BN Bytes: Genevieve Nnaji at the Mr Porter and Net-A-Porter Party for Dolce & Gabbana
Posted on Friday, July 15th, 2011 at 9:41 AM
Luxury fashion retailer Net-A-Porter and its brother site, Mr Porter hosted a lavish party for Italian Designers Dolce & Gabbana in London last night.
Naomi Campbell, Queen Latifah, Kelly Osbourne, Alexandra Burke, Genevieve Nnaji and many other stars joined Net-A-Porter founder Natalie Massenet to pay tribute to the dynamic duo.
Check out photos below. Genevieve was rocking a strapless leopard print Dolce & Gabbana Dress. Work it girl!
Genevieve Nnaji with Domenico Dolce & Vannessa Amadi
Stefano Gabbana & Domenico Dolce
Jasmine Dotiwala & Genevieve Nnaji
Manny, Keisha Buchanan, Alexander Burke, Ruthie & Genevieve Nnaji
Photo Credit: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images Europe | Jasmine Dotiwala via Twitter | Vannessa Amadi via Twitter
Tags: BN Bytes, genevieve nnaji
- Genevieve Nnaji, OC Ukeje, Funke Akindele & Kalu Ikeagwu Make the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees List | First Photos from the Announcement in Lagos
- BN Exclusive: Ini Edo, Chidi Mokeme, Uche Jombo, Julius Agwu, Genevieve Nnaji, Omoni Oboli & More at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees Announcement in Lagos | Photos
- Yvonne Ekwere launches “Vixen Red Carpet” YouTube Channel | Check Out the Debut Ad Campaign
- The February 2013 Cover is Here! Nollywood Stars Chika Ike & Yul Edochie for House of MaliQ
- Stunning x 2! Your First Look at Oluchi Orlandi & Agbani Darego’s Natures Gentle Touch 2013 Ad Campaign
- Tonto Dikeh’s First Music Video debuts Tomorrow! Watch the Behind-the-Scenes Moments on the Set of “Hi”
- Enjoy Great Discounts on your Shopping in the Month of Love at the B&B Party Solutions “Red Fair: Valentine Sales Edition” – Sunday 10th February 2013
- DJ Caise, Ikon, Gbemi Phillips, Lynxxx & More at the Grey Goose and Bacardi Re-Up Party in Lagos
- BN Bytes: Naomi Campbell hosts Genevieve Nnaji, Idris Elba & Shingai Shoniwa at the Fashion For Relief pop-up shop launch in London
- BN Bytes: Beyoncé’s Fela Kuti inspired “African Queen” cover for L’Officiel Paris’ 90th Anniversary Issue stirs debate