New Video: Zara – Aboko Ku

Posted on Wednesday, January 12th, 2011 at 10:02 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Brand new video from Toni Payne Concepts artist, Zara. It is the video for her popular track, “Aboko Ku“. The video features Mr. Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie as Zara’s love interest. Check on it.

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 17 Comments on “New Video: Zara – Aboko Ku”

Comments
    • jonzing world January 12, 2011 at 10:28 AM

lovely video. best i have seen this year. Toni Payne is one strong chick no body can bring down men.My reference point for the year.No excuse to success men even with the Nation wide heartbreak. abeg i need to meet you one day jor.Zara good job and is that Mr. Nigeria?i love love

• audrey January 12, 2011 at 6:15 PM

exactly what my friends and i are saying. she’s a very strong black women indeed! love her strength and her courage! btw, the video makes me love the song even more…can’t wait for her album to drop!!!

• gee January 12, 2011 at 11:35 AM

9ice video! big ups to Kenneth Okolie…

• A January 12, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Its different,but…hmm….there are a few ‘buts’…i’ll come back. :)

• aboko ku January 12, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Yayyyy i like Zara’s music and video but her performances in nysc camp were a bit blehhh.

• Purpleicious babe January 12, 2011 at 1:45 PM

i like the song, video nice concept and unique

• Anya January 12, 2011 at 3:52 PM

I like Zara’s style, she’s an original.

• CC January 12, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Love this song! Wish she’d had Kenneth in his wife beater more though (that was a good look). Did I mention I love this song?

• Iwa January 12, 2011 at 6:28 PM

i done tire for auto-tune jare. I want to hear some real voices

• Nonsa January 12, 2011 at 7:18 PM

The cinematography seemed on point but the lady’s hair, make up, and moves could do with a lot more polish. And why would anybody want to call herself an ‘aboko-ku’?

• kelekele sumbodi January 12, 2011 at 7:57 PM

i love d song,video is beautiful,zara is hot and kenneth okoli…come lets make a baby!

• deebaby January 12, 2011 at 8:35 PM

V. hot!

• aunty tawa January 13, 2011 at 3:41 AM

i would be lying if i said i payed zara any attention.. Kenneth Okolie had my attention thru out the video.

• cici January 13, 2011 at 5:58 AM

Mehn, Toni Payne is a very strong woman. I’m not saying that because i feel sorry for her but because I respect her hustle.

I’m sorry, I just can’t get into this Zara style. I saw her first video, mirror, mirror on the wall, her makeup looked a mess, then the song was ok. Then, this again…she needs to step it up. I mean, 9ice is probably the best artist for Toni, but too bad it didn’t turn out well for them.

What does Aboko-ku mean?

• funtizzy January 18, 2011 at 3:37 AM

lovely video

• Purpleicious babe February 5, 2011 at 1:52 AM

i like the concept….its very different.. i like the video too n song/lyrics is different too.. love it..

• shedrach June 10, 2011 at 11:39 AM

nice video..good song.thumbs up to toni payne