Posted on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013 at 2:02 PM

By Damilare Aiki

Tosyn Bucknor - Miss CON.tra.diction

On Christmas Day 2012,  on-air-sensation Tosyn Bucknor popularly known as Area Mama, released her album under pseudonym Miss CON.tra.diction.

In keeping her promise to release one song a week from the album, the 3LiveChicks co-presenter has released I Miss Me. The track is produced by DJ Klem of Knighthouse and according to rep, it is about that overwhelming  feeling of nostalgia we have as adults where we remember thing that used to be and miss them.

In I Miss Me, Miss CON.tra.diction sings her heart out about the most painful kind of nostalgia – missing yourself.

Listen to I Miss Me – Tosyn Bucknor “Miss CON.tra.diction”

Download

Photo Credit: Olushola Aromokun Photography

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 15 Comments on “Media Personality Tosyn Bucknor is Miss CON.tra.diction! Listen to her New Single “I Miss Me””

Comments
    • NNEKA January 22, 2013 at 2:09 PM

not bad at all.

• Alero January 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Nicey!!:)

• Opsy January 22, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Refreshingly different.

• sassydiva January 22, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Sounds a bit lik how i feel right now…totally miss me and just want to go back to being me…well done dear

• tomeloma January 22, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I can totally relate to the lyrics of this song…I often wish I could go back to my carefree days of collecting weekly pocket-money from daddy and my only care in the world was house chores and if that boy in school likes me too, alas, now I’m grown up and i’m supposed to be responsible!!!!!!. I miss me…

• i'm obsessed with black magic voice January 22, 2013 at 2:46 PM

She chi-chat and chuckle too much in “3 live chicken”….show

• intheoverseas January 22, 2013 at 2:52 PM

OMdayz… like BN just got where I am right now! I was just reflecting today on how “life” has changed me. I used to be so bubbly and carefree that it always attracted people to me but now there is so much on my plate all in the name of growing up and its all making me feel serious, responsible and well…. “old”. I’ve been worried that I’d never be that person again but someone I met recently told me maybe it was time to embrace the new me as the old was a mere illusion. I don’t want that :(

• Quad January 22, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Refreshing

• Bleed blue January 22, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Wow! I’m ashamed to say I only clicked on this post expecting to have a giggle at the harsh comments, saw the pleasant comments and decided to listen and I.AM.IMPRESSED. This song is quite alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Toks January 22, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Nice, really nostalgic! I also miss me

• nwanyi na aga aga January 22, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Nice one Tosyn. nice one

• Kizito January 22, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Really nice i will buy the record

• Sweet princess January 23, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Really different. I like

• Chinazar January 23, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Absolutely lovely.

• titi January 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Beautiful.Refreshingly different. I must confess, i was scared for Tosyn ‘cos i know she can hold her own on air but wasnot too sure bout this music business. But i’m happy bout this. She’s indeed a woman of innumerable talents.