It’s officially out!

The New Generation edition of Style Mania has hit news stands. Gracing the cover is the award winning multi talented music sensation - Mo’Cheddah.  The petit songstress smoulders in an outfit by KemKem Studio.

This issue also features some of Nigeria’s most loved young personalities like Davido, Chris Attoh, Eku Edewor, Bridget Awosika, Kemmy Solomon, Ejiro Amos-Tafiri, Ibitien Thompson, Binta Sani and Damilola Adegbite who fetaure sin a photo shoot alongside renowned artist Kolade Oshinowo.

Credits
Cover: Mo’ Cheddah (Wearing KemKem Studio)
Photographer: Yetunde Baba-Eko

Shoot 2: Colour Muse
Models: Damilola Adegbite and Kolade Oshinowo
Photographer: Kelechi Amadi-Obi
Stylist: Dimeji Alara
Make-Up: Tokunbo @ Elite Make-Up
Hair: Ugo Igbokwe

For further enquires, subscription, advertising and back issues, call 07058109821 or simply send an E-mail to editor@maniamag.org.

40 Comments on So Fresh, So Beautiful Mo’Cheddah covers Style Mania Magazine’s New Generation Issue | Chris Attoh & Davido also make the Pages
  • lily April 4, 2012 at 10:45 am

nice shots…..luv mo’cheddahs hair in d ist pic

• D Pretty April 4, 2012 at 10:48 am

Omg, Eku is a goddess.

• Tikka Masala April 4, 2012 at 11:02 am

Mo’Cheddah was beautifully styled for this shoot. For once she looks fresh, youthful and not overdone or “over-weaved”. Love that the makeup is fresh and not too heavily done. Can someone please publish the number/contact details of the makeup artist? Love his eyebrow work. Beautiful cover!
    *Side note* Other than on this website, I’ve never seen this magazine in real life and I live in Lagos and spend a lot of time in traffic. So where is it at? Just sayin’.

• Turayo April 5, 2012 at 7:41 am

I do love the make up, done by Kazeem Akinpelu. you can try calling or emailing the magazine for his info.

• Baba T April 4, 2012 at 11:04 am

Love the photography on the “it’s a long story piece” it really stands out from the other pages

Not to keen on the J Martin “Very Rigid…trying to be superman” Pose, or the styling i.e the blazer top with the punk wrist band… shebi he’s trying to be bad… put him in a jacket or a hoddie! But then….what does this “Baba T” Know… I’m still trying to put my children through primary school, and now they are on Easter break… !

Kelechi a big well done! Love your photography!

• Turayo April 5, 2012 at 7:40 am

You have a good point. At least take the shades off.

• jane April 4, 2012 at 11:04 am

Really tired of same old faces though. Guess dats wat sells d mags? But den iwont buy coz wat does mochedda av2sai dat iavnt heard??

• Bolanle April 4, 2012 at 11:23 am

the cover is lovely!

• LPS April 4, 2012 at 11:47 am
  • 4free April 4, 2012 at 11:58 am

Mo’chedda is really looking fresh! but whatz the left hand doing…any idea?

• 4free April 4, 2012 at 12:04 pm

BN wia is my comment. una don start again?

• Qmbee! April 4, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Of course, it has to be Kelechi Amadi Obi…Exquisite!

• christy April 4, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Am neva against nude makeup,bt d fact stil remained dat mo cheddah s one flare chick,dat her regular heavy make up suit her so well,like chidinma of project fame winner.sumtym we cast truth aside blcas most wldnt be opportune to be graciously so amazin wit such like makeup,dey go as far as sayin degradin thing abt does dat put on weave\wig or dress dat show off legs.a careful search wil reveal dat d lack d feature or sture 2 pull on such dresses,dey hurl nd curse.

• christy April 4, 2012 at 12:55 pm

May God bless d inventor of skinny pants,it suite skinny girls so well.it always an eye sore wen fat girls put it on,pls stay away 4rm it,except if it will be worn wit a big\ long top.

• Miss Pepeye April 4, 2012 at 12:58 pm

@ 4free, BN usually skips my comments too so you’re not alone. Maybe since i’m so desperate :) to see my comment and she’s avoiding me, i should change my name on BN. I love the long story picture. So nice to see a room different from all the overflogged ‘posh’ ones. Wow!! Mo’Cheddah’s simple hair style is so good.

• businesswoman April 4, 2012 at 2:21 pm

MANIA is Nigeria’s VOGUE!!!!……love the editing,photography,outfits,content nd entire style!got all past issues,can’t wait to get my hands on dis one…yay!mo’cheddh luks so pretty n young n fresh!

• ekene April 4, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Wowwww! Is that really Bridget Awosika?? Stunningggg! I love her face and features. Kelechi always does a clean job mehn. The picturs are just very professional. Well done!

• Rex April 4, 2012 at 2:57 pm

Love, love, love mania! After Omotola’s cover, am sold to them.

• kay April 4, 2012 at 3:05 pm

This has to be the best shot of mo cheddah i have ever seen. Other photographers and magazines pleas take note less is ALWAYS more!!!!! She looks clean, youthful and beautiful. Very nice overall. Bridget Awosika looks like a model herself. She always wears her pieces very well. She really looks amazing in this shot!

• efe April 4, 2012 at 3:13 pm

Ohhhhh Bridget Awosika looks fierce!! Girl Werrrrrrk it!

• nene April 4, 2012 at 3:29 pm

I have to agree best I’ve seen this mo cheddah. Now this is a cover! Loving all the shots and Bridget looks HOTTT!! Facial features to die for! Eku looks stunning!

• kex April 4, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Really nice and refreshing cover and cover girl. Eku really knows how to take a picture. The story already looks interesting and Bridget Awosika looks so stunning. Nice body and striking face. Theres something very subtle and sexy about her. Davido and J martins also look nice still not sure about J martins pose.

• Chikaka April 4, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Fantastic!

• titi April 4, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Mania dey try o! Thumbs up again. I love Bridget’s look…strong yet sexy face but I think shes so much more prettier in person than she is in this shot. Maybe its bcos she’s wearing natural hair here and they were aiming for a high fashion look. They rerally did Mo cheddah justice here. She looks absolutely flawless on this cover. She should send them thank you presents for making her look so refined. Lol

• pynk April 4, 2012 at 4:03 pm

lovely.

• Redcarpetgoat April 4, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Bridget is in a class of her own. she’s always looking simple and classy!

• kem April 4, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Ok Im really loving Bridget Awosika too. So pretty and I love her hair and lipstick here. Loool I zoomed into the picture naaa! Not a stalker just a fan. Hehehehe. I am waiting for the day she go do her own cover shoot. That would be the day I have a fashion high with those beautiful pieces.

• tayo April 4, 2012 at 4:54 pm

I.Love.BridgetAwosika! Truly in HER OWN lane. Thanks bye bye

• fashionistatohbadtt April 4, 2012 at 5:14 pm

Bridget is stunningly fierceee! I want to see her do a cover shoot too and stop hiding. Those skinny pants were made for those legs! There are BA afterall so no surprises but you are working eeeeeet my dear! Mania magazine is forever pushing the envelope. I love love love!! Kudos

• linda April 4, 2012 at 5:25 pm

Wowwwwww Mo chedahhhhhhhh! U look so beautiful here. Ur best look ever pls try and keep this up. Bridget…beautiful! U always get it and u understand simplicity with class. Eku another stunning one u are fashion’s muse.

• tatafo! April 4, 2012 at 5:38 pm

kai Kelechi Amadi-Obi is uber talented

• dee April 4, 2012 at 6:06 pm

I cant get over how lovely mo cheddah looks here. No earrings, no heavy weaves, less makeup and she turned out absolutely beautiful and refreshingly youthful!! I know kelechi always does a superb job with the photgraphy but ladies please please take note!!! You can still be fine without all the excess. Same with Bridget Awosika’s look here. I love her hair pulled back, no weaves, no big earrings and little makeup. For those of you that might not have good hair like theirs you can still use weave but please refrain from using the whole hair from the factory biko. I just love the styling of this shoot and especially Eku’s. Story seems believable and she looks like a doll. I love love the styling! Thumbs up Dimeji or whoever styled this shoot! U get it bro.

• Anonymous April 4, 2012 at 6:56 pm

The Make-up Artist is Kazeem Akinpelu: 08056182057

• burnt April 4, 2012 at 7:06 pm

One word!! Classic

• kurukere April 5, 2012 at 12:17 am

Now i can see why someone mentioned here that Bridget has that razz omo alata look.!!

• haba! April 5, 2012 at 12:27 am

i cant stand Eku! like what is it with her? why is she special? y do nigerians think shes pretty? if u like BN dont post this comment! but she is a socialite nothing special about her! the rest are Amazing and i Support all of them! plz get EKU out of here

• Turayo April 5, 2012 at 7:42 am

Aww…I happen to like her. This shot of her is seriously different and beautiful.

• Turayo April 5, 2012 at 7:44 am

This is a cover. The font, the colors, the lines and Mocheddah and Bridget look spectacular as ever. And NO WEAVES!!!

• Muse Origins April 5, 2012 at 8:12 am

I didn’t even realise she was the one. Lovely

• hairdiva April 5, 2012 at 12:35 pm

All this talk about weaves please I dont think we should always diss ladies wearing weaves. They just need to get it right!! The truth is not everybody has good hair that they can proudly carry. Bridget and them lot here have good hair and especially the front line seem healthy enough so they can do with or without a weave but some dont even have good front line hair alone talkless of healthy full hair all damaged from overprocessing relaxers and weaves. If you are going to do a weave just BLEND with your hair texture!! Very important. Indian dont mix well with nappy and also please avoid using too much hair in your hair where you end up looking like a lioness.