Posted on Friday, July 20th, 2012 at 4:45 PM

By Damilare Aiki

On Saturday 24th June 2012, the GET Arena, Lekki, Lagos was beaming with excitement as the June edition of the fun filled non stop shopping extravaganza -Le Petit Marché took place in grand style.  The Samsung Mobile supported event which kicked off at 12 Noon, saw in attendance lots of Lagos stylistas rushing in, eager to shop for goods such as shoes, bags, jewelry, clothes, beauty products, home wares, sweets and so much more from vendors stocked with items from Nigeria and beyond.

Every single month, the creative team behind the successful shopping extravaganza tirelessy create a serene, comfortable and spectacular environment to shop and the June edition was no different. As always, yours truly was present on the scene and here all the photos from the event . If you will like to book a stand at the August edition of LPM, send an e-mail to info@lpmnigeria.com | lpmnigeria@gmail.com

LPM Stalls & Shoppers

LPM Shoppers

Photo Credit: Dare 360D
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 35 Comments on “All the Fun & Exciting Photos from the June Edition of the Le Petit Marché Shopping Fiesta at the GET Arena, Lagos”

Comments
    • daarrmmm July 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM

firstt

• bola July 20, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Wat a nice place to shop.

• Nonye July 20, 2012 at 5:12 PM

one of these days I’ll go for LPM, look for BellaNaija paparazzi, make sure they snap me pishure then jejely turn around and come back home!

• Beverly July 20, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Lol.

• CK July 21, 2012 at 6:37 PM

hahahaha very funny

• INTRESTED July 23, 2012 at 8:38 AM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just thought that too……

• Chattyzee July 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Ankara is gradually taking over the world o. Beautiful pieces.

• Theodora July 20, 2012 at 5:28 PM

woahhhhhh beautiful….lovely….nice,,,,,fannnnnnntastic

• Concerned July 20, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Femi is off da chain. Simple but exquisite

• cathy July 20, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Beautiful pieces

• Bex July 20, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Loving the ankara bags

• AnonYMOUS July 20, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Those ankara bags….chai! I wantttttttttttttttt one. As I would always think, I hope they are AFFORDABLE????

• Abs July 20, 2012 at 8:39 PM

People still do ‘first’? Smh! Nice pixs!

• Tobechidaniel July 20, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Nice concept, but a bit off the mark.Presentation is always key- it makes or breaks your brand. The organizers of this event should consider some suggestions
      1. Who is your target audience?
      2.What message do you want to get across?
      3.What do you want your brand to be known for?
      4. What makes your products different and unique from your competitors?
      The presentation is not quite right and there’s over-exposure from the camera (or was that the photo-shop?) And more importantly the organizers might need to either invest in a wide-angle lens or get a photographer who makes use of one. Getting the whole surroundings might make a difference in presentation. This “stand & pose” is getting old.

• Janded July 20, 2012 at 8:50 PM

nice

• myself July 20, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Lool d lady in d red pants is always attending ds lpmall d photos u c her .cheap as public attenio lover

• sealed lips July 21, 2012 at 9:26 AM

LOL abeg free Kunbi and her friend who obviously tried this month by not wearing crayon necklace or tucking in a shirt on a leggings abi na jeggings una dey call am.http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Femi-Ahmed.jpg.

Please lets encourage this nice concept of using ANKARA to make accessories and stop being critical of people”s work.

• juliet July 20, 2012 at 9:39 PM

they are over doing it,these things are 2 to 4 time wearable things.
      A good leather shoe can last more than a yr but Ankara can’t,the are nice but should give us some nice thing that worth spending money on plssssssssssssssssssssssssss people Tobechidaniel is right is too much and meanless

• AkinGboye Damilola July 20, 2012 at 10:51 PM

This is amazing, and I agree with Juliet, Ankara is nice but not as shoes and bag pls, every1 loved tribal prints but let’s keep it to the clothing aspect alone

• Ajoke July 21, 2012 at 1:33 AM

I really wanted to go for this when I was in 9ja, I love all the Ankara pieces!

• mandie July 21, 2012 at 1:37 AM

The lady in black and white stripped dress pls tone ur arms and do not come out in public with bandage, its so tacky

• @ajiriavae July 21, 2012 at 2:58 AM

An Ankara shoe is something of a ‘collection’ piece. Anybody that buys it is probably just going to wear it a couple of times and then have it displayed in their wardrobe to be admired. You buy an Ankara shoe when you already have a closet full of shoes, not when you don’t even have your basic shoes yet. In fact I may have to put up a post on shoes soon. lol

• christy July 21, 2012 at 7:25 AM

It will be rediculous walking with ankara shoes,haven’t seen one anyone yet.I was expecting more goods and shoppers,is that all BN,could provide?

• Princess of Zion July 21, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Extremely colourful! I think the venture has been successful in giving designers and small businesses a great opportunity for publicity and to meet with buyers one-to-one. May God continue to bless the owners and all the retailers.

• Kemi July 21, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I love the ankara shoes and purse, where can I buy one when I visit Nigeria. Aldo has something similar to those ones here in the states. I think having one ankara shoes can really make a statement :=)

• ade July 21, 2012 at 5:30 PM

nice

• Mak Nisy CEO July 21, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Kemi, you can by Ankara Bags and foot wear in Nigeria, check http://www.maknisy.com.ng….
      lovely items and people..

• ogo July 22, 2012 at 5:50 AM

Femi Ahmed can like to attend dis tin sha, and it seems dat the fotographer is her friend too! Abeg babe relax joor!

• Sweet Mama Africa July 22, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Very colourful event. My people going higher

• Ginika July 23, 2012 at 8:54 AM

You know what, I remember in the year 2000/1999, back then ‘Aba products’/ ‘a lot of fakes in the market’ was just everywhere. I used to think that why dont these guys come together and make their own stuff, their own label and not try ripe off tommy hilfiger or Nike shoes etc. It was like a lightbulb moment for me and I would wonder why anyone had not thought of it. Something that would be uniquely Nigerian. I even pitched this idea to someone and they told me, it wont work because we want to buy American products only. So I am so proud to see these beautiful shoes and handbags in our material.

I also remember liking unconventional colors mixed together like I would think salmon pink and bronze goes or torqouise blue and purple or custard yellow and brown; people would think I was crazy and say they dont go. Now people are color blocking. I would love lemon green nail polishes or want to paint different colors of similar color palette on my fingers, and people would not understand why I would want to do that. Was not even trying to be fashion forward, loved them and thought they went together and now even those ones who could not understand why I wanted to do that are sheepishly doing it (smh).

ANYway, this LPM is just a wonderful idea I wont lie.

• Floxyyyy July 23, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I h ope that was not Ankara panties I saw ooo

• Tee's Bargain Corner July 24, 2012 at 4:47 AM

Check us out at the July LPM for those AFFORDABLE bargains http://teesbargaincorner.blogspot.co.uk/ you won’t be disappointed

• demmy July 31, 2012 at 2:32 PM

femi shld get a life jor……always everywher…….must u be popular by force…..if u want to be popular start singing or acting…..