“I ❤ Your Print” – Aya Morrison launches its Flagship Store in Accra, Ghana | Photos from the EventPosted on Friday, November 16th, 2012 at 10:44 AM
By Damilare Aiki
On Friday 2nd November 2012, Ghanaian design label, Aya Morrison officially launched its flagship store in Accra, Ghana. According to a rep for the design label, the night began with models in Aya Morrison swimwear serving refreshing cocktail drinks to guests while they networked and enjoyed good music from DJ Kakra.
The ceremony officially kicked-off at 7: 45 PM with a priest praying followed by the cutting of the ribbon. Inside the store stocked with pieces from the swimwear, purses and accessories fashion line, guests were served finger foods and Barcadi cocktails while shopping for items for both men and women including swim suits and beach wear, handbags, purses and accessories, men’s linen beach shorts and pants, sundresses, iPad and phone cases as well as summer hats.
BN was on the scene and we have photos from the launch - Check it Out!
Contact: For more info and general inquiries;
- Visit the Aya Morrison Store, 23 Nii Bonnie Crescent (Off the Aphrodisiac Nite Club Road or Peter Pan Junction), Dzorwulu, Accra, Ghana from Monday to Saturday 10 AM – 8 PM
- Call +233302956355 | +233208589234
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like their Facebook Page – www.Facebook.com/Aya.Morrison
- Follow them on Twitter @AyaMorrison
- Log on to their website – www.AyaMorrison.com