New Music: Bracket – Muah Muah

Posted on Sunday, March 20th, 2011 at 12:11 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Brand New Music from Bracket!
The boys who brought us the monster hit “Yori Yori” have just released “Muah Muah“. The song is from their forthcoming album, “Cupid Stories“.

Listen to Bracket – Muah Muah

Free Download

The video for the song premiered on NotJustOk.com, check on it.

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 50 Comments on “New Music: Bracket – Muah Muah”

Comments
    • TOH BAHD March 20, 2011 at 12:28 AM

nice..i like…1st to comment..:)

• Julez March 20, 2011 at 12:34 AM

I’m baffled as to why every girl in this video has a fringe…is this some sort of new naija craze or did i miss something?
      This song is ok, but Yori Yori original and the remix with 2face will never be topped in my opinion though

• Anonymous March 20, 2011 at 3:10 AM

Lol! I was planning to get the same style once I got my braids out. I did not even know every Amina, Tolu and Ngozi had it.

• F March 20, 2011 at 3:44 AM

ABI? I was wondering why they all look the damn same… Like seriously… O ga. Like I said on another comment, I agree with you. This is ok but Yori Yori and No Time still top it.

• the rock March 20, 2011 at 12:44 AM

bull crap!!! mwah mwah wetin… very razzz sumtin..

• El Bee March 20, 2011 at 12:49 AM

LOL too funny!
      Love them though!

• Sara March 20, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Which one is Muah muah…I like Brackett but not feeling this Cat song jor.

• ugo March 20, 2011 at 1:09 AM

lol

• tatafo! March 20, 2011 at 1:10 AM

they should stick to love ballads biko

• prism of an immigrant March 20, 2011 at 1:27 AM

What’s up with Naija music videos displaying those colorful bars at the beginning of videos? Reminds me of old school NTA.

About the song, looks like he’s running low on creative ideas. This sounded like a recycled yori yori.

• moi March 20, 2011 at 1:55 AM

me too, I tire for the color bars

• Me girl March 20, 2011 at 1:28 AM

The thing with some musicians thinking that just the beats of a song makes it worth the while. If you have no inspiration….sleep. Sleeping ain’t bad.

• F March 20, 2011 at 3:43 AM

LMAO at sleep… Too true… At first I was feeling it cos of the beat then I thought… “Wait o, wey d lyrics now?” It’s alright sha… I still prefer the Yori Yoris and No Times… :)

• Sisi Yemmie March 20, 2011 at 2:51 AM

Im not sure how i feel about this song yet! hmmmmmmm

• THE AMAKA March 20, 2011 at 2:59 AM

the song is just there. Yori Yori Remix, Yori Yori, Ada Owerri, No Time, Happy Day, Maronumo, and Leaders of Tomorrow are my favorite in that exact order. but this song? it can’t even compete with any of them, sorry.

• babycake March 20, 2011 at 3:02 AM

Bracket!!! someone who used to be a fan of ur Yori Yori remix with 2baba is soooooo disappointed right now i could ban u guys from singing for the next 5 years……lol

• Yaya84 March 20, 2011 at 5:37 AM

I agree with Me girl-

Sleeping ain’t bad

• faithm March 20, 2011 at 7:36 AM

wat the heck is MUEH MUEH!!!

• Ready March 20, 2011 at 9:25 AM

Lol @ megirl…that was funny but true. Sleeping really isn’t bad. I like Bracket; other than the stuff they did with Psquare, I’ve loved every one of their tracks. Ada Owerri, Yori yori, Yori yori remix…but the beats are all pretty much the same. I tried to forget about that and just rock to the beat, but ngwa, why must they fall my hand? It’s not like the beat improved, same ol’ beat and you gon’ be repeating “muehn muehn” in my ear? And shoot a video with overpainted females with shiny plastic on their head? Maka why? Maybe, Bracket…just maybe it’s time to take a break.

• Natural Nigerian March 20, 2011 at 10:07 AM

I love the use of onomatopoeia in songs. The song will be a hit!

• THE AMAKA March 20, 2011 at 4:05 PM

the weaves are TERRIBLE! take a cue from the Ada Owerri video….please keep moving forward and not backwards.not only that, but the weaves were not tastefully done.
      they’ll look back 5 years from now and seriously shake their heads.

• Oluwasegun March 20, 2011 at 5:14 PM

I m not digging d song at all! Criously, wat were dey trying 2 achieve wit dis one.. Lyrically, d song just fall my hand.. Same ‘ol beat(Dekumzy don dey lack ideas?), wats d msg behind d song sef n I cant understand d whole serious dressing up thingy, d video was shot indoors n all d models n d Bracket boys so so looked over dressed(except 4 d part where dey wore black tess wit Julius Agwu).. They would sell no doubt(since d average Naija person is deir fan ) n due 2 d fact dat we so love ‘half bake’ materials like dis.. But me, I am not digging this at all….

• Afam March 20, 2011 at 5:46 PM

Can’t wait to hear this song.

• OK March 20, 2011 at 6:09 PM

abegi o jare…the musik is gud. with time it will sound more pleasing to the ear…..
      For those not feeling it now…put it on replay……the feeling will develop.

#singing#…ur mama say make i dey do u mueh mueh…….#confused state of mind#

• blaise angel March 20, 2011 at 7:17 PM

wats up wit julius agwu………….d guy is making d song sound funny………check out his own muah muah…………over seriousness….lol

• gbekun March 20, 2011 at 8:54 PM

pure hilarity and razzness to the max. especially the part with julius. lmao. chai, i don die.

• the french babe March 20, 2011 at 8:56 PM

The song is a comic relief; its actually muehn muehn as against the title muah muah. lol

• kenora March 20, 2011 at 11:03 PM

this video is not really shaking m…

• Jess March 21, 2011 at 5:56 AM

Couldn’t get past the first “mueh mueh” I heard. What is that? LOL my gosh!

• Afam March 21, 2011 at 8:04 AM

@OK
      I think u’re right. That’s how nigerians songs are.

• dewowo March 21, 2011 at 8:57 AM

@OK …PUT IT ON REPLAY….laughing muehmuehciously…lol

• ice 1 March 21, 2011 at 9:56 AM

I dnt no, mayb with time it will sound pleasing, but right now, am not digging it

• adenike March 21, 2011 at 10:05 AM

Everytime the word ‘mwen mwen’ and not muah muah as i anticipated,came up,i just have this funny cringe…. But its a funny song though…Kinda like it…

• tt March 21, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Loool……biko nu leave this bois. They have tried in life, allow them just release an ok song with a video that makes us laff. MUEhn Muehn lool, pure igbotic!

• Babydee March 21, 2011 at 1:04 PM

lol…… mueh…mueehh. Who the heck wrote this song for them? It’s so so funny. I can’t stop laughing here. Anyone notice even the Bracket guys could hardly keep a straight face each time they got to the mueh..mueh part?

• Zahra March 21, 2011 at 6:31 PM

I am shocked that after all these years of being bella naija followers some of you cannot tell songs that ‘will be hits’. Lol. This song is about to spotlight the phrase ‘muah, muah’ in Naija street lexicon. Don’t worry it is not targeted at ‘us’ but we will end up dancing to it, champagne in hand and laughing and giggling at how razz the song is. Before you know it you will find some big boys using this corny ass line to toast their babes and the babes too will be thinking how cute and will agree to be doing ‘muah, muah’. Lol. Be ready to be irritated by the song over the airwaves until you too start singing it in traffic. Lol. But I agree the need to stick to the highlife fusion cos thats what they do best and there is a void there that needs to be milked.

• kemog March 22, 2011 at 5:30 PM

@zahra its pronounced mueh mueh.simply igbotic.pls dont confuse it with muah muah

• diva March 22, 2011 at 11:45 PM

heard the audio and i was like ‘wtf’? but watching this video has def made me appreciate it the more. however, it def is nothing near yori yori….. lol @ mueh mueh…..

• j.lim March 23, 2011 at 6:38 PM

this track is obviously hitting the streets! the lyrical content is shallow but who cares? let some ganja boys get in the spirit and u’ll see the real mweh mwuh!

• Joy March 23, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Na wa o, which one be muah, muah again. Abeg, they need to stick to No time, yori yori, Ada owerri. Maybe it’s not that bad but the sound of the muah, muah sounds so cheesy.

• St. Cyril March 25, 2011 at 4:49 PM

u guys are just incredible from yori-yori remix now to muah muah
      i give it up for u guys.

• Miss-cRaZy March 28, 2011 at 12:13 AM

What da hell is ‘Muah, Muah’?? I expected more 4rm Bracket….thang wt ds Musicians, dont get it wrong…..we aint white and blonde….dont just wake up one morning and produce/release stuff, and expect us to close our eyes and ears and happily buy and aprc8 random stuff. . .we gat emotions too.

• highontheessenceoflife March 28, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Well I think its very cute and funny. lol. LOVED IT :)

• highontheessenceoflife March 28, 2011 at 4:18 PM

AND YEA THE light-skinned guy is such a cutie….yummy ;0)

• gossipgurl April 3, 2011 at 8:37 PM

soooooooooo razz…..kilode………creativity is runnin low….abeg we r havin emotional constipation

• Dyce April 7, 2011 at 4:20 PM

Nice song. Braket can do better with girl

• Mykel May 14, 2011 at 1:23 PM

This is too good! I like this song….Bracket keep it on…love you guys die !!!!!!!!!!

• arinze July 3, 2011 at 1:45 AM

hello my guy i want to let you guys know one thing in this world you never please the world no mater what any thing you guys feel like to sing just go on you steal have fan with full support if no no the meaning of muah muah may dame go ask if sthis song play in the club you will see theme all dancing it just keep doing it right my guy luv you all is me n you

• Blesn October 18, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Luv d song a whole lot:-) cuz evrytin abt it jst makes me happy includin d beat. Cnt pls evry1 u no

• Lastdone September 12, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Money is better then any thing