Abuja’s number 1 Wedding Fair – The Fusion Lifestyle Wedding Fair, is back, bigger, better with more style and sass!
On Sunday 16th September 2012, some of the top wedding vendors from Abuja, Lagos and beyond, will gather at the BMO Events Arena to display the latest wedding trends for your BIG Day! Activities on the D-Day include a walk through wedding dress exhibition by top Abuja bridal house Brides and Babies, live music, comedy and loads of fun games.
The Fusion Lifestyle Wedding Fair, which was nominated as “Best Trade Exhibition” for the Nigeria Event Awards 2011, is one to attend as it promises to be a classy combination of networking and fun, all rolled into one, which will see attendees take home amazing prizes.
Last year’s edition saw many couples walk away with lots of prizes including the grand prize winners Martha Basset and Emeka Chukwu, who won a return ticket to Dubai and a 3 Night stay at The Sheraton courtesy of Studio 24 as well as a lucky bride-to-be won a bespoke dress from Ade Bakare and this year, it could be YOU!
This year, prizes to be won include the following;
- Return Tickets to London/South Africa/Dubai + 3 Nights stay at The Hilton
- Bespoke Wedding Dresses from Brides and Babies
- Professional Wedding Planning Services worth N350,000 from Dream Weavers
- The Ultimate Bridal Pampering Package worth N180,000 from The Nail Bar
- Wedding feature in WED Magazine
- Wedding cake from Santis Creations Cakes
- 50% off Decor from Zalitude Events
- Fresh Juice for 100 guests from Succo Naturale
- Cocktails for 100 guests (Abuja/Lagos) from Cocktails In and Out
- Desserts for 200 guests (Lagos) from I Luv Desserts
- 30% off at BMO Events Arena
- 50% off Venue & Decor at Blue Velvet Marquee
- 50% off Bridal Make-Up from Beyond Faces
- 50% off Bridal Make-Up from Francesther’s Place
Prospective Soon-To-Be-Married Couples, should kindly send in their names and contact numbers to email@example.com for a chance at winning.
The organizers also have a Make-Up Competition to allow up-and-coming make-up artist win a free stand at the fair and a make-up goody bag from Gifty’s Daughter/Fashion Fair Cosmetics. All you have to do is send a photo of your best bridal make-up (no photoshop, head piece and watermark) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates would be judged by top beauty entrepreneur, Banke Meshida-Lawal.
See you all there!
Sponsors/Partners of The Fusion Lifestyle Wedding Fair – Studio 24, BellaNaija, WED Magazine, Republic of Wedding, Brides and Babies, Doxa Digital, LB Events & The PR Company.
Date: Sunday 16th September 2012
Time: 12 Noon – 7 PM
Venue: BMO Events Arena, Riverplate Park, Ahmadu Bello Way, Wuse II, Abuja
Contact: For more info and general enquiries;
- Call 08098389882
- E-mail email@example.com
- Follow them on Twitter @FusionLifestyle
- Like their Facebook Page – www.Facebook.com/FusionLifestyleLtd
- Log on to their website - http://www.fusionlifestyleltd.com/events/19_09_2011_Fusion_Lifestyle_Wedding_Fair