Posted on Thursday, March 21st, 2013 at 2:15 PM

By Damilare Aiki

Beverly Naya & Gbenro Ajibade - WED Awards Hosts - BellaNaija

WED Magazine, organizer of the WED Expo Lagos 2013 has announced Nollywood starlet Beverly Naya and Tinsel actor Gbenro Ajibade as hosts of the maiden edition of the WED Awards taking place tomorrow at the Landmark Village, Lagos.

The awards show was launched to honour Nigerian wedding entrepreneurs for their contributions to the wedding industry. It is scheduled to take place as part of the activities of the 2013 WED Expo which kicks off today at TBS, Lagos.

Awards will be presented to wedding vendors in 25 categories including Event Planner of the Year, Designer of the Year and Make-up artist of the Year. To see the full list of nominees, click HERE.

According to the organizers, the hosts will be bring more fun to the event. Speaking on co-hosting. Gbenro Ajibade said “It feels good to express myself on a different platform from what I’m known for. I look forward to working with Beverly because I know we’d have good chemistry on stage, hence a fantastic show.”

Equally excited about her gig, the Weekend Getaway actress said “I am honoured to be chosen as a host for the awards ceremony and I’m overwhelmed and excited about this. It’s going to be a classy and elegant affair. Expect to have a fabulous time.”

And a fabulous time we expect to have. This event is strictly by invitation.

Date: Friday 22nd March 2013
Time: 5 PM
Venue: Landmark Village, Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos
BellaNaija.com is an official media sponsor of the 2013 WED Awards

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 14 Comments on “Beverly Naya & Gbenro Ajibade to host the Maiden Edition of the WED Awards in Lagos | Friday 22nd March 2013”

Comments
    • Tessymila March 21, 2013 at 2:28 PM

They both act well but presenting is a different tin entirely. I hope they do it well. Nice choice tho.

• praisy March 21, 2013 at 2:30 PM

ok o!

• Joe March 21, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Can Beverly Naya really host cause i barely even get what she says in her films
      over Ajebutta life for her is on another level…..

• YInka March 21, 2013 at 4:23 PM

@Joe, I hear and understand her just fine and its not her fault her ajebutter is not on ur level, she hosted Mode men before.

• Angel March 21, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I just dont understand why some people can never just support one another. They have always got something negative to say when it is not needed. Sheesh, give the young lady a break. She’s there getting paid whilst you sit their complaining!

• Angel March 21, 2013 at 5:11 PM

I just dont understand why some people can never just support one another. They have always got something negative to say when it is not needed. Sheesh, give the young lady a break. She’s there getting paid whilst you sit there complaining!

• Musa March 21, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Who is Beverly Naya sef??? Who is she really??? Never seen that face before on TV/ Magazine Cover? Is she also a celebrity? Anyway, looking at her eye balls i doubt this one can host an Event ooooo! Even Gbenro, His English is poor. I’ll really love to be at the event to see things for myself.
      Me I be Musa… Abi you no knooooooooooooow!!!!

• Joe March 21, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Some people are just so dumb so so dumb
      What did i do?? simply asked a question.. Can Beverly Naya host?
      why did i ask because i do not hear her clearly in her films…
      If some one else gets her clearly then say you get her and not ranting over nothing..
      Get a hold of yourself ladies…After all @Musa just said it all for me… Lmao

• Chyke March 21, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Mtchewwwww! Beverly darling pls dnt 4get to take some acting lessons abeg! Just a friendly advice o.

• reglin March 22, 2013 at 12:14 AM

I would av love tobe there. Y strictly by invitation na?

• Harhbeesolar March 22, 2013 at 9:44 AM

av never seen her in movies before maybe cos am not really into nollywood movies but i love her make up here,very simple n classic…skin tone on point!

• Winny March 22, 2013 at 9:59 PM

kwekeee, see hating do u host with ur eyes. Abeg Beverly nothing do u, hustle on jare.

• Lekan March 22, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Why don’t you check out her profile on Google and get all your questions answered.

• Missy March 23, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Go Beverly go! Spread your wings and fly my little one! Well done! So proud of you #Lamba! lol