New Music: Cobhams Asuquo Presents Stan Iyke Feat. Tiwa Savage – Darlin’

Posted on Tuesday, July 31st, 2012 at 12:45 PM

By Onos O

Love song duets are few and far between in the Nigerian music scene but nonetheless; when you have Cobhams Asuquo blows life into an ethereal musical fairy tale with relaxing balladic performances from “Lovquito” crooner, Stan Iyke and the ever-lovely Stellar Tiwa Savage, prepare to blown away.

As their voices paint a beautiful portrait of love against the landscape of acoustic guitar strums and serenading melodies, you’re taken on a timeless journey. Enjoy!

I can imagine how great this will look live… can’t wait for a music video.

Play Stan Iyke Feat. Tiwa Savage – Darlin’

Download

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 23 Comments on “New Music: Cobhams Asuquo Presents Stan Iyke Feat. Tiwa Savage – Darlin’”

Comments
    • well July 31, 2012 at 1:07 PM

i love love love this song…pure peaceful lovely music….was drawn to tears listening to this beautiful song. cobams is the best

• mnc_critic July 31, 2012 at 1:27 PM

first!
      cool love song

• Nonnie July 31, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Cobhams can never do wrong, same goes for Tiwa Savage!! Beautiful Music…..Geeeeeez!!!! makes me just want to fall in love….

• Chattyzee July 31, 2012 at 2:33 PM

nice, cool and smooth music. Up Tiwa.

• konnie July 31, 2012 at 3:56 PM

As always. You hit it out of the park. Cobhams you too much. Nice delivery Tiwa and Stan. Yes peaceful

• partyrider July 31, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Dear Tiwa,i hope there are no songs like o ma ga on your album.this is what we want.,DO NOT even do 1 apkako song on your album.DonJazzy this is the tiwa we want.,her voice was made for songs like this.

great duet,shout out to Cobhams,pure genius. weldone stan iyke,wish u more success.
      please shoot a perfect video.

• partyrider July 31, 2012 at 5:17 PM

PS: i know O ma ga wasn’t her style yet she still killed it,however we want the soulful Tiwa.

• Tobi July 31, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Tiwa’s voice is great with love slow songs, i love her hype songs tho. but slow jams brings out her unique sound.

• faith July 31, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Tiwa’s voice is so sweet and unique wow! I love the song!

• Ib July 31, 2012 at 6:43 PM

This is a feel good song…Im feeling so good.If u know what I mean…wink

• max July 31, 2012 at 6:47 PM

fabulous!! fabulous!! fabulous!! Tiwa , i hope Nigerians can learn to appreciate you someday

• mii2 July 31, 2012 at 7:53 PM

i don play dis song so many times, i fit sing this song all under an hour.

• Ib July 31, 2012 at 10:30 PM

LOL…same here my dear.”Darlin u know say na ur love…”

• Elizabeth July 31, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Love this song,versatility is good for any artist but this song will be played for years to come.

• Meee July 31, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Great Song! Stan Ike is a great singer

• 123guy August 1, 2012 at 12:31 AM

This is the TIWA I want to listen to. It takes a good producer to bring out the best in an artist. Cobhams shut it down, fantastical production! fabulous music. Shout out to Cobhams………a true musician.

• Bill0705 August 1, 2012 at 9:12 AM

…this song brought tears to my eyes…its a beautiful love song!!! Well done COBHAMS, STAN & TIWA!

• Toffee Temptress August 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Great track

• mr man August 1, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Saw this dude performing at terakulture the other day.tiwa my wife you always come through,don’t let don jazzy spoil your voice.

• Ikunkun August 1, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Like all stated above Cobhams can do no wrong!! but wait o, Is my heart frozen or what??? I know its great music but I don’t feel nada, am not even moved to smile not to talk of cry, am just bobing my head like “yea, cool song”lol….I guess that’s the result of not being in love for almost 2years**phew**

• monte rich August 2, 2012 at 10:14 AM

wow!cobhams is on point once again. soft tunes just for two,dancing in d open as d even wind rushes over your skin. love this song. its on replay ryt now

• Clearing Tools August 8, 2012 at 5:23 PM

My homie, stan iykee right on point…………………….anytime, cobhams i sight u.
      u ar mouthed.But Stan u knw wot Oliver always wants some more,
      more of this. thumbs Up homie.

• puffy November 5, 2012 at 4:14 AM

oh my gosh!… Oh my gosh!… Do we still got artistes like dis in naija?.. Dis dude is great.see how u chilled lyk d boss nd allowed her carress d song.beautiful piece.believe there z more frm dis dude… Thumbs up bro!