Oladips November 27, 2010 at 1:25 PM

I like it

• omnilution November 27, 2010 at 6:45 PM

Love the concept……love the dress…..love the photos
      Lovely showcase of real women with a very realistic fashion sense.

• hotmama November 27, 2010 at 9:18 PM

Don’t hate d players, all kinds of hustling going on here

• caramel November 27, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Lilian got thick! She is wearing that dress though but why ruin it by going in the water? Wondering where the dress is from though, also love Delphine’s dress, I’d kill for that body!

• NNENNE November 28, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Nice! Ms Chinda’s outfit is a show stopper.

• mary007 November 28, 2010 at 7:40 AM

Lovely concept! good pictures! well done my people!!!

• Princess84 November 28, 2010 at 10:59 AM

This shoot was tasteful and clearly well thought out. Please people, lets stop hating and try and appreciate a good thing when we see one. Well done Lilian and congrats to all the young entrepreneurs!

• igbo girl November 28, 2010 at 2:11 PM

breathtaking…really inspired!

• Dude in Surrey November 28, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Ok, it was my girlfriend who first used my laptop to come to this website…and am glad she did….really really nice photo shoot and concept….stunning pics….Nice to see ladies do well in bizness and stil keep the feminine traits…..

• Cutie Toxie June 9, 2011 at 10:39 PM

So we should now use ogbono as skipping rope? because ur girlfriend used your laptop to vist the site.. mba… she for use the kitchen stool na!!! RME

• Debbizzle November 28, 2010 at 9:09 PM

this is spectacular….i love all the dresses esp the pink one.

• abby November 28, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Hate them, too much going on plus they hurt my eyes. Not the girls, the frocks and special effects and maybe the hair….

• Princess * November 28, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Lmao @ “best nail polish”…you’re so right about cherrieliciaux been Lilian!!!!

• juls November 29, 2010 at 12:37 AM

Bella naija please we need people who have created an impact in their field people who we can learn from not all these ladies who just want to be known… There are some serious minded people out there we need more of that.. Picture is ok.. dont get what this is all about tho.

• Cherrieliciauxx November 29, 2010 at 2:27 AM

lol…this is not lilian, i’m a frend of hers @princess

• Oma November 29, 2010 at 10:33 AM

are you having an emotional hangover?

• liziey November 29, 2010 at 2:01 PM

they are lovely

• onechicklikethis November 29, 2010 at 3:29 PM

The ladies look glam. Seems like they had a lot of fun with the shoot. Women love to dress up for a number of reasons…

• fashion army November 29, 2010 at 5:32 PM

hmmmmm nice pictures, beautiful ladies, but the truth is where d heck would one wear dese to? well maybe if u r contesting in a beauty pageant and all these ladies have one thing in common…..they all went to IGBINEDION!!!!

• Obi-talk November 29, 2010 at 10:22 PM

No! they didnt all go to igbinedion

• Benji November 29, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Love it and the models look stunning and like real women with curves and bosoms.

• abi November 29, 2010 at 7:34 PM

very b e a u t i f u l……………………….

• Africa Batik November 29, 2010 at 8:21 PM

I really love whats happning here……so so positive……. more of this please

• kiki November 29, 2010 at 10:38 PM

Fashion Army they didn’t all attend igbenedion oh!

• atiya November 29, 2010 at 11:10 PM

That purple dress is the bomb!!!

• mariah November 30, 2010 at 12:00 AM

This dresses are really nice!!!!!!

• hilda November 30, 2010 at 12:39 AM

To all the HATERS!! These girls u r supposedly running down r famous YES well groomed and if u missed that part upcoming(aspiring)and not adenuga wanna be’s these r young upcomin beautiful girls……I suggest u drop google and do ur homework properly! Shhhhh….talkin bout google na ur papa build google abi na their papa build am hissss abeg jo U all rock GIRLS welldone…… Love all d dresses!! Well done lilian…. And claire looks amazing… And yes her website is http://www.csstoreng.com. Omo google hater…olodo google hisss

• Femi D November 30, 2010 at 12:43 AM

i like everything about the shoot except for the one in the pool. It makes her look bloated…lol…might have worked better with a skinny model.

• nora November 30, 2010 at 8:10 AM

Naija babes can hate. @ abby what do u have going on for u? Instead of us to be encouraged to look for what we are passionate about and do it,we try to run others down. It’s a nasty attitude. Go girls. Well done LFA and all that contributed. The sky is ur starting point.

• no name November 30, 2010 at 12:31 PM

NICE PICTURE’S NICE DRESSES! BUT I REALLY DON’T KNOW WT ALL THIS IS ABOUT! THE HEADLINE IS CONFUSING, IF ITS LIAM ORGANISING IT, Y IS SHE ONE OF THE MODELS? AND WHAT HAVE THESE PLLE ACHIEVED REALLY! I THINK EVRYONE JUST WANTS TO BE IN D LIMELIGHT, FOR WOTEVA REASON! HIDIN UNDER THE SHADOW OF FASHION! LET’S ALL DO D RIGHT THING AND WE WILL BE RECOGNISED INSTEAD OF PAYING OUR WAY TRU D MEDIA! WE R PASSIN THE WRONG MSGS TO THE YOUNG GIRLS! I REALLY DONT KNW WOT THIS FASHION AGENCY IS ALL BOUT, ONE MIN U ARE SELLIN CLOTHES ANOTHER MINUTE U ARE BRINGING RED CARPET COLLECTION, A RE U A BOUTIQUE , A DESIGNER OR A FASHION STYLIST? PLEASE U NEED TO BE MORE DEFINED! I THINK U SHULD BE MORE OF A MODEL,COS U WANT TO BE IN D LIME LIGHT AND U DNT KNW AW TO GO BOUT IT! THIS IS AN HONEST TRUTH, NO BEEF,TRUST ME, BUT I CANT JUST FIGURE OUT WOT LIAM FASHION AGENCY IS ALL BOUT! COS IF U ARE A DESIGNER, U NEED MODELS TO WEAR UR COLLECTION, IF U ARE A FASHION STYLIST, U NEED UR CLIENTS TO SHOW OFF UR GOOD WORK,AND IF U OWN A BOUTQUE, U NEED TO ADVERTISE AND STAY IN UR STORE FOR CLIENT S TO COME! U DONT NEED TO BE EVRYWHERE, I THINK LILIAN NEEDS TO DEFINE WOT SHE IS DOIN ACTUALLY, AND NOT BEING IN THE PAPERS IN ORDER TO BE POPULAR FOR NO REASON! WE AV A LOT OF SERIOUS MINDED ENTREPRENUERS DAT REALLLY WORK THEIR NERVES OUT, AND R BEING RECOGNISED FOR THEIR JOBS, E.G BANKE MESHIDA, BELLA NAIJA ETC, SO LET UR JOB SPEAK FOR U AND NOT YOUR SPEAKING FOR UR JOB!

• TYNA November 30, 2010 at 3:28 PM

i luv d dress esp d purple one ………… d ladies ar beautifull

• Bola December 1, 2010 at 5:37 PM

@ no name 4 someone who says “i really dont know what this fashion agency is all about” u seem to know an awful lot about all the agency does inclusive of its owner. you concentrate so much on the issue of the limelight, and turn around n send ur entire comment in capital letters. it seems 2 me u seek to be noticed but lack d confidence to identify urself. its a fashion ad campaign concentrate on that rather than d lives of those involved in d shoot. by d way 4 someone who identifies themselves as no name u surely cant have achieved much urself. good job ladies, i see the effort.

• Chibabes December 2, 2010 at 1:49 PM

Lovely and stunning outfit. But pls. dont take credit for the word ‘Glamazon’

• doris December 2, 2010 at 3:22 PM

aww..lillian, thats awesome…wish u all the best of goodluck…

• Team LFA December 3, 2010 at 9:33 AM

About Us:
      Liam fashion agency is Nigeria’s first fashion consulting agency. It is a unique unisex fashion agency that provides fashion / image advise and complete styling services comprising of hair styling, make-up, clothing and accessorizing, on the go for occasions and events such as: television shows, stage performances , weddings, billboard advertising, photo shoots, birthday parties , co -operate events etc.
      Our services include:
      Individual image styling services
      Co-operate image styling services
      Online image consulting services,
      Ranging from coordinating outfits, to hair styling, make-up, accessorizing and closet organization.
      Liam fashion agency is unique because it’s the first of its kind in Nigeria which is a complete fashion unit that not only provides styling / image advice and services but also owns and operates several readily stocked unisex multi-label boutiques that enable us provide short notice styling services for our clients. These boutiques stock a variety of versatile in-season fashion trends ranging from unisex clothes, shoes and accessories. In addition to this we provide a network of strategic partners, which include:
      Dieticians,
      Personal fitness trainers,
      Spa centers,
      Grooming centers.
      Liam Fashion Agency is a Nigerian founded company developed on international industry insight and exposure. This ‘one stop’ fashion agency provides services from concept development to product delivery; all embedded in the theme of excellence and constant fashion evolution. Liam Fashion Agency was created to birth creativity in the Nigerian and African fashion scene. Liam Fashion Agency carries with it a long and experienced history, and has a culture of working with like minded and progressive thinking production and creative fashion organizations across Africa and beyond.
      At Liam fashion agency we go all out on every project to deliver the best image possible for every client, thereby helping our clients develop the confidence to dress with style and individuality to create a complete and original image to fit their age, lifestyle , career and personality. We cater to clients who seek a new improved image such as recently promoted executives, television presenters, artists (musicians, actors and actresses), breast cancer survivors, beauty pageant contestants etc. On the whole people who take their image seriously.
      At Liam Fashion Agency some of our clientele include Genevieve magazine, Thisday style, DM2 advertising agency, MTV Base, Nigerian Artists MoHits , Tuface, MI, Lynxx, Bracket,A1 to name a few.
      0n completion of our provided services, clients exude confidence, power and presence in any business or social gathering , definitely worth the investment.

• Seiko aka: "Mo sparkles" December 3, 2010 at 1:42 PM

If this were a weave Ad, i might subscribe. Cos the weaves seems okay. could have been better but thanks to the stylist. But the dresses makes me not to love the weaves that much……. absolute disaster. and how comes i have only heard of Lilian? well i only stumbled on her on Facebook and that dress, pls keep that in a show room okay.. too much going on and makes her look politely big. and the purple dress in a jersey material, makes her look cheap. and this is my first time of seeing ” their Little black dress” with a white ruffle detail. that does not make it an LBD anymore.

• kay N December 5, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Ms chinda looks stunning, in fact they all do. I don’t understand why some people are hating, they are out there trying to do some thing they believe in whether aspiring ,inspiring or achieved…. try goggling yourselves and see what comes up…. at least they have this now.

• nora December 6, 2010 at 12:45 AM

@seiko it was clearly noted the women are not models but real women. That you don’t appreciate something doesn’t mean it’s bad. It’s a glamour collection so you don’t expect them to wear clothes or hair styles like they are going to the market. We have to learn how to encourage not run down with nasty comments. Lilian I love the collection I can actually see myself rocking the purple dress,the black dress and eleanor’s dress.