BN Bytes: A Different Side of Yvonne Nelson! Check Out Behind the Scenes Photos of the Ghanaian Actress’ Gaga-esque themed Shoot in London
Posted on Monday, November 26th, 2012 at 6:59 PM
By Damilare Aiki
Just a few days ago, BN spotted leading Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson in the UK for a Gaga-esque themed photo shoot at the renowned Second Floor Studios and Arts in London.
The 27 year old Single and Married star, who was all smiles as she headed from her home country to London in first class style, shared with us photos of her shopping near a Christian Louboutin store and relaxing at her room just before the shoot on social networking site, Twitter.
At the shoot, the thespian flaunted different personas for the cameras. In these photos given to BN from the star actress, Yvonne sporting bangs is seen donning different outfits including a black peplum top with a generous décolletage and a lace see-through skirt as well as a leather jacket, bra and pants with gold spiked ankle boots and not to forget her navy blue leather jacket with gold spikes on the shoulder.
Check the star’s photo shoot session from make-up to hair to a picture perfect superstar.
Welcome to London
Photo Credit: Yvonne Nelson
Tags: Christian Louboutin, Single and Married, Twitter, Yvonne Nelson
- Specially for Valentine’s Day 2013! Nigerian Design Label Trish O. Couture presents “Rouge Romance”
- The February 2013 Cover is Here! Nollywood Stars Chika Ike & Yul Edochie for House of MaliQ
- BN Bytes: Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson’s “Beach Style” Birthday Fete! Photos of John Dumelo, Yvonne Okoro, Prince David Osei & More at the Party
- Yvonne Ekwere launches “Vixen Red Carpet” YouTube Channel | Check Out the Debut Ad Campaign
- Genevieve Nnaji, OC Ukeje, Funke Akindele & Kalu Ikeagwu Make the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees List | First Photos from the Announcement in Lagos
- Fierce & Bold! Ghanaian Star Yvonne Nelson shows her Dark Side in Pride Magazine UK’s New Issue
- BN Exclusive: Ini Edo, Chidi Mokeme, Uche Jombo, Julius Agwu, Genevieve Nnaji, Omoni Oboli & More at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees Announcement in Lagos | Photos
- Tyler Perry’s “Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor” | Watch the Trailer & View the Exclusive New Poster
- Chemicals, Cosmetics & Cleaning Products! Meridyen International presents its Annual Fair in Lagos from the 29th – 31st of January 2013
- BN Exclusive: Yvonne, Majid, Annie, Halima, Gbenro, Toke, Kenneth, Ufuoma & Efya bring Star Power to the Lagos Premiere of “Single & Married”