Johnnie Walker & Mode Men present the Men of the Year 2012 Awards on Saturday 8th December 2012 in Lagos
Posted on Friday, December 7th, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Johnnie Walker, a premium Scotch Whiskey brand, in partnership with Mode Men presents Men of The Year 2012 awards.
The black tie event with an A-list line up of invited guests promises to be very exciting. Johnnie Walker will also be giving its top range labels to winners at the awards. All guest will feel the special ambiance of a Johnnie Walker event as the brand celebrates the adventurous, the trailblazers, the finders and the seekers, the discerning, the big thinkers, the risk takers and the generation makers.
Date: Saturday, 8th December 2012
Venue: Oriental Hotel Lekki
Time : 8PM
For more information and general inquiries log on to www.keepwalkingnigeria.com
Always remember to enjoy Johnnie Walker® responsibly, strictly 18+.
Tags: Johnnie Walker, Men of the year 2012, Mode Men
- The Diamond Collection! Photos from the Folake Majin, Miss Majin and GM4FM Fashion Show
- Johnnie Walker hosts Stylish Men at the Mode Men “Men of the Year Awards 2012”
- Chemicals, Cosmetics & Cleaning Products! Meridyen International presents its Annual Fair in Lagos from the 29th – 31st of January 2013
- Enjoy Great Discounts on your Shopping in the Month of Love at the B&B Party Solutions “Red Fair: Valentine Sales Edition” – Sunday 10th February 2013
- DJ Caise, Ikon, Gbemi Phillips, Lynxxx & More at the Grey Goose and Bacardi Re-Up Party in Lagos
- “Celebrity Whisky Connoisseurs” DJ Jimmy Jatt, Uche Jombo, Olisa Adibua, Samson Siasia at the annual Johnnie Walker Society Event
- Win a Copy of the “City of Lagos” Monopoly! It’s Just 5 Correct Answers Away
- Win Amazing Prizes via the Johnnie Walker Bar Storm in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Calabar & Benin This Weekend
- Keep Walking Nigeria! Johnnie Walker presents a Banquet of Glitz & Glam at the Eko Hotel & Suites Tonight
- Hang Out with Your Favourite Cool FM On Air Personalities at “The Cool Gang in Town” Monthly Party – Friday 1st February 2013