It’s a rainy Monday morning in Lagos and we all know how that can put a damper on the spirits!

Catch a break and enjoy a laugh as Flytime TV asks Nigerian celebrities for the meaning of “Incumbent” and “Penultimate”

Enjoy the videos and have a hearty laugh!

20 Comments on Who Knows & Who Doesn’t – Watch Your Favourite Celebrities Tell Flytime TV the meaning of ‘Incumbent’ & ‘Penultimate’
  • Concerned October 8, 2012 at 1:37 pm

As much as this may seem funny, this is shameful to say the least. I initially thought this was just a joke. These are meant to be the celebrities that kids look up to. Na wa oooo.

• jolly October 8, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Rubbish

• olah October 8, 2012 at 2:38 pm

There is no excuse, this is not acceptable.

• ofilispeaks October 8, 2012 at 3:38 pm

o please people…calm down. When did speaking english become a criteria for success. Abi you want Patrick Odiagbon incumbent type yans…where people are blowing grammar without making penultimate sense! lol

• omoibo October 9, 2012 at 11:05 pm

@ Ofili, while I agree with you that speaking english is not a criteria for success it does not hurt to have some basic understanding & command of the english language especially as an individual in the spot light ;-) . Abeg no assault me with Patrick Odiagbon grammar o bro ;-)

• Babadini October 11, 2012 at 12:50 am

Ofili thank you. English na my papa language? English gbakwa oku! All these rich Onitsha traders sabi English? Some people go dey fool themselves with big grammar. Although I think the video na more comic relief than anything else.

• purplepearl October 8, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Hahahahaha, tis is the height of my day, bellanaija, pls more of this videos…..my Tiwa u use laugh cover your shame

• Adia October 8, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Yo!!! Yaw sabi dictionary o!!! Meanwhile, Dammy Krane is just a joker!!!
    Me sef I thought incumbent meant incoming and penultimate was the highest level.

• rukky October 8, 2012 at 5:38 pm

I love flytime tv!!! they bring out the funny side in these lovely artists so not only do we love their art, we also love their sense of humour…love Lolo, she’s the 1! Think they should now start pranking/punking these celebrities lol–that would be hilarious if executed properly *2 thumps up*

• Mz Socially Awkward... October 9, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Hmmm, if dem prank the wrong person, you fit hear say person dey Emergency Room due to serious brushing…

• Tintin October 8, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Hahahaha, this is hilarious!!!! Anyway, lets give them the benefit of doubt and say they were caught off guard. Hehehehehe

• Tintin October 8, 2012 at 6:00 pm

But seriously. I’m really impressed with 9ice. All these other people speaking English should sit doooooowwwwwwn!!!!

• Gracy October 8, 2012 at 6:12 pm

I think this was just meant for fun…it doesn’t mean those people don’t know anything, calm down. Not every word in the dictionary we know, not even the English people do. On a funny note, IK made me laugh throughout, his & Timaya’s answers.

• Ready October 9, 2012 at 12:01 am

These Flytime clips are funny to me. More please….I’d like to see more celebs, even the D-listers showing their asses. Please ask people like Rukky Sanda next time…def wanna see that.

• Omoh October 9, 2012 at 1:28 am

What does “Whitening” means? I know it’s always used with “Teeth” o_O

• HRS October 9, 2012 at 7:43 am

Not surprised that most of them don’t know the meaning of those words, bikonu, them try sef, we are not supposed to be cramming dictionary words na, I’m not ashamed of them o, not saying they should be ignorant and learn but chilax! Don’t crucify them, I concur with Ofili (* _*)

• jemmi October 9, 2012 at 11:21 am

incumbent means Nkan be lwkm oooo, dami krane is a talented oponu *idintmeanitasaninsult* oo but dat is very resourceful

• @Chizoba October 9, 2012 at 5:08 pm

LMAO!! how their face expression and respond the the meaning of these two words Incumbent & Penultimate escpically Iyanya and Timaya #Idied

• BEEZ October 11, 2012 at 7:43 am

My sister said, if Lolo hadnt said d meaning of penultimate at the beginning, she wld have thot Tiwa was correct, as in, with all d phonetic she dey take define the word.

• keechi October 19, 2012 at 2:59 am

Tuface said penultimate “is the final unltimate thing before the action!” LOL!
    The other guy said the warrior before the ultimate warrior just like John the Baptist before Jesus. As in see description! LOL!