The Anabel Leadership Academy presents the 2012 Nigeria Leadership Summit – “Let’s Focus on Leadership” | 11th & 12th of December 2012Posted on Thursday, November 8th, 2012 at 7:47 PM
The Anabel Leadership Academy has launched a Nigeria Leadership Summit tagged “Let’s Focus on Leadership“. According to the organizers of the event, the platform has been designed to provide the public with a broader view and understanding of the unique challenges of leadership in Nigeria.
The First Nigeria Leadership Summit has been scheduled for Wednesday, 11th of December and Thursday, 12th of December 12th 2012 at the Oriental Hotel in Lekki, Lagos.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- His Excellency, Donald Duke, Former Governor of Cross River State
- Prof. Dora Akunyili, Former Director General NAFDAC
- Mr. Ben Bruce, Chairman Silverbird Group
- Dr. Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi, Chairman Nest Oil
- Abubakar Tafawa Belewa, Chairman Mode Men
- Dr. Sam Amadi, Chairman Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Dr. Chidi Odinkalu, Chairman Human Rights Commission
- Hon Jones Onyereri, Chairman House Committee on Banking and Currency
- Senator Ben Obi, Special Adviser to the President on Inter Party Affairs
- Prince Nicholas Okoye, Former Founding Group Executive Director Transcorp Plc, Former CEO NITEL, President and CEO ANABEL GROUP, Founder Anabel Leadership Academy, Founder Nigeria Leadership Summit Group.
- Prof Monsignor Obiora Ike, Motivational Speaker
- Prof Pat Utomi, Lagos Business School, Writer, Entrepreneur, Corporate Leader
- Mr Tonye Cole, Group Managing Director Sahara Group
- Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Actress, Singer, Activist
- Linda Ikeji, Blogger, Journalist, Entrepreneur, CEO Linda Ikeji Blog
- Ali Baba, Comedian, Radio Personality, Talk Show Host
In a statement released to announce the launch of the event, organizers of the event shared their vision for the event – “The Leadership crisis in Nigeria has extended to all forms of life. In this regard the entire Nation is in need of a well thought-out and pragmatic approach to providing a solution. The Anabel Leadership Academy will work over the next few years to build a network of link-minded Nigerians who have made a conscious decision to say no to the inefficient and wasteful manner in which our resources are being managed. And as this network grows we will ensure that our message is being heard by those in Leadership positions in Nigeria.“
Anabel Leadership Academy – Nigeria Leadership Summit
Date: 11th and 12th December 2012
Venue: Oriental Hotel, Lagos