Posted on Sunday, September 2nd, 2012 at 8:09 PM

By Onos O

“Ihe Neme” has slowly become the poster song from 2Face Idibia most recent “Away & Beyond” album. I’m sure it’s no surprise to most that a video was in order. And with a Clarence Peters directed video in the works, here’s an exclusive sneak peek at the video shoot!

W4 makes a cameo appearance .

So, you’ve seen the photos, now, watch as Team Capital gives us some exclusive behind the scenes footage from the “Ihe Neme” video shoot.

Check on it!

Source: TeamCapital

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 22 Comments on “BN Bytes: 2Face Idibia’s “Ihe Neme” | View Photos & Watch Exclusive Behind the Scenes Footage From the Video Shoot”

Comments
    • Ndidi September 2, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Tuface is so humble unlike sniff sniff! I love him and the video will be great !

• Miss T September 2, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Chaiiii! Cant wait

• asgrl September 2, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Love the song and can’t wait for the video. But Good God! How many horses had to die for all that hair??

• Tee September 2, 2012 at 10:20 PM

@Ndidi,and who is sniff sniff if i may ask?Evry little thing,Tuface is humble blah blah…Give us a break!How does he depict humility from this video?The guy is a very cool guy without a doubt but hey does that equal humility evry time?

• lily September 3, 2012 at 11:08 AM

@Tee why r u so troubled? abeg Tu baba is humble and we’ll keep singing his humility and u can keep hating! hehehehe

• jennietobbie September 2, 2012 at 11:43 PM

tubaba <3

• lily September 3, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Tu Baba!!! u gotta luv dis dude mehn….love the African prints exhibition…Go Africa!!!

• Sabirah September 3, 2012 at 5:06 AM

Wow it’s amazing to see how much work goes into “the behind the scenes” of music videos! all that set set-up. Very nice!prob gives opportunities for handy-men too!
      Hope the vid turns out great!

• Zizi September 3, 2012 at 8:59 AM

WOW!! I love everything about the video. The models, their outfits, the concept. It’s sure gonna be an amazing video. Big Ups Tu Baba, we cant wait to watch. Ooooops!!

• Ada beke September 3, 2012 at 9:46 AM

I want that Ankara umbrella. Who made it o. Give us the details for the clothier and the umbrella mak too.

• brandigest September 3, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I feel this guy. 2baba is Africa n0.1. Thank you for identifying with my kingsmen on that track. http://www.brandigest.wordpress.com

• huh? September 3, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Totally love the song,it my best.His humility has really gotten him this far,I can smell it from afar!

• cathy September 3, 2012 at 12:02 PM

tuale tubaba

• Genevieve. September 3, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Tuface! I love you so much. I dream of you night and day.

• Jane September 3, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I made the Ankara umbrella. I am the fashion stylist for the models on set. @jekwuthestylist styled 2face. We are also the official stylist on the on going project fame season 5. Kindly follow me on @janemichaelnig for more details. God bless you and thank you for the good complements.

• sleezyb01 September 3, 2012 at 2:27 PM

those beautiful models got my attention..tubaba all d way,can’t wait to see d video.

• Benzofado September 3, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Well 2baba my father , i am not even surprise of what am hearing or seeing from you . I i know it for real that you can never let me down at all, Just as i normally say as an artist i am…..That my up coming album is incomplete without 2face Idibia , Well i don’t have much to sat , but i will always say respect large to him that the respect is dune to………………………….one love 2baba

• jd September 3, 2012 at 3:58 PM

@jane..nice job and great unbrella concept.. keep up d good work!

• Tee September 3, 2012 at 6:19 PM

@Lili,oh pls don’t be silly!I love Tubaba and i love him to bits so don’t get it twisted at all.More importantly,he is more of a shy person,very cool and doesn’t talk a lot at all which doesn’t equate to humility at the slightest excuse……Got it?Yes,he is quite cool and humble,i don’t dispute but the way u and ur likes scream it doesn’t correspond one bit!Evrybody has something going for him or her and as for Tuface,its not necessarily humility,the guy is great behind his microphone which deffo is wot works for him the most.Remember he is soooooo NOT the only humble artist or singer!
      Having said that and without a single doubt,i appreciate him and wld continue to and at the same time,tell it like i feel it is…..Simples!!!

• Nanlop September 4, 2012 at 10:57 AM

As always yo impress me 2face & Clarence too, i trust this would be a superb video, can’t wait to watch it. I also love the use to African theme, very nice, as well as the pretty models & ofcourse the cute African designed umbrella, nice one Jane Michael, welldone.

• Oche Alfred September 10, 2012 at 3:37 PM

All is well oyine kum 2baba,de video will be fire on fire i believe that,one love my guy am feeling u always 24/7,dis is junior 2baba from lagos direct no lele oyine kum ochanya ke beke

• Abdulrasheed Haruna November 26, 2012 at 2:10 PM

You know what? 2 Baba you almost finish me day hot video, keep it up. cheers.