BN Bytes: 9con aka Femi on “Shuga”, Banky W, Tosyn Bucknor & Ifeoma Williams at the Lagos Screening of the “Shuga: Love, Sex, Money” Music Video
Posted on Thursday, March 22nd, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Now that the second season of “Shuga” has ended, a lot of questions are still looming especially regarding the fate of some of the key characters.
We guess MTV constructed these cliffhangers to rev up interest for the third season.
In any case, here are photos from the Lagos screening of the Shuga: Love, Sex, Money music video screening.
The Shuga title track featuresL-Tido, Banky W, Wizkid and Bon’Eye. The track was produced by Banky W and Sunny ‘MasterKraft’ Nweke.
The video directed by Clarence Peters will hit the internet soon.
Listen to “Shuga” by Banky W, WizKid, L-Tido and Bon’Eye
9con, Wizkid & Banky W with MTV Exec
In Case You Missed It, Links for Shuga on BN
Watch All 3 Episodes
Watch Episode 1
Watch Episode 2
Watch Episode 3
Watch Episode 4
Watch Episode 5
Watch Episode 6
Be part of the conversation:
Photo Credit: MTV Shuga Facebook Page
Tags: 9con, Banky W, Ifeoma Williams, MTV Base Africa, Shuga, Wizkid
- New Music: L.O.S. feat. Banky W & Sarkodie – Bad Guy P (Remix)
- Genevieve Nnaji, OC Ukeje, Funke Akindele & Kalu Ikeagwu Make the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees List | First Photos from the Announcement in Lagos
- DJ Caise, Ikon, Gbemi Phillips, Lynxxx & More at the Grey Goose and Bacardi Re-Up Party in Lagos
- The Diamond Collection! Photos from the Folake Majin, Miss Majin and GM4FM Fashion Show
- Sob! The Final Episode of “Shuga: Love, Sex, Money” – Watch Episode 6 Now on BellaNaija.com
- You know him as Femi on “Shuga”, Now Listen to 9con’s New Track “Aradite Loving”
- BN Exclusive: Banky W, Wizkid, L-Tido and Bon’Eye present “Shuga” – The title track of the MTV Base TV Series “Shuga: Love, Sex, Money”
- Enjoy Great Discounts on your Shopping in the Month of Love at the B&B Party Solutions “Red Fair: Valentine Sales Edition” – Sunday 10th February 2013
- The Wedding Company Nigeria launches New Photo Series “Love Struck” | Capturing Models & Real Couples in Creative Themed Shoots
- Chemicals, Cosmetics & Cleaning Products! Meridyen International presents its Annual Fair in Lagos from the 29th – 31st of January 2013