Nigerian Girls are Getting Bolder….Ugonna Omeruo, Toke Makinwa & Seyi Shay get Sultry for MODE Men Magazine
Posted on Thursday, February 7th, 2013 at 9:54 PM
The cover says it all! It’s the Valentine’s season and the February 2013 issue of Mode Men Magazine features three rising stars from the world of fashion, TV/Radio and Music. It’s designer Ugonna Omeruo of House of Nwocha, Media Personality Toke Makinwa and musician Seyi Shey.
The ladies look hot in their crisp white shirts paired with red blazers…the real impact comes courtesy the peek-a-boo effect of their unbuttoned shirts - revealing their black bras, their suspender tights and stilettos.
Also in this issue, check out the list of 2013′s hottest bachelorettes. This should be interesting…
Pick up your copy.
Tags: Mode Men Magazine, Seyi Shay, toke makinwa, Ugonna Omeruo
- Stunning x 2! Your First Look at Oluchi Orlandi & Agbani Darego’s Natures Gentle Touch 2013 Ad Campaign
- Specially for Valentine’s Day 2013! Nigerian Design Label Trish O. Couture presents “Rouge Romance”
- Yvonne Ekwere launches “Vixen Red Carpet” YouTube Channel | Check Out the Debut Ad Campaign
- Enjoy Great Discounts on your Shopping in the Month of Love at the B&B Party Solutions “Red Fair: Valentine Sales Edition” – Sunday 10th February 2013
- Tonto Dikeh’s First Music Video debuts Tomorrow! Watch the Behind-the-Scenes Moments on the Set of “Hi”
- **MUST SEE**BN Red Carpet Fab: The 2013 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards
- BN Red Carpet Fab: Darey Art-Alade’s “Love Like A Movie” Concert
- “Sexy, Single & Successful” Ene Maya Lawani is the February 2011 MODE Men Mag Cover Girl
- BN Exclusive: Inside the 2012 Mode Men of the Year Awards with 2Face Idibia, Seyi Shay, Chris Attoh, Ugonna Omeruo, Mai Atafo, Dolapo Oni, Wale Ojo, Uru Eke & More in Lagos – All the Fab Shots
- Tonto Dikeh Didn’t Perform but P-Square, MI, E.M.E Stars, Bez, Seyi Shay, Mavin Stars, Brymo & More Rock the Stage at the 2012 Rhythm Unplugged in Lagos | On-Stage & Red Carpet Scoop!