Skin Care expert, Ufuoma Koloko of the Urban Image Consultancy (UIC) will be present at the August edition of Le Petit Marche this Sunday. This will provide an opportunity for those who have not had the chance to make a personal appointment with her, after her recent article here on BN – Check it out Here

Come and meet Ufuoma at the UIC stand at LPM and ask her all your burning skin care questions. She will also be offering free skin analysis, free sample gifts, free advice and tips for a more healthy looking skin.

See you all there!

Date: Sunday 26th August 2012
Time: 12 Noon – 7 PM
Venue: GET Arena, Oniru, Lekki, Lagos
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

8 Comments on Join Ufuoma Koloko of the Urban Image Consultancy (UIC) at the August Edition of LPM on Sunday
  • AnONYMouS August 25, 2012 at 4:14 am

Shes spotting my zara slingback peep toe :)

• ekemini umoren August 25, 2012 at 7:14 am

nice job. i need more tips on skin.

• MARY August 25, 2012 at 10:33 am

wow…..her skin on her legs looks flaw and beautiful shoes too

• @ajiriavae August 25, 2012 at 11:13 am

LPM is becoming such a shopping experience. I guess tomorrow we will all the new businesses that will be joining. Hopefully, it will be as much fun as it always is. Ladies, start your pocket engines!!! Lol….

• belinda August 25, 2012 at 12:51 pm

That sounds like a great place to be… I wish I could attend! But I must say, that lady has really cute legs and her skin looks very cared for… It makes me look at me twice…
    Great post!

• zoe August 25, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Most of us have beautiful kness. Just “be seated” and tell some to take a phote of you [ with knees exposed], and see whether you wont have flawless knee skin.

• Trendysturvs August 25, 2012 at 8:35 pm
  • Ufuoma Koloko August 27, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Lol re Zoe’s comment!!! I have to agree that I am always pleasantly surprised by how my legs and knees look in photos. I must confess that I do not have flawless skin on my legs or knees. I have the normal and natural amount of darkness on my knees and I also have a faint birth mark on my right leg which just doesn’t show in photographs. Don’t forget professional lighting and camera man used for the shot is also a big bonus. But most importantly love your skin and just do your best to make it feel and look its best. U x