Posted on Friday, January 27th, 2012 at 12:00 PM

By Damilare Aiki

Washington DC based soulful afro-pop singer and songwriter – TolumiDE released a new single in December 2011. The singer who is responsible for the rave making singles like “My Love” and “Because You Know” officially presented “For Me”. Now BN has exclusive on-set photos and a video teaser.

The track ‘For Me’, is an easy listening soulful single that tells a girl meets boy story, a dreamy expectation of a girl and her musings with lyrics that reflect the anticipation of finding that right partner with divine help and it is a song many women can relate to about the search for the ideal partner.

The song which is on TolumiDE’s “My Love” album was produced by Erik “EZee” Dennis, Mark Baker and TolumiDE and was mixed and mastered by Blaise Tangelo, the guitar sound was by John Bashengezi .

The official video will officially premiere here on BN on lovers day (Valentine’s Day – Tuesday February 14th 2012), so stay tuned and keep refreshing BellaNaija.com

Tolumide – For Me

Check out some of the behind the scenes shots and teaser of the “For Me” Video

Watch the teaser

Connect with Tolumide;
Check out her Facebook Page
Buy “For Me” on Itunes

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 13 Comments on “On Set with TolumiDE as she shoots her new video – “For Me” | Behind The Scenes Photos & Video Teaser”

Comments
    • eloho January 27, 2012 at 12:33 PM

N a wa oh! Na action film teaser be this oh! lol! her leading man is hawt sha! Can’t wait to see it!

• mola January 27, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I love this track. She sticks to her gospel theme over Contemporary sounding track. Big Shout out to Tolumide.

• ogabo christiana January 27, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Hmmm her track title.my luv ,blcas u luv me nd 4 me.i guess i nxt track wil b ……

• Jolex January 27, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Love Tolumide!!!

• ashi January 27, 2012 at 4:34 PM

aww i like her, her “my love” song is still one of my faves

• konnie January 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Tolu, you have come a long way. Thanks for this wonderful piece. way to go girl.

Keep soaring

• Dee January 27, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Tolumide taking gospel to a whole ‘nother level. TOTALLY feeling this……..very DEEP!

• Tinu Ade January 27, 2012 at 8:26 PM

its hard not to fall in love with Tolumide’s music. Love it!

visit http://www.telafrictv.com

• @AfricanLaReina January 27, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Is it me or does her video model look like Keith Sweat. Hubba Hubba *lovestruck*

• Purpleicious Babe January 30, 2012 at 12:00 AM

nice lyrics….. and interesting words…… telling a story.

• Anonymous January 30, 2012 at 2:47 AM

J’adore, Tolumide! Well done girlie…

• garden January 30, 2012 at 7:03 PM

So proud of you Tolumide!!!! Love the song – inspirational lyrics!!! May God keep guiding your path….T&TMusic Incorporated.

• Olaoluwa Ayilegbe February 3, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Hey Girl!!! I think you and Sade Adu should work on a collabo……..this is nice, soulful, refreshing, mature, natural….infact sweet. I wish you all the best TolumiDE