Posted on Tuesday, March 13th, 2012 at 9:29 PM

By Adeola Adeyemo

Transformation Studioz is set to storm the capital city of Akwa-Ibom, Uyo this April with their ‘Make-Up Revolution Workshop’ aimed at training everyone that desires to be a professional make-up artist.

The workshop which will run for two weeks will see attendees being taught on the following:

• Makeup artist hygiene & skin preparation
  • Photography makeup: Black & white/colored
  • Fashion & Catwalk
  • Commercial & Advertising
  • Music Videos
  • TV & Film
  • Gele Artistry

Participants will also get a professional make-up artist certificate & training guide.

Limited spaces available so hurry and register today. Register with a friend & get 10% off fees!

Date: Monday 16th April – Saturday 28th April 2012
Registration Fee: N50,000
To Register
For more info and details on fee;

Sponsored Content

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags:

• Custom Search
  • 10 Comments on “Register Today! Transformation Studioz Brings Professional Make-Up Training to Uyo – Register Today!”

Comments
    • christy March 13, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Limited space available 4 50k?

• Lovely Grace April 2, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I said the SAME thing in my head. Theyre not serious. lol

• celestina John March 14, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Can’t wait for these mind blowing transformation i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Uyo. I have seen Sandie’s hand work A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ for sure Uyo ȋ̝̊̅§ gonna Ƅε̲̣ bless.

• Barbie March 14, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Please when are you bringing your beautiful work to ph city?

• Miss B March 14, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I luv luv luv your work! Accra will surely benefit from training of this kind.

• pyerigal March 14, 2012 at 11:09 AM

wow! very detailed course work. cool!

• Edima March 14, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I’m looking forward to it. I’ll be there live n direct.

• Inna March 15, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Pls,wil luv this beautiful handwork 2 come 2 Anambra state.im a student of Nnamdi Azikiwe uni.awka.thanks,& also d price is too much,wish u can reduce it.

• Me2me March 18, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Wow, my husband keeps telling me to get a personal make-up artiste, but if you say you will teach me all this and give me a kit den i am soooooo in. See you at Uyo

• Ajoke dosunmu April 1, 2012 at 8:35 AM

wow dats great anytime u r in lagos pls i would love to be apart of d crew.