One of the leading companies in manufacturing food drinks in Nigeria, Cadbury is set to reward loyal consumers of its flagship brand, Bournvita. with a consumer promotion tagged Cadbury Bournvita Yummy Life Promotion.

Speaking at a press briefing on Monday 5th November 2012 at the company’s Agindinbgi-Ikeja Head office to kick-off the consumer promotion, Dele Anifowoshe (Marketing Director, Cadbury Nigeria Plc) said “The Cadbury Bournvita Yummy Life promo is a distinctive and unique reward program as everyone who purchases either the 450g or 900g promotion jar from now till Thursday 17th 2013 is an upfront winner”.

Enlightening more on the exciting consumer promotion, he said “The Cadbury Bournvita Yummy Life promo is aimed at delighting, rewarding and providing a superior life for our consumers in Nigeria. All consumers will enjoy an instant 10 per cent extra free products and stand the chance of winning any of the “Yummy” prizes worth over Two Hundred Million Naira.”

Also at the press briefing, Cadbury Nigeria’s Marketing Manager (Food Drinks), Chioma Afe explained that consumers are expected to buy 450g or 900g jar of the Bournvita promotion pack, open it and peel off the foil to reveal a special code which will be sent via SMS to the short code provided, while addressing the promo mechanics. She also advised consumers to keep the foil for authentication as prizes are redeemable only with valid promotion foil.

According to Chioma Afe, “Cadbury Bournvita will continue to demonstrate its leadership position in the food drinks market as the pride of the pack, offering consumers yummy nourishment for non-stop vitality. During the Cadbury Yummy Life promotion, 11 consumers will become millionaires winning N1 million Naira cash prizes each, 11 others will win N250,000 cash prizes each, 65 consumers will win N100,000 cash and 300,000 consumers will win N500 worth of airtime each.”

So everyone wins with Cadbury Bournvita Yummy Life Promotion. Be sure to purchase a 450g or 900g Bournvita jar today!

Photos from the Press briefing

Chioma Afe (Marketing Manager, Food Drinks Cadbury Nigeria Plc), Dele Anifowoshe (Marketing Director, Cadbury Nigeria Plc) & Emil Moskofian (Managing Director, Cadbury Nigeria Plc West Africa)

Emil Moskofian (Managing Director, Cadbury Nigeria Plc West
Africa), Paul Udochi (Sales Director, Cadbury Nigeria Plc) & Kufre Ekanem (Corporate Affairs Manager, Cadbury Nigeria Plc West
Africa)

Emil Moskofian, Paul Udochi & Kufre Ekanem

Chioma Afe, Dele Anifowoshe & Emil Moskofian

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

42 Comments on More Reasons to Keep Buying Bournvita! Cadbury Nigeria to Reward Consumers with its “Yummy Life” Promotion
  • Tim November 14, 2012 at 7:33 pm

Bounvita is not good for our health,the sugar content damn high.

• Mrs Ajayi Ruth November 18, 2012 at 10:16 am

What is the number that one is expected to send the unique code?

• Mr Yusu Ojo November 18, 2012 at 6:43 pm

where are we send the code to

• Gabriel Agida November 20, 2012 at 12:25 pm

please what is the short code am expected to send the number to?

• Oluyinka Emmanuel November 21, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Bournvita beverage had ever been my favorite drink especially after each day’s work. It cools my body and revitalizes my energy. Please where are we to send the special code found under the the foil?

• Adesida Adedamola November 21, 2012 at 7:53 pm

We hav bought enough, yet we haven’t the link to which the Unique Code should be sent to. Pls do something very fast as you mainting your leading in food drinks production in nigeria.

• Yomi November 21, 2012 at 11:55 pm

It is a pity that many Nigerians are still deceived. If u r nt 4rm lagos,ibadan,abuja,enugu portharcourt, dnt try this promo cos it is a waste of time. We from d interior,central,nrtwest, nrt east n d other parts of d westn east nt mentiond r nt part of naija. Good luck as usual 2 pple 4rm d above states

• Chineze November 22, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Cadbury, everybody is asking for the short code to send the special code to. The publicity is good but direction on how to enter to win is not clear at all.

• Ifunanya November 25, 2012 at 7:17 am

Pls,where are we Suppose to send the short code?

• Don from Ekiti November 25, 2012 at 10:02 am

Dis watse ☀̤̣̈̇f time men fool upon fool Nigeria •̸Ϟ​Ɣ code I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ wit M̶̲̥̅Ƹ now wat should I ơ̴̴̮͡ơ̴̴̴͡ wit it nw?

• uchay November 25, 2012 at 9:41 pm

is it only to be sending comment? People that has sent comment here have not yet been answerd. My question is what is the short code? Pls

• wale November 26, 2012 at 10:18 am

Pls what is the short code to send the foil number to

• Adebayo November 28, 2012 at 7:11 am

Send me the short code

• mangai ahmadu November 29, 2012 at 4:32 pm

i am not too clear about the sort code and the number to send it to

• Evans November 30, 2012 at 11:19 am

Wer are we 2 send d short code to.

• Evans November 30, 2012 at 11:27 am

Wer are we 2 send d short code to!

• mayowa December 3, 2012 at 1:12 pm

The short code is 20388.Your code,state of residence and full name

• adewale s kasumu December 7, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Have sent the short code to 20388, and I have been congratulated, to receive 500 recharge card in the next 48hrs, but Į̸̸̨ƭ’s now 4days hv not gotten anyhting on my fone from cadbury, hope nothing went wrong, I hv about 3 that is still pending.

• kamal December 5, 2012 at 10:07 pm

the unique code will be sent to which number you guy fought to put that number on the advert

• Nwali friday December 9, 2012 at 1:40 am

Yes,the promo is unique and authentic because i won one thousand naire in the two different cup i have bought but i strongly believe that it is only 5 hundred airtimes is what someone will won and no cash prize.pls note this

• ejiro donald December 10, 2012 at 9:03 am

Must Ʊ guyz lie 2 sell ur product…Gush!!!…And ur promo is not properly arrange ,Ʊ have the code,Ʊ don’t have were 2 send it…Hmmmmm then 2morow Ʊ start giving ur self award ℓȊ̝̊̅kε̲̣̣̣̥ the best in Africa…bull shit,am waiting 4 ma airtime lie lie people..

• Olalekan babatogun December 13, 2012 at 3:49 pm

I have get the code tell me the unmber to send the code to

• zainab December 13, 2012 at 8:00 pm

I have sent d code 2 d short code which is 20388, & was promised 500 airtime in d nxt 48hrs bt its almost 2 weeks now, & nothin is happenin no 500|aira airtime. Dis is a fake promo, lies upon lies. I don’t think I will buy dat product again.

• Ema December 18, 2012 at 10:50 am

Cadbury cadbury cadbury!!! hw many time hv i called u guys? Snd me my airtime oooh! Else :>

• Bob December 18, 2012 at 11:54 am

How come everybody is asking for the number to send the sms to and not even a single answer from you guys. Does it mean no one runs this comment thread?

• Obande Gabriel December 18, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Many consumers are complaining of insinserity over the Cadbury bournvita promo. I think transparency is calling for attention as it concerns this promo. Many don’t even know the code to send SmS to.

• Salau Lateef Olalekan December 20, 2012 at 8:25 am

Why all this lies, if u know that you don’t have the capacity of doing this promo why deciving about 160million people of Nigeria, you ask us to send a Unique code through SMS to 20388 and we did only to see that it’s all lie, now that is for N500 rechage card oo, hw are we sure that the CASH prize u ar talking about will not be for your family,God will punish you for decieving us, am waiting for my Rechage card oo or else….

• olupe omolola January 4, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Were re we sending the to

• abisola January 5, 2013 at 5:52 pm

bournvita is a very good beverage especially for children but which number am I suppose to send the unique code to?

• chioma January 5, 2013 at 8:15 pm

it’s unforunate if Cadbury Nig Plc can’t keep to their promise. Their is no transparency and integrity in our viable companies then those Winning how come they got the code and won N2.000000 etc my husband has been sending to this code 20388. It has been reply back sorry check ur code
    It is unfortunate I can’t partake in their promo.

• oluseyi January 5, 2013 at 9:45 pm

the number to send to is 20388

• chike owen January 11, 2013 at 8:45 am

What is de num to send my code is with me pls assists

• Yerumoh Bayonle January 12, 2013 at 10:07 am

Have won 500 recharge card twice and my phone is yet 2 b Credited

• Adewumi January 14, 2013 at 3:55 pm

I sent my unique code with my name & location in a normal manner with mobile no 08061552849,& i recieve a reply that i av won a recharge card of #500 & dat it be sent into my phone within 48hrs. Dis is d fourth
    day i didn’t recieve anything. Is dat promo a reality or lie

• Adewumi January 14, 2013 at 4:00 pm

day i didn’t recieve anything. Is dat promo a reality or lie,cos why havn’t u send d recharge card?

• Victor January 21, 2013 at 5:00 pm

When is that promo end because i have one number in my hand now and where are we sending it to

• Temitayo January 23, 2013 at 2:27 pm

The promo has ended on 17th of January 2013 even though dey failed to specify dt also “thursday 17th 2013″ dts wt dey said in der post here without specifying d month.

• Temitayo January 25, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Just saw there TV advat now it says promo ends on d 31st of dis month.

• Ajiboye tayo February 1, 2013 at 11:03 am

What is the num to seed my code

• jaiyeoba victoria february 27,2013 at 01:40 PM February 27, 2013 at 1:49 pm

when will scholarship on mathematics and essay writing competition for secondary schools commence for this year 2013?

• sobowale A A March 4, 2013 at 11:12 am

What is the code to send the number to