Posted on Monday, January 7th, 2013 at 5:16 PM

By BellaNaija.com

Bisi Komolafe with husband TundeOn Friday 4th of January 2013, Nollywood Actress Bisi Komolafe was laid to rest at the St. Theresa Catholic Seminary cemetery in Ibadan after her funeral mass at the funeral mass took place at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Oke-Padre, Ibadan.

Ever since her death on the 1st of January 2013, there have been rumours and accusations against Bisi’s fiance, Tunde Ijaduola. The couple had been together for over a year, completed their traditional introduction in 2012 and were expecting a child before Bisi fell ill 3 months ago. There were additional claims that Tunde refused to perform the dust-to-dust rite at Bisi’s grave during the burial ceremony.

Tunde gave his first interview since the tragic incident earlier today as he spoke to NaijaHottestGist.com
Here is what he had to say.

On Bisi’s Jeep and Property
I didnt take Bisi’s property. I don’t think it is a proper thing for family members to be fighting me for Bisi’s property less than 24 hours after Bisi’s death when we should be mourning her.
Bisi died at age 27 and it is sad.
I am sending the Honda Pilot (vehicle) back to them, sadly enough Bisi’s parents do not have issues with me but her extended family members.
Please note I have given them time and place to pick the car.

On the Accusation that he went back to pack Bisi’s belongings while she was ill
I came back to Nigeria on October 24th 2012. Bisi and I left the Ikorodu flat on October 26th 2012 and till now (as I speak), I have never been to the Ikorodu apartment I rented for her. It is shocking what I am hearing. When I meet Bisi, she was living in Ajao Estate and I was the one who rented the Ikorodu apartment for her.

On accusations that he was “hiding” Bisi while she was ill
I had to change Bisi’s numbers because she needed rest. When she was ill people kept calling her for work.

His Opinion on the Cause of Bisi’s Illness
It is sad that Bisi died the way she did. One of the main issues between me and her family was that when Bisi’s sickness dragged on, I went spiritual and we were told her problems were spiritual but her family didn’t allow us to take her for spiritual care.

“I Loved Bisi”
I loved Bisi till she died and she loved me. What property of bisi will I take? Please go and ask about me. I am from a good family background and we are comfortable. My father retired as a permanent secretary in Lagos and I have a thriving car business.

On reconciling to his ex-wife after Bisi’s death

Bisi’s death is so sad. May her soul rest in peace. We hope that all family issues are settled as soon as possible.

*Interview originally published by NaijaHottestGist,  edited by BellaNaija.com

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 14 Comments on ““Till Bisi Died She was my Wife and I will Forever Cherish Her” – One Week after Her Passing, Late Nollywood Actress Bisi Komolafe’s Fiance Speaks”

Comments
    • Layo January 7, 2013 at 5:34 PM

All these unnecessary interviews, may she RIP. Is it wrong that I cracked the heck up at “edited for grammar and spelling”? Lawl.

• Myne January 7, 2013 at 5:47 PM

May her soul rest in peace. People and spiritual diagnosis sha.

• goldfinch January 7, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Instead of him to have sought proper medical care, he was busy going spiritual.
      Nigerians! are we ever going to learn??? ehn
      May her gentle soul rest in peace and may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

P.S: I have an aunt who is really secretive, she always like to keep her distance from the rest of the family even though we are really close-knitted. I think she is really weird though. The only time she remembers that she has family is when she is in serious problem.
      I remember sometime ago, her husband was extremely ill and she did not even tell a single soul not even her husband’s relative. Somehow they found out and started accusing her of trying to kill their son. Thank God he is now hale and hearty because they were seriously threatening fire and brimstone.

• ???? January 8, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Toooooo much info.

• Mullycs January 7, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Leave story and pray for her to rest in peace

• handsignals January 8, 2013 at 1:23 AM

The recently articles you guys post up….Please BN, stop going down this route.

• R January 8, 2013 at 3:59 AM

May she rest in peace.

• RealityCheck January 8, 2013 at 5:53 AM

Some topics should not be up for discussion on a blog. If this guy wants to share information that is fine. Comments should have been turned off.

• a hater! January 8, 2013 at 7:20 AM

“On reconciling to his ex-wife after Bisi’s death?
      All that is crap! Till Bisi died she was my wife and I will forever cherish her.” Confusion…gadima(BisI or ur wife)

• iamfascinating January 8, 2013 at 9:01 AM

so sad,
      thestunninglady.blogspot.com

• Anu January 8, 2013 at 10:56 AM

The reason Bisi is no more is cus of this guy! She knew he was married and kept flaunting the relationship to irritate the first wife. One thing is certain what goes around comes around! Tunde go and reconcile with ur ex-wife she is ur backbone and will forever be. How do I expect her to cope with ur two kids swallow ur pride and just beg her for forgiveness.

• Anu January 8, 2013 at 10:59 AM

U*

• joy January 8, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Bisi rest in peace. We will forever miss u.

• fatty January 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM

what’s it with Nigerian actresses and peoples husbands, none of them ever marry a completely single man, he is either a baby daddy or once married or still married haba. If they come near my husband I will smoke them alive.