Posted on Wednesday, November 7th, 2012 at 12:13 PM

By Adeola Adeyemo

SheizaDiva - www.sheizadiva.com is an online fashion house that specializes in fashionable clothes and accessories for women as well as luxurious hair extensions. The online store offers a variety of its own brand blended with luxurious brand names. A team of experts scour the fashion scene for great combinations as well as the latest celebrity inspired trends, hence bringing you a brand that strives to stay fashion forward, stylish and fun. As a result, SheizaDiva is able to stock clothes that capture the sexy, spontaneous attitude of the modern woman.

You are guaranteed a wide variety of clothes, accessories and hair extensions put together that will give the wearer that confident look. As the motto states, “Unleash Your Inner Diva”!

So whether it’s a special night out, a date, or the desire to stand out and be noticed at an event, SheizaDiva has you covered. Delivery services are available in all states in Nigeria.

Website: http://sheizadiva.com/store/
Phone Number: For more info and general inquiries, call 08157146639
E-mail: info@sheizadiva.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sheizadiva
AdvertorialSponsored content

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 55 Comments on “Unleash Your Inner Style Star! Presenting “SheizaDiva” – A One Stop Online Store Offering Fashionable Clothes & Accessories for the 21st Century Woman”

Comments
    • pynk November 7, 2012 at 12:21 PM

expensivo

• Debola November 7, 2012 at 12:40 PM

First, there is no link to the site. Thank God for google
      Secondly, their stuff are tad too expensive. Bandage and Bodycon dresses for 45k? Ogini? But then again, when I saw what was classified as formal dresses, I shouldn’t be surprised

• julit November 7, 2012 at 12:40 PM

the “pricer” musta been confused.

• jemmi November 7, 2012 at 12:47 PM

very expensive

• anon November 7, 2012 at 12:54 PM

too pricey

• babygirl November 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I love the accessories, unusual

• Jfk November 7, 2012 at 1:05 PM

@demola n julit,cant stop laughing at ur comments. Will get bk to u guys after i check the website,

• vivian November 7, 2012 at 1:33 PM

just too expensive! haba

• Nelo November 7, 2012 at 1:54 PM

hahahahaha @ Sheizathief…jfk u wont kill me o

• chizo November 7, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Until i confirmed a price of a shoe which i actually bought at Balogun market, i have always had my doubts about how expensive online stores in Nigeria are. Could u beleive that a sandal for N6k online, i bought same sandal at BALOGUN for 2k5? Online store is a good idea but plz u guys should do sumtin about the price coz it’z killing…. ah!

• bee November 7, 2012 at 2:31 PM

just checked the website, ogini? even designer stuffs dont cost dis much, nigerians just like to over do things…fine we know u included plane ticket,model fee,site fee,stress fee etc but its just too much! all the best sha but when u start ur sales pls lets us know(80% off ooo)

• pynk November 7, 2012 at 2:32 PM

You r a clown. i was in stitches! lol!

• Sexykitten November 7, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Wow! Nice items.. Just in time for my wardrobe makeover.. Time to put my sugar daddies to work!!!!!!

• Fiesty123 November 7, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Dope website! Looking good don’t come cheap, I must unleash my inner diva.

• cookies November 7, 2012 at 2:44 PM

please let us know when you start ur sales….80%off ooo

• tema November 7, 2012 at 2:44 PM

The clothes are worth the price..if you cant afford it, keep it moving

• paris November 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM

lol @ sexykitten i know right. love the website and the clothes

• laizalounge.com November 7, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I’m in love and lust with this store. You can definitely find unique and quality pieces here. Those accessories just DO IT for me! LOVE!

• Retrochic November 7, 2012 at 2:58 PM

too freaking expensive, nawaoh, i will shop online and wait for my sister to bring them from jand this december, nawaoh, 10k, to 45k, na jimmy choo

• Obehi Okoawo November 7, 2012 at 3:09 PM

The bandage dresses are dope shaa.
      Time to save up my alloweee

• Priscy November 7, 2012 at 3:29 PM

too expensive…dat’s my problem with NIgerians. They open a new boutique and their prices are way too expensive for even the middle class. newlook.com has better things to offer and for good prices tho it’s in the uk

• Priscy November 7, 2012 at 3:31 PM

common earring N10,000….for wetin na

• Suesuemama November 7, 2012 at 3:38 PM

YAY!! Finally, dresses with quality and class!!! Can’t wait to shop till I drop!

• Chi November 7, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Only for girls with “runs” money not my hard earned money. The prices can cause cardiac arrest. Chineke, are they made in heaven?

• mary November 7, 2012 at 3:52 PM

..def not a website for everybody but i would be a customer ..LOVE IT!!!!!

• Wanderlust November 7, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Love the site! It’s very well done.
      The jewelry stands out and is very different from the same ones I see everywhere. Before the website opened I have tried the extensions and can testify to their quality.

I won’t lie, I can’t afford a whole closet with the pricing, but ill def buy a few pieces for special occassions

• Chi November 7, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Tax on top of these outrageous prices? Are they for real?

• Adesuwa November 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Nne see prices! I like quality stuffs but even shopping online at zara stores aint this expensive. Make una swallow chill- pill tablets biko! Na wa!

• adesuwa November 7, 2012 at 4:05 PM

The clothes are expensive but I must say that the quality backs up the price. I’ve ordered from this website befor and I was impressed. I’m happy people are complaining so at least I won’t see people rocking the same outfit as me :)

• Hilda November 7, 2012 at 4:11 PM

If it were cheaper, everybody and their house girl will be rocking it.
        It’s not for everybody.

• pynk November 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM

U are one of those folks that assume that because pple sell stuff for expensive, its actually expensive? Half the jewelry on that site you can find in balogun for N5 or less. House girls will still rock it, only diff, you paid way more.

• jen November 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Can’t stop laughing at the person who mentioned balogun market. Babes this is a different class come on now. Looked at the site and it had lovely outfits. I will make purchases soon when I get paid.

• Chattyzee November 7, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Bodycon dress for 45k? ha! They need to restructure their prices if they hope to stay alive…

• Asia November 7, 2012 at 11:12 PM

i think they meant 4.5k.

• SayCHEESE! November 7, 2012 at 4:50 PM

i have ordered from them before- the quality is uh-mazing!!! If you cant afford it, look elsewhere… it aint that hard

• mimi November 7, 2012 at 5:30 PM

im in looove w this website… ordered from them and customer service is amazing! they have the best hair!!! will definately save up for clothes from there!!!!!

• Laide November 7, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Hoop earrings for 13000…ok oo..I think those zeros were added in error..if not they most intend to sell to drunk people

• gift November 7, 2012 at 6:42 PM

See price running.

• Ekalor November 7, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Clearly, some girls equate price as quality… Here’s a little piece of advise… ASOS.COM delivers to Nigeria.…And darlings you can get a whole bunch of bodycon dresses from there… You simply pay for express delivery…. Don’t let people con you out of your money [all monies are hard earned by the way, cos something’s got to give]… Ask your selves N45,000.00 is how much in dollars/pounds.
      There is nothing exclusive about these dresses or jewelry.. Cos they aren’t designer duds so why waste money…
      STOP the madness!

• Debola November 7, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Thank you o. People just always equate making your opinion known to hating. I won’t spend my money on a bodycon dress for 45k. Asos and Zara are ok.

Anyway, all the best to sheizadiva. Aje a wo igba.

• Geez November 8, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Ekalor u dey vex oh

• gb November 7, 2012 at 7:33 PM

awon onigbese!!!

• Bolla November 7, 2012 at 7:45 PM

they are joking right?? with those ridiculous prizes….won ma pe n be mehn.

• babygirl November 7, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Nigerians must we always be so mean, if you cant afford, keep it moving. Give constructive meaningful criticism Whats with the name calling??? Broke b@%&!* be hating on Sheizadiva. (excuse my french). Well done to the owners , at least they are creating employment, more than can be said for the jobless people hating here….

• lisa November 7, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Sheizadiva has lovely clothes and I’m one of her customers. I mainly buy Indian hair from the owner and it’s well priced. The outfits on the site look beautiful . The price might be much but beauty comes with a price lol I have to buy a bandage dress by Christmas. Can’t be slacking

• Eva November 7, 2012 at 11:28 PM

I love sheizadiva!! Everything in the store is unique. I ordered from them before and I was satisfied with my order. It is not by force to buy from them o.. If you can’t not afford it, keep it moving go somewhere else.

• Ekalor November 8, 2012 at 1:19 PM

This keeping up with the Joneses attitude…… Haven’t you heard, the Joneses are broke or Dead I dare say!

• Eva November 8, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Hmmm…. No one asked you all this, if you like what you see and can afford it go ahead if not go somwhere else… Simple

• Nawab November 8, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Ekalor, like seriously are u running a personal fight against the online store. U hv made ur point. Keep it moving. It’s a business and an open market. If u don’t like it, think its pricey or can’t afford it, that’s ok !! Then don’t patronize them…go to ur Zara or asos but continually bashing and whipping the issue is bothering on outright bad belle. No one holds a gun to ur head to buy. Competition and diversity gives the buyer a right to choose. Thank for the shout out, but keep it moving. Very soon u will tell us where we can buy Ankara too.

• Tori November 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Ekalor or do u know the owner of sheizadiva? U sound very animated. Ah ahn!!!
          Abi ur money dey miss. Abi u like dress there wey u no fit afford. Abi d type no dey for Zara .
          Take a chill pill. By the way , u shd run for public office. U care a lot about pple wey u no sabi.
          Wetin be d other shop abeg, asos or asus !!! Lol

• DAMMY November 8, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Those dresses aren’t worth 45k am sorry to say, its too freaking expensive. I could get a bandage dress from dorothy perkins on sale for 10pounds and bring it to Naija and sell for 45k. These guys are jst exploiting Nigerians, anyways the ppl that can afford them will sha buy

• Geez November 8, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Mwuahahahahahahahahaha……..lol

• Ebere November 8, 2012 at 1:00 PM

its a must shop store darlings quit lamenting n swipe ur cards lik u really want to. Beauty is it, and dis is d STORE.

• Lala November 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM

The dresses are so beautiful and she obviously did not buy them from Nigeria so she has to cover her costs, am sure she is hardly making any profits on them… Please keep its CUTE or Keep it MUTE… its not by force to buy…

• pd November 11, 2012 at 4:53 PM

you need to go balogun….u go shock na!!!