BN Bytes: Nollywood Actress Chika Ike shares her 2011 Photo Calendar

The celebrity calendar market is a lucrative business niche internationally. However, in Nigeria and across Africa, it has not been fully explored by our celebrities.
Nigerian supermodel Oluchi released a stunning calendar some years ago and in 2010, Nollywood actress, Chika Ike released her first ever calendar.
For 2011, Chika decided to push things up a few notches.
Check out her 2011 Calendar and her notes outlining the inspiration for each month’s look.

Cover
My 2011 Calendar Cover Picture – My theme for this cover was a fierce look. I’m really excited it came out as planned. Hope you like it.

January 2011
The theme for this shoot is “Living Your Dream”. My inspiration was Beyonce’s “Ego”. This shoot was fun. I had to psych myself to be that character.

February 2011
The theme of this shoot was Valentine. (I) wanted to do something that speaks (expresses) love and whatever valentine stands for. Loved the teddy bear. Hope you like.

March 2011
Oh my…this shoot was the most difficult. The theme is gangster – Hope I pulled off the gangster look? Don’t be too critical, It’s a character and hope the quote passed the message? lol!

April 2011
The theme of this shoot is… Guess? My Life as an Actress – I’m sure the camera in the pics explains it all… One of my best shoots. I just sat still and smiled… lol Hope y’all like it?

May 2011
I saw this costume at a costume store and fell in love with it. The theme is a sexy home maker. (It) was quite a stressful shoot.

June 2011
Oh my God…This shoot was so physically demanding of me, was really scared shooting at this location in the woods. I saw all kinds of monkeys, birds, insects etc…I’m really excited it came out as I hoped.

July 2011
The theme of this shoot is “Living the Life”. Shot this at the beach. I had 20 minutes to get ready because we were loosing day. I was so scared of the storms…I ran off so many times. Thank God we got the shot… lol!

August 2011
The theme of this shoot is “Party Girl”. I had so much fun at the studio shooting this – I was dancing to music while the photographer was snapping away… lol!

September 2011
The theme is “Casino Girl”. I just thought I should use the umbrella because it complemented the outfit – Hope it worked?

October 2011
The theme of this shoot is “Believe in Yourself”… lol!

November 2011
I saw this gypsy costume and totally fell in love with it – The feather I like… lol!

December 2011
Of course you know the theme – “Christmas”… lol!

Source: Chika Ike Facebook Fanpage
BN Bytes
Little nuggets of news specially whipped up by the BellaNaija Team.

178 Comments on BN Bytes: Nollywood Actress Chika Ike shares her 2011 Photo Calendar
  • Bubblybliss March 15, 2011 at 1:07 pm

Interesting

• IyawoBankyWNumer0Uno March 15, 2011 at 3:32 pm

Lol… my exact thought! Ill keep my comments to myself

• Ready March 15, 2011 at 7:08 pm

LMFAO! I’ll reserve my comments but..Ogini maka why? Why must we all do?

• Q-Styl March 16, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Excellent pictures. Good energy. I definitely loved it, and will get one for myself! Well babes! you are a star!

• Ready March 17, 2011 at 4:30 am

Quoting Congressman Wilson’s outburst to Pres. Obama, ‘You lie!” Considering that your comment had nothing to do with the thread you jumped on, you must be her family member or friend…abeg comot with your lie jo!

• Babydee March 15, 2011 at 1:10 pm

Yayyy first to comment!

• cathy March 15, 2011 at 1:11 pm

chika toh bahd

• Ready March 15, 2011 at 7:12 pm

Who is she? I swear I never heard of her till today…and yes, I watch Nigerian movies on youtube. I guess even my subconscious is allergic to b.s. And the little intros were all types of atrocious. But I said I’d reserve my comments so…off I go.

• am March 20, 2012 at 8:41 pm

abeg no envy the Babe no be her fault say she be star.bad belle

• Kelz March 15, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Boom!

• princessopa March 15, 2011 at 1:25 pm

yipeee!!!! i am d 1st here,…lol…..luv ur pix gal…GO GAL!!

• THE AMAKA March 15, 2011 at 2:16 pm

NOPE! maybe next time…lol

• Purpleicious Babe March 16, 2011 at 11:36 am

lool… i wonder @ the AMAKA do u purposely write these sentence at people that comment to be 1st(but are not).. I hink its hilarious that u specifically point out the correction and am sure u get a kick out of it… funny

• oma March 15, 2011 at 1:31 pm

dis is nice…

• flakky March 15, 2011 at 1:31 pm

this is lovely……………..nice one

• Missboss March 15, 2011 at 1:35 pm

the pics are fine and all dat but am definitely not hanging this anywhere.

• eleven March 15, 2011 at 1:35 pm

I love the april calender.. Makes her a real actress..

• Much March 21, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Spot on. Very elegant and classy. The rest are nice, but way below her standard

• princessopa March 15, 2011 at 1:37 pm

yipppee!!!!!!!!!!!! …..luv ur pix gal…u ROCK!!

• kreamy March 15, 2011 at 1:41 pm

Mchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

• iBreatheFreedom March 15, 2011 at 1:50 pm

I can’t particularly say I like the spreads. The costumes are just wrong (with the exception of a few)…she isn’t in the best shape to try to pull some of them off and for a fine girl like her, they just don’t do her justice. Nice concept but…we can do better.

• lola March 15, 2011 at 2:57 pm

Okay, she inst in shape. Is it until she is shape like Omotola@the grammys before we know she is fierce!
      Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• jeah May 6, 2011 at 3:13 am

no , pls its not until she is shape like omotola ,o maybe until she is shape like herself

• rodrick March 15, 2011 at 1:52 pm

AAAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE

• da knix March 15, 2011 at 1:59 pm

nice….but the november outfit is a flapper outfit not gypsy…fyi

• e-Bukun March 15, 2011 at 8:42 pm

I wonder oh…was thinking the exact same thing. Girl’s got her outftits confused…
      btw: she might as well have called it Chika’s PLAYBOY calender 2011..starring Chika in teeny outfits

• llumidee February 13, 2012 at 11:41 pm

my thoughts exactly……thanks for pointing out….Cheers

• THE AMAKA March 15, 2011 at 2:15 pm

March, May, June, July, August, September, & November was just a big “NO!” i can’t believe it. the idea isn’t bad, just the whole concept in the photoshoot is tacky.
    i have to dislike this one.
    na wa!!!

• THE AMAKA March 15, 2011 at 2:15 pm

NOPE….TRY AGAIN! HAHAHA

• julit March 15, 2011 at 2:17 pm

fake girl. this chika is such a bad actress. always saying ‘ok and alright’ and then the comments that follow her fotos……pfffffft!

• opuingo March 15, 2011 at 5:48 pm

i totally agree with u

• mydear March 23, 2011 at 5:01 am

omg she drives me nut with that ‘ok and alright” and she’s a very bad actress… totally agree withyou

• Bimbo March 15, 2011 at 2:18 pm

Thank God for Adobe Inc and their great photoshop creation that erases ???????????????

Chika one of the most boring actresses to ever surface nollywood.

• akudo March 15, 2011 at 2:25 pm

wot’s all wit d nudity, she’s showing off too much flesh n its quite tacky!!!

• Tiki March 15, 2011 at 2:26 pm

@Babydee, NOT!
    I like the pictures, but somehow think they are too much for her…I think she gets lost in all the frou-frou and stuff…

• asanwam March 15, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Whoever styled her totally forgot that LESS IS MORE, she’s naturally pretty so no need for all that tacky make up & accessories,my favorite has to be APRIL,its gorgeous.

• Lady Gaga/French Niara March 15, 2011 at 3:02 pm

are u guys seriouse?
    plss Chika contact me to make u look better or rather more like you
    i personnally dont think these attires made u look anything better
    sorry gurl me like u but me no like the swagg………..

• Pinkfunky March 15, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Why is this news?

• Sylvua March 15, 2011 at 3:06 pm

My favorite is April cos it really brot out d real Chika i kno. As 4 d odas????????

• Berry FeistyPen(Akan Nweke) March 15, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Some pictures are okay, but some are just not…. especially the ones with lots of flesh showing… They leave a bad taste in my mouth…She is a beautiful girl and they potray her in a diff light…

• Q March 19, 2011 at 3:52 am

my dear, who is the ‘they’ dat r portraying her in a bad light…..was she asleep wen all d preparation n release of the calender was going on??? she lacks direction n there’s no ‘they’ to blame for it!!!

• Tile March 15, 2011 at 3:23 pm

sorry, but this is very tacky.

• Straight4ward March 15, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Ok!!!!!! whats with the tacky Fish net please?

• hoty March 15, 2011 at 3:29 pm

nice pix,like all of the pix and love the theme too. doesn’t really look like a work done in naija.the pix are far beta than mercy Johnson pix and she is one of my best actress apart from genny.keep up d good work

• sexy March 15, 2011 at 3:32 pm

i like d July, make her look like a model on d runway, whatz wt d lips? makes me think she’s Tonto Dike…anyway nice shots…but me wl not hang this n my house…bad influence on younger kids!

• Jayla March 15, 2011 at 3:39 pm

June 2011
    “Oh my God…This shoot was so physically demanding of me, was really scared shooting at this location in the woods. I saw all kinds of monkeys, birds, insects, etc…I’m really excited it came out as I hoped”

Woods? Monkeys? I’m sorry but that just looks like someone’s backyard.

• julit March 15, 2011 at 4:26 pm

The main and simple reason I said she’s too fake and dry! Woods and monkeys! So dramatic….and all the captions are just d same if u ask me.

• ada March 22, 2011 at 11:43 pm

LMAO!!!!! ur comment made me die of lafta

• q March 15, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Fishnets,blah,they have got to go.Hair,thumbs down.All i cud imagine when i saw these pictures were That Busty lady(erm..ok,sm1 just told me,Cossy) deciding to do hers & hurting our eyes.

Pls concentrate on ur acting jare!!

• Tee March 15, 2011 at 3:46 pm

April is my fave ( looks beautiful and original). I certainly wont hang this calendar in my living room or bedroom so wondering what i will do with it. Its a very good concept though but less flesh would have been better and also less makeup cuz the costumes are already dramatic. I see room for improvement.

• doby March 15, 2011 at 3:48 pm

the styling on this thingis beyond poor!!! Pretty girl, trashy pix

• Wemi March 15, 2011 at 3:51 pm

There is no sense to these pics. She could have worn decent clothes and had lovely photo shoot. Tacky as someone said. So cheap and low. Doesn’t look classy

• Bestofamy March 15, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Everyone wants to act western. This one no follow. Not just because of the exposure but because it just doesn’t look appeling to the eyes. Totally indecent

• Colossus March 15, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Cool idea but too foreign, no Nigerian torch

• Bella March 15, 2011 at 4:17 pm

March – Hoodrat… with NO cheese. April -Super/classy and very sophisticated. May _ despeerate housewife wif no money, = older hoodrat still with No cheese. Please please abeg, this is not a calendar to hang about unless you own a strip club, Chika, Chika, Chika, how many times did I call you!!!. Please respect yourself o

• partyrider March 15, 2011 at 4:18 pm

she is trying too hard

• kenora March 15, 2011 at 4:19 pm

abeg chika u make sense nor lisitn to any haters

• Gosh! March 15, 2011 at 4:42 pm

@Hoty;are you for real? ‘Doesn’t look like it was a work done in naija?’ So it looks like it was done where? Zimbabwe i presume? You must be related to her……
    As regards the calendar itself;I don’t even know where to start so I’d rather not stress myself…

• Kathryn Cage March 15, 2011 at 5:46 pm

HATERRRRSSSSSSSS Back off already! This is way better than Mercy’s pics. I understand some of the comments and concur with them. Thought she was a married woman? it would have been super if she showed less skin or showed a bit here and a bit there, not the whole leg and boob thing, thank God she’s not my brother’s wife. In all, a good concept. I hope she remembers she’s african and naija for that matter when she’s doing her 2012 calender.

• Afronubia March 15, 2011 at 5:50 pm

November is “20’s flapper” not a gypsy costume Chika. Get your facts and timeline right girl. I like the concept, its something new and different. At least somebody is doing something different because personally I find most of Nollywood dry, tasteless and without originality. They are supposed to be stars for heavensakes and we’r supposed to want to be like them! Chika no mind dem you try. This is your first calendar abi? I’m sure 2012 will definitely be better. Keep rocking and keep being different!

• Afronubia March 15, 2011 at 5:53 pm

the theme for march should be “ghetto fab”

• Nma March 15, 2011 at 5:57 pm

awww Chika. I actually like this babe. She seems so sweet, and defo pretty. However, these pics do not flatter u one bit love. Most of the costumes were tacky. Makeup….too much/messy (u don’t need that much), and the wigs?? No. I believe there is room for improvement, and i advise u take these criticisms (both the constructive and unconstructive ones) in good stride and improve on ur craft. I also suggest that when (or if) u do another, be more versatile and creative with it. Add some Naija/African flavor to it, and maybe even other cultures too, but most importantly let ur true self shine thru because between the weaves, questionable costumes and heavy makeup, i can’t see the normally radiant beautiful Chika shinning thru.

Keep doing u sweety…..nothing wrong with making mistakes, or not quite getting it right the first time around. It usually goes that way. Just tweek and enhance a little, and u’ll be good! God bless. :-)

• loneky March 16, 2011 at 4:11 pm

@ Nma, I dont know you, but I like the way you handled this. This is what we want – constructive criticism. If I were Chika, I will definitely acknowledge your input.

• Afronubia March 15, 2011 at 6:01 pm

Abeg all d pictures don download finish and i like dem all. Go Chika go!!!!! any person dat doesnt like it should dig and deep hole and bury themselves jo, if i had skin this gorgeous I would have had a go at being a calendar girl too…..

• grace4u March 15, 2011 at 6:02 pm

kim kardashian wannabe, who is she self??? never heard of her before even though i typed her name in google.

• omo-yankee March 18, 2011 at 5:15 pm

don’t ever use Kim K. namein Vain like this!! this is horrible!

• wendy March 15, 2011 at 6:15 pm

Nonsense and rubbish!
    try again next time!

• wendy March 15, 2011 at 6:16 pm

HA!
    Chika!
    you, your photographer and costumier are all on expired panadols if not you will know that what you have just done is “eye barasing” to the eye!

• Purpleicious Babe March 16, 2011 at 11:40 am

looooooooooool……. not fair

• NaijaGurl April 17, 2011 at 2:46 am

looool @ they r all on expired panadol… ouch!
      but hmmm! Chika Chika how many times did I call u? anway, lemme just keep my mouht shut on this one

• wendy March 15, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Dear Chika!
    they are not storms biko!
    they are waves!
    we’ve never had storms in Lagos OH???????????

• Juwon March 16, 2011 at 1:01 am

IKR!!! it just seemed like she was trying so hard to sound American in all her captions…kmt

• Purpleicious Babe March 16, 2011 at 11:41 am

looooooooooool……. funny

• pearl March 16, 2011 at 12:09 pm

LMFAO…….I thot i was the only one that read that part. Mswcccc

• Janice March 21, 2011 at 12:26 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! Biko free the babe

• TRINAH March 15, 2011 at 6:26 pm

BRILLIANT,,,,,,,,,

• Serene March 15, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Some of her descriptions do not match the picture, her outfit or her body language/facial expression in the pictures like for instance March is supposed to be about being a gangster when I think of that I think of a girl who hustles to get hers, a bad-a$$ chick or I think of Al Capone, Al Pacino, Tupac Shakur etc. Her picture doesn’t speak to any of those things – she could have rocked a well tailored men’s suit, fedora and given us a literal gangster like the movies. April is the ONLY picture that I liked, there rest can get tossed.

• sco-sco March 15, 2011 at 7:11 pm

Not really feeeling this at alllll!

• mimi k March 15, 2011 at 8:59 pm

Ths costumes PISSSSSSSSSSSSED me off a great deal…. WTF…. the whole thing looking soo tacky, i just think this girl is trying so hard both her movie acting and vice versa. M sorry to say this but she is a horrible horrible actress guys go pick up her movie and u’D SEE TO IT. I think the costumes shld have been nicely used arranged together to give a more descent fierce look. the January one wz kinda my best but cld have been better if those armpits and if the powder was tones down a bit and the yellow whtever lips that was iz BLOOD RED.

• Bola March 15, 2011 at 9:39 pm

My first thot when I saw this was’ oh, dear!’ then I thought…. ‘at least she tried!” she made an attempt to do something different. If she missed the mark, she’s not too far off. Im sure she will get it next time!

• Missy March 15, 2011 at 9:44 pm

Abeg free the babe! She dey sell her market! Go chika Go!

• julit March 15, 2011 at 10:14 pm

Kwakwakwakwakwa! Wendy I swear u r badt! I really couldn’t get all these fugged up captions.

• Olori Funke March 15, 2011 at 10:15 pm

Too much make up+too much styling+too much photoshopping= one hot mess!!!

• chicnicity March 15, 2011 at 10:42 pm

OMG…does everything just get on bella now?this is fashion gone sorryyyyyy…ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

• NNENNE March 15, 2011 at 10:42 pm

Hope the idea works for U, Chika. Good Luck!

• mii2 March 15, 2011 at 11:10 pm

Hmm … I get April. But the others watz the theme behind them.

• uchechi March 15, 2011 at 11:14 pm

Nice…good start!

• amber rose March 16, 2011 at 12:35 am

JISOS! we get bad mouth, sha ooo. pls b4 any1 uploads anythn on BN, double check cos u know we r here ready to axe rubbish down. dat said, nice try chika….just dat d makeup and coxtumes overwhelmed ur personality. if it were Tonto Dike with whom i have a love/hate rltnshp but dat girl fierce and making no aplogies for it…if she was d one, i wldnt b surprised…but U? i love d actress shoot and the july shoot.

• Yhello March 16, 2011 at 12:41 am

the first two pics are nice…the others??????hmmn!i no fit talk

• THE AMAKA March 16, 2011 at 2:07 am

WOW! April was the best simply because it was ORIGINAL. she wasn’t trying too hard in that one. i would have loved an African inspired theme for the photoshoot and if she really wanted to take it there, a GLAMOROUS photoshoot. beautiful dresses and gowns with perfect makeup and incredible backround settings. maybe one on the beach in a beautiful white gown, or one with flowers and such with a nice colorful summertime dress.
    this concept was ALL WRONG and she was seriously trying tooooooooooo hard!
    it seems that she put at least 60,000 Naira into this whole thing, maybe even three times that. but it was really not worth it.
    she is a pretty girl with potential but this is a fail. her acting is just there, so if she wanted to market herself in a positive way, she shouldn’t have done this mess!

• THE AMAKA March 16, 2011 at 2:10 am

and someone saying Chika has good skin? uhm….cant you see this is obviously PHOTOSHOP/AIRBRUSHING? some people look to pictures online and in magazines as what they should live up to or model themselves after. most times they are wearing tons of weave, makeup coupled with lots of photoshop and airbrushing.
    come on, lets be real.

• uju March 16, 2011 at 4:48 am

So many haters on here .. shut up!!! must she tie wrapper and gele to rep naija or africa .. naija peeps can be very judgemental eeh.. drinking panadol for another person`s headache ..mmssccheewww … if she is comfortable showing her skin..let her do it.. it`s hers – not urs!
    My analysis … march — the make up is wrong; may– emmm..ok ; july — i like the most; august— haaa, very tackiest (bet u can`t find dat in the dictionary..lol), bad posing; september ..bla bla .. november .. i like, december –bad pose and tacky. the non-mentioned are nice .. Overall .. very good for a first timer!

• fokasibe March 16, 2011 at 8:19 am

This was one wrong move!! Original Mgbeke chick! Serious hand-falling!

• Atoke March 16, 2011 at 9:22 am

Errr, so the purpose of this calendar is….???? I’m ‘confoosed’… and what’s with the captions? you saw all kinds of monkeys birds and insects? Really?? O_o

• dewowo March 16, 2011 at 10:20 am

some pple’s moral compass is permanently upside down!…dat is to say, criticize but DO NOT dehuman!

• Dazzle March 16, 2011 at 10:26 am

HAHAHHAHAH! Lmfao………. she said it was stressful doing the homemaker shoot……… wonder what’s so stressful about getting naked… HAHAHAHHAHAHA

• Ifeoma-adiagwuagwu March 16, 2011 at 11:38 am

Biko, nne, i maka. Pwetty :)

• pearl March 16, 2011 at 12:00 pm

Hahaha! Are you for real? i can’t say i like any of the shot. The whole concept is just so strange and all the costumes not so appropriate. Make-up is totally off too.

• makioba March 16, 2011 at 12:58 pm

i looove looove love this….i have always had this concept in my head but never made it a reality….u go girl…dont like her in movies one bit but loooove this concept…she pulled it off right well…

• osomelly March 16, 2011 at 1:12 pm

lollllll! kai! and am sure d chic thot you all would love this… eyah, sorry babes, dont take it badly, take the good critisms and ignore the bad parts. its a tough world… but seriously, you’re very pretty and sexy enuf, dont try too hard cos it comes off not good. peace!

• sclasy March 16, 2011 at 1:49 pm

so different 4rm d usuals
    i admire
    i like
    its chika

• primrose March 16, 2011 at 2:08 pm

chika chika chika i like you as an actress but these photos are not working for me,costume is wrong the make up is too heavy you don’t need too much make up,but all the same well done

• great babe March 16, 2011 at 6:01 pm

ROTFLMAO… Hahahahahahahahahahahaa. Have always liked this actress but this pictures are sure making me change my mind.
    And why ‘lol’ in all the comments? Hisssssssss

• luvbogg March 16, 2011 at 6:17 pm

chei….when i saw the first pic i smiled cos i imagined what the shots are a little too playboyish abeg…

• esssss March 17, 2011 at 12:02 am

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll…LWKMD…nigerians are just so funny…GOD!!!I love reading comments mehn.

• Mabel March 17, 2011 at 1:02 am

Did she do her own makeup and hair? Perhaps it’s a comedic calendar, but I don’t know her to be a comedic actress. Let me go disinfect my eyes while I still can.

• diva March 17, 2011 at 3:32 am

not bad…..waiting for tonto and mercy to release theres…..then imma patronize

• Olivia March 17, 2011 at 6:38 am

Hmmmmm, Very interesting. Great idea wrong execution. Just left me bewildered and confused???? and that doesn’t happen often! Kudos to her for trying something new sha….I HOPE someone like either Stella Damasus/Omo-T/Genny does a calender with outfits from 12 different ethnic groups in Naija with interesting snippets of each unique culture or even dress like.. kai make I no share all my ideas here cos I know say no royalty go come my way…I think A CULTURE-themed spread would be more appealing to most of our senses, educate people more and actually SELL more!!!!

• Hotchocolate March 17, 2011 at 8:50 am

this is pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! na by force and they say shes married??? phew!!! God have mercy.

• dewowo March 17, 2011 at 9:18 am

STANDING OVATION 4 NMA….

• mbabazi March 17, 2011 at 9:49 am

this girl is clever for milking whatever fame she has.. i dont like the spread though.its a bit tacky n most of the pics end up looking the same. bordeline erotic too…

• IB March 17, 2011 at 9:55 am

Hmmmmm, nice comments frm u all. Anyway una jst dey drink panadol 4 her headache.

• franceX March 17, 2011 at 11:49 am

Is she tryin 2 play kim kardashian or wat??pssssssssttttt….

• mimshac March 17, 2011 at 12:14 pm

ah ah hmmm

• Sharon March 17, 2011 at 1:18 pm

In some of the pictures she resembles Tonto Dikeh or is it just my eyes. What happens to the African attires? She should’ve wore some African attires and she would have still look beautiful.

• pamela March 17, 2011 at 2:45 pm

though Im obviously not the target for this calender I can predict it will be a hit. I wouldnt have even know about her if I didnt see this so I congratulate her taking control of her publicity. Im sure there will be tons of copy cats. I dont agree with her body isnt right or how outfits are tacky…. 99% of naija fans are oblivious to red carper satorialist hits. she gets cast in films and presumably has some followership… its a start. she can improve…

• pamela March 17, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Im quite impressed with her initiative. Well done Chika and good luck.

• Domina March 17, 2011 at 3:20 pm

i’m laughing my butt off.. the pictures are sooo tacky it hilarious……. Chika u over did it… too much makup, too much nudity, the pics look doctored… everything just seems overdone. your makeup artist and costumier shud be but put in fashion jail……
    That said, i suggest u listen to bella naija readers.. less is more… we are not hating. just giving you the honest truth….

• harry March 17, 2011 at 3:33 pm

Cute baby. 9ija no de fall hand now.

• Bonzo March 17, 2011 at 4:23 pm

It’s fun and there’s nothing wrong with getting a little frisky and living your fantasy. I won’t be buying the calendar but u look good.

• northern belle March 17, 2011 at 4:54 pm

Miss Ike deary you will help yourself by Losing March, April, May, July, August, September & December! ah! lets hope it hasn’t reached the market yet… & although January was cool that Guitar was outta place! needless for me to say the colour of your nail polish in the picture for my month of birth (October) is a horrible pick… :(

• Eme March 17, 2011 at 5:58 pm

is she tryin 2 b d kardashians..?! lol..not workin 4 me..

• SMH!!! March 17, 2011 at 10:25 pm

tacky!!!!!!!

• Ko Easy March 18, 2011 at 1:27 am

i definitely applaud her for trying and stuff..but some of those looks needed a little bit more workkkkkk….but yea like i said big ups for trying! 6.5/10…abi?

• star33 March 18, 2011 at 1:52 am

I have been asking myself why I am looking at this and reading the comments? Discussing events and people will remaing the little mind’s interest. However “he who brings into his house ant infested -/firewoods invites the lizards for a feast

• lizzy March 18, 2011 at 10:51 am

i wonder who will buy dis calender and keep in d house….welll is so funny….rubbish…is gud 4 magzine,not calender….

• maryjane March 18, 2011 at 11:14 am

HOW FAST WE ARE TO CRITICIZE AND TOTALLY RUBBISH SUMTHIN BUT CHIKA AH AH!DIS IS SO WESTERNISH AND SO FAKE!WE AFRICANS ARE PROUD OF WHO WE ARE.IF IT WAS BEYONCE’S NO ONE WOULD AV TRASHED IT LIKE THIS U KNO!U WOULD AV LOOKED SO GORGEOUS IN YORUBA,IGBO,FULANI,EFIK ATTIRES N MAYBE FIERCE IN JANUARY AND LADY CHRISTMAS!ITS NOT ALL RUBBISH BUT IT DIDNT WORK FOR ME NO FOR ALL THEM HATERS.U LIVE ON TV SO DO WELL FOR PPLE’S EYES !GOD BLESS YOU!

• beetito March 18, 2011 at 11:18 am

although some pictures were kind of okay but i really got confused and i couldnt help asking, wud she be starring in married to rock ? Am also sure when holly sees this she wud have to go back to d drawing board. For goodness sake why do we always love what is western and not ours. Am sure she would have fared better with a little fusion of african in her looks.

• Oma March 18, 2011 at 3:06 pm

NO…NO…WHY???
    Come on girl.
    get a real stylist next time.
    this one just lowered your standards in my books.
    Poor..

• shade March 18, 2011 at 11:12 pm

na men!!! chika na wa 4 u. dis is eye attack wetin, its 22222222222222 much

• sherillicious March 19, 2011 at 12:39 am

So sorry chika but its trashy!! U whr nt original at all! Dis is nt u n so nt representing 9ja.

• honest March 19, 2011 at 3:00 am

total waste of money and time u better go and look for a good job or most ideally open a shop and start selling something…… total rubbishhhhhh

• ufuoma March 19, 2011 at 6:34 pm

Nice idea,but most of your outfits were tacky.i wont buy this calendar because i don’t think i could hang it anywhere.from all the comments i read above i believe most people agree.i just hope you would be better next year or don’t try at all.

• NK March 19, 2011 at 11:35 pm

I really do not understand why i would want to have this calendar in my house. She didn’t have to do all these. Too much exposure. Chika you are an actress not a playmate!

• tyna March 21, 2011 at 12:45 am

Who is Chika Ike? Please who is her stylist for these shoots? Nice try at least you have a calendar.

• Pearl March 21, 2011 at 10:55 pm

Who is she? Never heard about or seen her before sha.

• tyna March 22, 2011 at 1:34 pm

dis is total rubbish and unprofessional…….. b more creative cos u ar better thn dis. i admire u alot but nt on dis pix

• oo March 23, 2011 at 4:25 am

I love chika ike, She’s just trying to get out there. At least, she speaks english. :)

• Julius Abraham March 23, 2011 at 9:11 pm

Dear, HOW WISH YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME? AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I WILL SAY. DEAR, YOU DON’T NO HOW MUCH PEOPLE LOVE YOU. AND NOW YOU ARE MAKING WHAT THEY WILL USE IT TO SALE YOUR REPUTATION WHY DEAR, WHY AM NOT HAPPY OVER THOSE PICS OF YOURS. THERE IS NOTHING I WILL DO TO STOP THAT. THAN TO SAY, YOU CAN USE APRIL AND OCTOBER THE DOWN ONE PLS. DEAR, RESPECT WHO YOU ARE NOT THE MONEY.

• Julius Abraham March 23, 2011 at 9:25 pm

Dear, all this people you see writing you this comment, they will be the people that will look for one way to sale you to molich. so pls dear, be were of them. thanks and take care of yourself for the sake of you husband. Dear, pls help me and read Proverb 31:10-end. As you do so may you remain bless.

• Adaeze March 24, 2011 at 8:29 pm

Yea, She is quite boring to me. But to be honest I dont see myself hanging this in my house and then my mum looking at it to check for dates, because my mum loves planning, so the calendar is her best friend lol however I cant picture her reaction when she flips to the June section of the calendar and sees all the breast and stomach etc loool but Chika tried though. April is her best. Well done Chika but maybe next time you might want to try various classy outfits maybe something corporate and hot? Just suggesting #OkBye :D

• Silent Observer March 25, 2011 at 10:58 pm

Tacky! Absolutely distasteful!!

• hadiza March 29, 2011 at 12:10 pm

free da gurl haters,atleast she’s done sumtin quite different,she mite nt be one of ma fave stars bt she dey try

• chuka March 29, 2011 at 4:24 pm

looking good baby keep it up

• pat April 2, 2011 at 1:50 pm

not good about dis pictures, she for nake nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• sandra April 2, 2011 at 5:24 pm

am highly disappointed. chika you are married and so why all this nudity? abeg abeg abeg

• sandra April 2, 2011 at 6:18 pm

am highly disappointed. chika you are married why the nudity?

• kathy c April 8, 2011 at 1:28 am

She isn’t dat bad..I tnk she s jst tryn to b creative..lol

• Fairy Godsister April 14, 2011 at 10:48 pm

I’m speechless (in a bad way), and I won’t say anything except that @Nma’s comment is the nice version of what I would have said. Chika Ike, you should really listen to @Nma.

• NaijaGurl April 17, 2011 at 2:49 am

The pic for April I like thou

• JANIE April 19, 2011 at 4:35 am

GIRL I LOVE YA DEEP.
    I WISH I WAS A NIGERIAN.
    LOVE IT, ITS ALWAYS COMING FROM NIGERIA.
    THAT GURL BE KILLIN THE SWAGG OUTA THEM LADIES.
    GOT IT HUN.
    JANIE
    FROM
    GHANA

• Mimi April 20, 2011 at 2:30 pm

Am totally embarrased!

• Mimi April 20, 2011 at 2:39 pm

LOL! at the end of each comment becus she was laughing so hard at her unimpressive shots she almost passed out!

• Mimi April 20, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Her fans will get a copy each.

• soty April 22, 2011 at 2:03 pm

chika 9ce idea wrong outfits, but really dear on ur own scale frm 1-10 hw many Nigerians do u thnk would put this up in there houses? i disagree wit d peeps dat sais you are nt a gud actor, i thnk dat you are a gud one. i never knw u look so hot kudos babe u are really cute and hot.

• precious chioma April 29, 2011 at 8:22 pm

I’ve never admired any nollywood star the way i admire your collections, the are cute baby keep it up “U LEARN FROM THE BEST”

• jeah May 6, 2011 at 2:59 am

chika ,please what is really going on here , could you please make me understand?……………………….well if you ask me i will say , its like u wanna borrow the
    ‘G’ trade mark from lady GAGA herself……………………,but babes, it does suit you ,cos you are a cool headed person,you should know lady GAGA is crazy and wild, biko.Or did genevieve and omotola charge you up, and you decieded to come up this way?Abeg,its pointless and baseless,dont even think about it next time,cos u ma chick

• laura May 13, 2011 at 12:20 pm

chika i hope i will be like you one day in my country

• bethel ikye June 1, 2011 at 5:56 pm

i luv does pix she is wonderful,dats my woman

• ernest June 2, 2011 at 9:35 pm

i like ur outfit

• me June 5, 2011 at 5:54 pm

lovely

• pinkbelle June 6, 2011 at 11:20 am

awesome photography,..very authenti.a litl too revealing though.

• valery June 10, 2011 at 11:16 pm

give hr a break

• mirian o June 11, 2011 at 11:03 am

OMG.chyka u re really looking stunning in all your pix, how i love to watch you all the time.. keep it up.

• missy she June 13, 2011 at 3:21 pm

dis is not 9ice, cos dis is not e chika i know. too much nudity n flesh, u beautiful, jst kip it dat way. nevertheless rmba i luv u

• Vins Jr. July 20, 2011 at 6:36 pm

un seul mot, continue

• Rosedizzy August 9, 2011 at 11:06 pm

She awesome, i love her outfit, she is a real actress

• Nneka August 20, 2011 at 11:28 am

trying too hard

• sykes August 27, 2011 at 9:01 am

she trying too much to copy chaka khan, angelina jolie and beyonce.
    only nov and dec are okay

• Blessing September 14, 2011 at 11:43 am

I think u guys re judging her bcos u dont ve ideas of ur own or u re jealous of her spirit of creative. She is a gud actress, go gal

• josygirl September 21, 2011 at 12:49 pm

soooooooooooooooooo hot

• The Don October 1, 2011 at 8:57 am

her pix looks like those people that use to say oga i go do u well

• anita October 3, 2011 at 5:17 pm

i love u,ur ma model

• collins elem November 5, 2011 at 1:16 pm

i am in love with de pics.