Posted on Monday, August 8th, 2011 at 7:21 AM

By BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija will bring all the exclusive photos from Karen Igho‘s Welcome Home/Winner’s Party which took place at CHROME Nightclub on Friday 5th August 2011. While we await the official photos from the event, here is a sneak peek of the photos and scoop from the event.
Karen’s party was packed with fans who couldn’t wait to meet their girl, Karen!
Guests were not disappointed as they got to meet Karen, Vina and Luclay from Big Brother Amplified. Big Brother Africa All-Stars winner Uti Nwachukwu was the host of the event and Big Brother Africa All-Stars housemate Sheila was also in attendance while Tiwa Savage and Ice Prince performed. We can’t wait to unleash the photos.

Karen & Tiwa Savage

Sheila & Uti

Luclay & Karen

Vina, Uti & Luclay

On Friday morning, Karen and Vina visited the Beat 99.9FM where they chatted with Oreka Godis on the Morning Rush Show. Fans sent in questions for the ladies via Twitter, Facebook and SMS.

Vina & Karen with Oreka Godis

Earlier in the week, Karen and Vina arrived at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos. They were welcomed by fans and executives of M-Net and MultiChoice Nigeria. MultiChoice also hosted a press conference for the BBA Stars.

Photo Credit: Twitter & Facebook (All Right Reserved by the Original Uploaders) | M-Net | Beat 99.9

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 55 Comments on “Big Brother Amplified Winner Karen is BACK! First Photos from her Winner’s Party, Airport Arrival & More!”

Comments
    • oma-peduru August 8, 2011 at 7:36 AM

Karen- hmmmm….. i can’t shout!! Happy though that 2 Nigerians made it to the final week

• barbie August 8, 2011 at 7:42 AM

KarEn!! Karen!!!!!

• Jules August 8, 2011 at 7:45 AM

Princess Fiona

• kamie August 8, 2011 at 7:48 AM

Yay!!! Karen and Luclay!!! I’m so happy for Karen! The realest Gangstress! Looking good. Vina looks good too.

• THE AMAKA August 8, 2011 at 7:51 AM

I love Karen! I can’t wait for all the photos from the event. I’m loving the pink outfit she wore at the airport arrival.

• Nice Anon August 8, 2011 at 7:53 AM

The effects of Tura don dey show for her body sef. She and Cossy will make very good best friends

• Rosellar August 8, 2011 at 8:26 AM

Can’t help myself……… *Moment of truth* What’s that look Eku is giving Karen in that first picture? Methinks Eku looks so jealous. I can almost read her thoughts: ‘This Kareeeen???? $200k? Just like that?’ She was caught in an ‘unguarded moment’ in a bad posture. Classic!!! Back to Karen, I hope she uses †ђξ funds wisely and that she learns that even though we found her quite entertaining, she must work on her attitude in real life.

• THE AMAKA August 8, 2011 at 10:29 AM

you like looking for drama. i think Eku was just looking at her cause maybe it was a split second thing. na wa ooo

• magnetic! August 8, 2011 at 11:07 AM

couldn’t agree more!! just what i tot…eku looks so jealous n must be thinking “this Karen”

• pynk August 8, 2011 at 8:35 AM

she always looks a hot mess.

• jezz August 8, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Kai! But these two gals, karen n vina look razz sha…

• chuqqie August 8, 2011 at 8:56 AM

AM So Happy 4 her n she wore a good dress..Big Ups Vina..Mr Otono nice 1

• dewowo August 8, 2011 at 9:02 AM

don’t holdback those thought. happy that a Nigerian won but not happy for the winner abi?

• Missy August 8, 2011 at 9:28 AM

Vina is real pretty…..I hope this opens doors for you girl!

• Socris August 8, 2011 at 9:32 AM

Na wa for una! What’s wit d “ooh they look so razz!” Must everyone be prim and proper. Welcome home Karen, don’t care how you spend your cash, its yours spend as you deem fit.

• Titi August 8, 2011 at 9:39 AM

Congrats Karen! I think your first assignment should be to get those things off your chest!!!!

• faithm August 8, 2011 at 11:32 AM

oversabi did she complain to u about them giving her backache?congrats once more karen,enjoy ur life

• laryn August 8, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Hope she spends d mola wisely sha

• cathy August 8, 2011 at 10:12 AM

finally karen igho

• THE AMAKA August 8, 2011 at 10:28 AM

did some of you even watch the show or read her interview that came out yesterday? she said she had lumps in her breasts and when they removed some of her breast, she was nearly flat chested, so she went to get the boobs. she said they’re not that big and that she wears super padded bras to “cushion” them sort of.
      Karen should work on her skin, tone it i guess, so get it to one even skin tone again.
      but whatever, I LOVE KAREN.

• Luvlyn August 8, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Vina sported a WIG!!! Dat damn hair cut was getting on my last nerves. Karen looks kinda saggy in d face an dat ‘peace sign pose’ is so played out. U ppl dat think u have d right 2 tell karen how 2 spend her money.. Woow really??? Wats ur bizness? She worked 4 dat money, if she wants 2 shred or burn dem its her money!! Na wa!!
      Ps.. Bellanaija post my comment. I’m entittled 2 an opinion.

• Lamzar August 8, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Karen looks so lovely, Congratulations girl

• StephanieIj August 8, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Karen’s picture in the pink outfit is so bossy…see Vina flying her arms like something else.. KAREN KAREN KAREN!!

• coolcat August 8, 2011 at 11:10 AM

Karen d fashionista. Her black sequinned dress is so gorgeous even eku is checking her out!

• NaijaPoet August 8, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Well done Karen. Live your dream. Hypocrites that are couldnt be more gangster than you are, are found calling you names, just because you chose to be your real self on international TV. Your critics wouldnt dare live their livse on BBA. Besides, I love CVina to bits, but who says she was the most decent Nigerian ever on BBA. Lets not go into her discussions with Lomwe. Thing is, our girls Karen and Vina represented us well. Karen’s character is not a surprise. We are like that. Save me from all the hypocrisy child!

• Tiki August 8, 2011 at 11:19 AM

My girl Karen in the house! Congrats luv, u deserved it, you entertained the world for three months non-stop! Can’t wait to see if you get a makeover and how great you look thereafter, coz I got nothing but love so I say this in the nicest way possible a. Maybe you should invest some of dat dough in getting a new nose! lol, and b. I think another hairstyl would suit you better. If BBA came on again, I’d vote for you all over! You go girl….

• TeeTalks August 8, 2011 at 11:28 AM

KAREN oooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I luv u plenty!!!! VINA well done too…9ja 4 life!

• coolcat August 8, 2011 at 11:39 AM

BN u have to post my comment

I am disgusted by some of the comments here. Karen is razz, skin tone problems, attitude-all true and pretty evident but why re-iterate something she has already addressed. She says she used to hawk to feed herself, she would go days without food and have to beg from neighbours, she never claimed to have an education short for a brief course in management while in d UK, she had lumps in her breats and had to have a masectomy, therefore something needed to be put in to give volume. As women I’m sure we all know not having boobs is one of the worst things dat can happen and dare I say her boobs look awesome. Even better when she’s not wearing her double padded bras(lol).

Her skin tone is bad without a doubt but there is hardly any red carpet I see withouut spotting one bleached out chic. Bear in mind that a lot of women will never be seen in public without make up(even myself) and we only saw how bad her skin tone is while in d house. We saw her bare, we saw a woman who has been through hardship(very evident on her hands), fought her way thru life(still fighting) and she did admit to lomwe dat her “gangstress” is a defence mechanism. Karen is such a softee its laughable she calls herself gangstress.

It is evident she has lacked love and dats why she so desperately seeks attention from all.

I have neva met karen igho but I can confidently say I knw her and if I could, I will call her my friend. Neva in d history of bigbro has africa showed so much luv to a housemate, even after d previous 2 winners were naija. Neva has a housemate been d SAME from day 1 to 91. I cursed when I saw her the first day but following that I would speed home from work to watch wat this foolish girl would do today, it was the same enthusiasm everyday and before I realised it, I was stuck on her. the rest they say is history.

Karen is a smart girl, d fact she can even afford surgery should tell u dat she knws how to keep money towards a goal. Many of u here cannot even afford liposuction, let alone have $200k to ur name.

Karen, may u soar even higher, may the Lord who has started this in ur life neva let u fall, may u remain healthy and may He keep u and urs safe always. You r loved by many and it is unconditional. I wish u well in all ur endeavours.

• Swiss August 8, 2011 at 12:56 PM

@coolcat
        Your comments are awesome.

• sweetie August 8, 2011 at 3:21 PM

This is sooo sweet, i am beginning to look at karen in a different light now,

• Ronnie August 8, 2011 at 6:07 PM

Gbam!You definitely watched the show.
        Most of the people who posted comments above probably didn’t watch.

• THE AMAKA August 8, 2011 at 6:25 PM

the comment i made about her skin is the fact that it has changed. i will admit, in the beginning, her skin looked sort of normal and was even, but i guess she didnt bring any of her products in the house so over the three months, it started to fade and become discolored.. i just think she shouldnt go and bleach again, but she slowly go back to her normal color using toners or something. haba, it was not an insult. I love Karen.

as for the rest of your comment, i couldnt agree more, THATS WHY I LOVE HER!

• eloho August 9, 2011 at 12:57 AM

OH! YOU ARE AN ANGEL! Your comments just nailed it! First time i saw her i was like “oh! they’ve brought a girl that can’t win! so razz” but she showed me it didn’t matter, wt mattered was being real! I LOVE KARENNNN! MRS OTONO I!

• kamasutra August 8, 2011 at 11:56 AM

I’m still angry that that caucasian bore won and Luclay lost. Biola seriously has some explaining to do.

• deema August 8, 2011 at 12:11 PM

go karen!! go karen!! u have a good heart dear. enjoy your money jare

• Lynda August 8, 2011 at 12:35 PM

No matter what they say, i cant help but love Karen, so hard to find a real person strategy or no strategy, if BBA6 comes up a million times again, africa would still vote same Karen a million times

• http://dakkylove.blogspot.com/ August 8, 2011 at 12:46 PM

I am extremely happy for Karen..who knew the crazy babe with the fake boobs and funny stories would steal my heart…i wish her all the best

• Olasubomi otubanjo August 8, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Nc to c u daddy ore,vina nd karen,MULTICHOICE al da way.

• bimbim August 8, 2011 at 2:34 PM

cool cat,im so glad u hit d nail on d right spot….holyghost fire will consume all Karen haters IJN.show me some one in dis world without issues.Maybe all u foolish broke ass haters,who cant even afford a personal laptop to browse let alone afford a boobjob for d right reasons shud either get a life or apply for d next bba7(haters 4lyf).If not better not to leave a comment than to b mean to Karen.

• Candice August 8, 2011 at 3:45 PM

Now if only money could buy you class.

• lovej August 9, 2011 at 10:43 AM

*lolol sadly it cant!

• THE AMAKA August 8, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Candice, you are on every Karen post hating. so what! Karen is real! I dont know why some of you would rather have her pretend to be what she’s not. I seriously think you are Vimbai or one of her minions. she is 200k richer and you are NOT! Africa loves her and at at the same token, Africa does not even know you exist, bad belle. LOOOOL

@Kamasutra, Karen and Luclay shared the same fan base (except for some countries) and a lot of the “OTONOS” fan base were voting Luclay and Karen, but mainly Karen, thats why he lost out. it has nothing to do with Biola, gosh, you folks need to get over it.

• Kema Edwin August 10, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Nigeria we are great Karen

• Tundey 'Bukar August 11, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Up 9ja

• PINKIE MODISEKA August 12, 2011 at 11:52 AM

karen igho ur the reason i watched big brother amplified enjoy yo money wisely gal!!!

• uju August 12, 2011 at 10:17 PM

karen,pls ineed ur E-mail address.luv u

• Mobolicious jess August 14, 2011 at 12:18 AM

Karen i luv u nd i pray d gud lord give u wisdom in al u do. And 4 all d bad belles pple Karen skin is very ok bcs i saw her life at Chromes so pls dnt curse her bcs she is God’s creature.

• sahodotcom August 17, 2011 at 11:33 AM

I luv u very much karen u deserve d moni and God gave it to u. Pls always remmeber my guy luclay, hailllllss… for luclay u both made big broda. Luclay na ur true frnd.

• kauna shangadi August 17, 2011 at 1:51 PM

karen miss Queen b* you rock girl

• kauna shangadi August 17, 2011 at 1:54 PM

dont forget my girl bernadina Karen, hope to meet you in person babe. sent me your picture please wanna decorate my room with your face luv.

• Patrick August 18, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Hmmmm.. Karen you and Otono were the reason i enjoyed big brother… If i can contact u guys it would be great! Abeg flex well jooor..

• MIRAWHITE August 26, 2011 at 12:32 AM

KAREN you are too human like OTONO so both of you can make better family. you too much girl.

• LIL SEF April 13, 2012 at 5:49 PM

karen is back hope she keep it real this time or better still change her strategy cuz its a new ball game