Yvonne Okoro’s Red Hot Premiere Look | Ghanaian/Nigerian Actress rocks Michael Kors for the Premiere of “Contract”
Posted on Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Yvonne Okoro in Michael Kors
Yvonne Okoro arrived in red hot style at the premiere of her movie. Dazzling in a red Michael Kors Pre-Fall 2012 rise and fall hem dress with a long sleeve, the movie’s leading lady proved she is one of 2013′s must see style stars.
She accessorized her outfit with a jewelled hoop earrings, a Michael Kors snakeskin clutch and a pair of gold strap Dune sandals.
What’s your take on Yvonne’s look?
Here is Yvonne with her dad, mum and sister Roseline at the premiere as well. Beautiful family!
Look out for more photos from the premiere on BN today.
Photo Credit: Ghana Celebrities | Vogue | ClickClickGhana
Tags: Michael Kors, Roseline Okoro, Yvonne Okoro
- Specially for Valentine’s Day 2013! Nigerian Design Label Trish O. Couture presents “Rouge Romance”
- Yvonne Ekwere launches “Vixen Red Carpet” YouTube Channel | Check Out the Debut Ad Campaign
- Stunning x 2! Your First Look at Oluchi Orlandi & Agbani Darego’s Natures Gentle Touch 2013 Ad Campaign
- Yvonne Okoro’s New Movie “Contract” premieres in Accra! Joseph Benjamin, Hlomla Dandala, Desmond Elliot, John Dumelo, Sandra Ankobiah & More at the Event
- Genevieve Nnaji, OC Ukeje, Funke Akindele & Kalu Ikeagwu Make the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees List | First Photos from the Announcement in Lagos
- BN Style Exclusive: All You Need to Know about Yvonne Okoro’s Stunning 2013 AMAA Look – The Dress, Make-Up & Accessories
- BN Pick Your Fave: Karen Igho, Damilola Adegbite, Yvonne Okoro & Michelle Keegan in Topshop
- Supple, Luscious & Bold! Makeup Artist Editi Udofot of Edee Beau shares 4 Ways to Reinvent the Red Lip
- Enjoy Great Discounts on your Shopping in the Month of Love at the B&B Party Solutions “Red Fair: Valentine Sales Edition” – Sunday 10th February 2013
- Alluring in Blue! See Yvonne Okoro at the Press Conference for her movie “Contract” in Lagos | Exclusive Photos of Oge Okoye, Adaora Ukoh & Ken Attoh