Posted on Monday, January 23rd, 2012 at 3:19 PM

By Damilare Aiki

Valentine’s Season 2012, London and Manchester will experience a one of a kind lover’s day with a comedic side as UK based Events organizers – Cokobar and Barons World present “Nigerian Kings of Comedy”.

This comedic show promises to take the cake of all shows organised by Cokobar as it will be hosted by funny man – Basketmouth. On ground to entertain attendees with rib cracking jokes are IGoDye, Bovi, IGoSave, Buchi, Dan D Humurous, Senator and many others, who will be bringing nothing short of their best.

Music acts – Flavor and Davido will also be flying into London and Manchester to deliver some of their massive hit tracks, which will be sure to have you on your feet all night.

Be sure to attend and make that special someone in your life happy this Valentine period. You are also advised to buy your tickets as soon as possible so to get yours before they are sold out.

Check out some of these hilarious Video Clips

London Show
Date: Sunday 12th Febuary 2012
Time: 6 PM
Venue: Indigo2, Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX, UK
Ticket Price:

• Regular tickets- £25 | £30 | £35 (Ticket does not include after party fee)
  • Downstairs –   £50 | £60 ( Free entry to after party)
  • Kingsrow VIP – £75 ( Free entry to after party)

Ticket Outlets: You can get your tickets at the following outlets

• Tasty’s, 16 Plumstead Road, Woolwich London SE18 7BZ , UK | 02088542171
  • Obalende Suya, 523 Kingsland Road, Dalston London, UK | 02077037033
  • D-Den (Cricklewood) – 02088305000
  • Presidential (Old Kent Road) – 02077084491
  • Le-Joint Fish Bar (Old Kent Road) – 02072076789
  • Mama Cass (Burnt Oak) – 02089524200
  • Tomi’s Kitchen (Deptford and Hackney) - 02086949352
  • Flavors ( Hackney) – 02072758024
  • Click Here

London Show After Party
After the impeccable show, there is going to be an after party at Proud2, 02 Arena.
Time: 10 PM – 5 AM
Ticket Price: £ 20
Ticket Location: Click Here

Manchester Show
Date: Tuesday February 14th 2012
Time: 11 PM
Venue: Birdcage, Withy Grove, M4 3AQ Manchester, UK
Ticket Price:

• Early birds - £25
  • Regular Tickets - £35
  • At the Venue - £50

Ticket Outlets:You can get your tickets at the following locations

• Magic City, 1-7 Chapel Street, off Deansgate, M3 7NJ Manchester, UK | 07854680082
  • Suzan Hair - 07908658451
  • Birdcage, Withy Grove, M4 3AQ Manchester, UK | 0845 603 6950
  • Click Here

Manchester Show After Party
Immediately after the comedic show, an after party will take place. The venue will be announced at the show
Ticket Price: £10

Contact: For more info and general enquiries

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 8 Comments on ““Nigerian Kings of Comedy” – Basketmouth, I Go Dye, Bovi, Buchi, Dan D Humurous & Senator Take Over London & Manchester – 12th & 14th February 2012”

Comments
    • Glow January 23, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Last year, they started soooo late ‘I go Dye’ didn’t get to perform.
      Are they working to improve that? I will go if they add Gordons on the line-up….

Kingsrow VIP was so far up, we couldn’t see that well. To add on that Basketmouth mocked us saying they won’t be looking up as it would strain their necks. It was our fault we paid so much £100

• majo January 23, 2012 at 4:29 PM

i knew even from looking that that oyinbo girl wasn’t quite so ‘oyinbo’ lol

• DIMEJI January 23, 2012 at 6:49 PM

not bothering.its going to be long and dragged out as usual… waste of money. its not worth its price.

• Purpleicious Babe January 24, 2012 at 2:58 AM

lool @ the first video… but she was good though,…

• rogotigi January 24, 2012 at 5:42 AM

LMAO @ d 1st video…. d oyinbo babe showed herslf ni sha

• Tinu Ade January 24, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I hope they come to the states!

• Sanusi ibraheem a.k.a lyrical ustaz August 9, 2012 at 5:43 PM

See pls guys i need ur help …. U shuld know dat some younger ones are having a kind of talent as u do infact fully endowed… Pls why dont u establish a forum or an organised body dat will be able to bring up such people of dat kind pls brodas and sist i’m solemnly urging u to pls show a little consideration about me…… I’m one of d gifted dude ….. I hav a lot of jokes with me, a lot of lyrics but i’ve never been to d music studio ever in my life…. Whenever d inspiration comes in me i’ll started by singing all alone with d aid of a long stick reprstng d M I C….pls guys pls brodas cofide in me all i do all day all night is only to write down my lyrics and inspirations just becus am less priviledge …. Pls if u could be able to help me in one way or d other i will b very appreciative and i will surely give u d due respect as promised just to appreciate ur generousity…. Pls i aint a scammer…. I’m saying dis from d bottom of my heart…. Pls dis is my mobile nos 07069415425… And if u think u cant giv me a hand den may be u can advise me on d best thing i can do…. Tanx with due respect…. But i will be very gr8tful if my requerst is fortunately considered….

• BENJAMIN KALUBI January 21, 2014 at 12:31 PM

This is very great to see. I love Genevieve Nnaji very much when I see her or watch her prerforming on stage. Really intersting