New Music: eLDee – Always (Temi’s Song)

Posted on Friday, May 17th, 2013 at 12:49 PM

By Onos O

eLDee-always

It’s always the cutest thing ever when a father sings for their child. And, eLDee‘s new single, “Always” is no different. Although the single is off his last album effort, “Undeniable”, he’s just releasing the touching tribute as a single now. I can already hear the ‘aww’s piling in.

Enjoy!

Play eLDee –

Download

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags:

• Custom Search
  • 14 Comments on “New Music: eLDee – Always (Temi’s Song)”

Comments
    • Andrea May 17, 2013 at 12:55 PM

super cute *teary eyed*….Love this!

• Bossy May 17, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Awwwwwwwww beautiful song..

• flakky May 17, 2013 at 1:12 PM

this is lovely

• J May 17, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Love!
      A father’s love is the best thing for any child especially for girls.

• Semmy May 17, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Wao!!! really sweet song

• Chi May 17, 2013 at 3:21 PM

A father’s love for their daughters is simply indescribable. My husband always tells me that in the order of importance, his two girls come first and I am now number three on the list. Their bond is so strong…… but I understand. It was the same for my dad and I.

• Tara May 17, 2013 at 3:50 PM

awwwww…priceless

• Mz Socially Awkward... May 17, 2013 at 4:05 PM

*sniff sniff* Let my “awwwww” be counted among them, Onos! And can I just give props to new generation dads for letting the love just hang all out and being completely hands-on with their kiddies? We’ve come a long way from the days of popsies being distant cash-dispensers who just existed to punish you for failing exams or being naughty.

My dearest pops and I… well, we’re slowly and gradually getting our daddy-daughter love going, after the early years of not understanding each other. The other day he said “I love you” on the phone and I almost passed out! Whether na old age don begin soften both of us, I no know, but e good, sha :-)

• Ose May 17, 2013 at 4:21 PM

eLDee is always on point…..

• Abiola May 17, 2013 at 4:39 PM

omgezzzzzzzz…….this is so sweet, i like d part he said “you going to meet a guy that will break your hart,i might even embarrass u in front of your friends” it reminds me of my ex bf and my dad…Eldee…

• taiwo May 17, 2013 at 9:50 PM

aww, so nice!

• Gertrude May 17, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Cute. Oh and Eldee and his wife make beautiful children.

• b May 18, 2013 at 10:46 PM

lol

• oluwagbenga May 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM

almost got me cryin daddy. Nice one for temmy and u too eldee