New Video: M.I feat. Pryse – N’Otis

Once again, Nigerian rapper extraordinaire, M.I. has pushed back the date of his highly anticipated mixtape, “Illegal Music 2″, making us crave for it more and more. So, in a bid to placate fans and listeners, he released a video of a track off the IM2 mixtape.

“N’Otis” is a remix to the Jay-Z and Kanye West smash hit single, “Otis”. “N’Otis” also features Chocolate City‘s brand new signee, Pryse. On “N’Otis”, the two rappers wax lyrical tag team rap with epic fluidity as they pass the mic like it was a relay race.

In my opinion, I think Pryse has officially proven herself as a femcee and proven why she’s the first female Choc Boi. The video was shot and directed by Mavrik Films and filled with cameos. Enjoy!

14 Comments on New Video: M.I feat. Pryse – N’Otis
  • sunday March 6, 2012 at 11:23 am

thanks for releasing dat song………………….god bless u my bros

• doppleganger March 6, 2012 at 11:32 am

errrrrr :s ok?

• Lala March 6, 2012 at 12:01 pm

I love her rap and I think she is very talented although I’m hoping her fashion sense will get better…
    The fact that you rap don’t give you no right to look tacky….

• Miss Sarcasm March 6, 2012 at 12:13 pm

omg,pryse killed it……..

• Personal Shopper March 6, 2012 at 12:37 pm
  • quadron March 6, 2012 at 12:48 pm

WOW PRYSE WOW, BEING Waiting for a lyricist to come out of 9ja after Dagrin, u killed it meinnnnnnnnnnn

• tony March 6, 2012 at 3:02 pm

i want m.i stuff, not jay z.

• xavier March 6, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Nice Collaboration between M I & Pryse…….but originality is 0, let’s just put it this way, when Jay makes a song, leave it alone, even if u get tempted to do a remix, keep it on the DL, sing it in the shower/kitchen….. cos except ur gonna raise the bar higher than Jay (who we kidding no artist alive can) then u may attempt to remix 1 of his songs….. Plus M I is very good don’t see why he is tailgating on some1 else’s supply….Long n Short yall should have stayed home with this 1…… x

• faith March 6, 2012 at 9:46 pm

i agree with u xavier

• Femi March 7, 2012 at 12:14 am

-, the song is not even Jay Z’s, he sampled it, the way M.I and many others do. There is nothing wrong with that, SHUTUP!!!

• Xavier March 9, 2012 at 3:05 am

Femo my guy no vex, no be fight, just try n be objective…….. Jay did not sample on this track, t’was a collaboration between Jay & Ye (n that’s kanye for those who dont know) off the album watch the throne…. If by Sample you mean he took an old school Mo’ town hit song by Otis Reading and created one of the flyest hip hop tracks of our time, then yes you are right…… But my problem with what Pryse n M I have done is that they have added ZERO creativity to the song, they said a couple of lines in pigeon english if that makes this so called “remix” awesome to you, then my brother no offense you “gats commot house more” nuf said NEXT—————>

• allowmeasme March 14, 2012 at 11:28 am

@ Xavier don’t u understand what they call mixtape, every rapper does a mixtape it’s part of the hiphop culture, pls go ask 50cent if u don’t understant. They’re obviously not trying to kill Jay on his joint. Its just another method of showcasing ur talent n creativity bro.

• Charlie March 8, 2012 at 10:05 am

Do you guys even understand the concept of ILLEGAL MUSIC?