What Does “Dame” Mean? Watch Sound Sultan, DJ Xclusive, Jaywon, Kefee & Others Share on Flytime TV’s Word of the Day
Posted on Friday, November 30th, 2012 at 10:23 AM
This series just keeps getting funnier and funnier! On this edition of Flytime TV‘s word of the day the celebrities are asked what the word “Dame” means.
Watch this hilarious video and count how times the name of the First Lady comes up.
Tags: Flytime, Flytime TV, Flytime TV's Word of the Day, Word of The Day
- BN Exclusive: Ini Edo, Chidi Mokeme, Uche Jombo, Julius Agwu, Genevieve Nnaji, Omoni Oboli & More at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees Announcement in Lagos | Photos
- Watch Mo’Cheddah, AjeButter 22, eLDee, Black Magic, Yaw, Bryan Okwara define ‘Obscurity’ on Flytime TV’s Word of the Day
- The February 2013 Cover is Here! Nollywood Stars Chika Ike & Yul Edochie for House of MaliQ
- Watch DJ Xclusive, Jaywon, Bez, Iyanya Tell Us the Meaning of “Exasperate” on Flytime TV’s Word of The Day
- BN Bytes: What is the meaning of ‘Obnoxious’? Lolo1 of Flytime TV asks Nigerian Celebrities in another Rib Cracking Episode of “Word Of The Day”
- Yvonne Ekwere launches “Vixen Red Carpet” YouTube Channel | Check Out the Debut Ad Campaign
- What’s the Meaning of ‘Traumatize’? Dammy Krane, Bovi, Eva Alordiah Tell us on Flytime’s Word of The Day
- Who Knows & Who Doesn’t – Watch Your Favourite Celebrities Tell Flytime TV the meaning of ‘Incumbent’ & ‘Penultimate’
- eLDee, MI, Chidinma, AY, Seyi Shay, Mo Eazy, Zaina & More Stars Tell us the meaning of “Infatuation” on Flytime TV’s Word of the Day
- Genevieve Nnaji, OC Ukeje, Funke Akindele & Kalu Ikeagwu Make the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees List | First Photos from the Announcement in Lagos