My Style: Oluwatobi Ogundipe

Posted on Thursday, May 30th, 2013 at 3:18 PM

By Jennifer Obiuwevbi

My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe4 - May 2013 - BellaNaija012Society makes everyone believe that girls my size aren’t considered stylish…I like to prove them wrong with my style” – Oluwatobi Ogundipe

My Style is one of our favourite features on the BN Style page, and judging from the responses it gathers, I can safely say, it has our readers interested.

Remember the article about plus size women by On-Air Personality Wana Udobang titled Fat Girls Can Play Dress Up Too? Well here is another plus size girl who believes the very same thing.

BellaNaija reader Oluwatobi Ogundipe; Plus Size Editor for Style Cravings (Uberchicmichi) and owner of self named plus size styling and fashion agency, is our focus on this edition of My Style. Tobi breaks the style glass ceiling and has a larger-than-life personality to match. Enjoy!

My Style Is
Different and bold. Society makes everyone believe that girls my size aren’t considered stylish but I like to challenge such notions with my style.

Style Meets Personality
I have a larger-than-life personality. I love to laugh and I have been told that my laughter is really infectious. It’s the same with my style, it’s very fun and happy. There’s never a dull moment.

Where I Shop till I Drop
Hi my name is Tobi, and I am a shopaholic! Unfortunately I have very bad shopping habits and I am obsessed with on-line shopping. I have no self control when it comes to buying clothes. It’s something I am currently working on though. When it comes to shopping I love going to Monif C, Kami Shade, Asos Curve, Dorothy Perkins, Forever 21 plus size and River Island. I would love to include Nigerian brands but unfortunately there aren’t legit stores that carry plus size clothes. I would love to use this medium to reach out to designers, if they are listening, help a ‘sista‘ out. Consider plus sized clothing because it’s a growing market and curvy girls love to look beautiful too.

My Tresses
My hairstyles vary with my mood. Sometimes I braid my hair (my favorite for now is Sade Adu), sometimes I put it in a weave and sometimes I let my hair breathe by wearing it naturally. I love long braids too so any time I’m wearing braids, it’s usually long to my backside.
My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe6 - May 2013 - BellaNaija002 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe6 - May 2013 - BellaNaija003 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe6 - May 2013 - BellaNaija004 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe6 - May 2013 - BellaNaija008
My Make Up Look
I love wearing make-up! I am not a professional when it comes to applying them, but I know the basics. I am a proud Mac girl, so all my products are from Mac.
My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe3 - May 2013 - BellaNaija001 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe3 - May 2013 - BellaNaija004
How I Accessorize
I love sunglasses and jewellery. I have one for every occasion and my look is never complete without my gold rosary, a statement neck piece, or a bracelet.
My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe2 - May 2013 - BellaNaija005

On a Regular Day
My looks are usually laid back. I let my accessories such as my handbags, jewellery and such be the main focus and I build my look around them. I would probably wear a skater dress and dress it up or down depending on the occasion. I’m a versatile person when it comes to fashion so sometimes I switch it up and give the boyish look to my outfits. I go for a nice graphic t-shirt, nice shorts or jeans if I don’t feel like exposing my legs and give it the boyish look by wearing sneakers and a nice snap back.
My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija002 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija004 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija010
Getting My ‘Working Class Girl’ On
For work, I always love to keep it professional but the touch of class and elegance still has to be added to the outfit. I like colourful blazers, so on a good day to work I would wear a button down shirt, fitted pants, a blazer, grab a nice bag, and wear nice heels. I’m sure if I do that, I would always look sharp and that’s good to go for work.
My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe4 - May 2013 - BellaNaija001 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe4 - May 2013 - BellaNaija007My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija003 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija005 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija011 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija015
Run the Night
At night I love to look glam. I love wearing sequins and a lot of gold. I get all dressed up in form fitting dresses and heels and it’s time to party.
My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija006 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija008 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija017 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija018My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija007

Working It

My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe4 - May 2013 - BellaNaija003 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe4 - May 2013 - BellaNaija011 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe4 - May 2013 - BellaNaija010 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe4 - May 2013 - BellaNaija014 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe4 - May 2013 - BellaNaija013 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe4 - May 2013 - BellaNaija016 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe4 - May 2013 - BellaNaija002
I Think Every Girl Should Have
Luxury handbags. I have a taste for luxury handbags such as Prada, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Russell&Bromely and Michael Kors. I think every girl should have at least one.

It’s All About Me!
My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija001 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija009 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija012 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija013 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija014 My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - May 2013 - BellaNaija016
Feet  &  Shoes
My shoes are my babies, I am very attached to them. I love wearing flats because they are so comfy but I endure wearing heels for special occasions.

My Advice for Other Stylistas
Style should be individual, make it your own. Be comfortable with who you are, your body and your style will shine through without stress.

If I Could Steal a Celebrity’s Wardobe
Rihanna and June Ambrose’s style. I definitely want their wardrobes.

Which Celebrity Stole My Look?
Well I don’t think my style is similar to any celebrity’s but I like Latasha Ngwube’s style. Her confidence makes me happy and her style is so classy! It’s high time plus sized women realized that style doesn’t have anything to do with size. You can be fabulous at any size! I’m not encouraging obesity but all I’m saying is that how you appear to other people should have nothing to do with your size. Don’t let your flaws hinder your happiness. Own your body and work with it!

My Style Oluwatobi Ogundipe - BellaNaija - May201301
My Style Philosophy
It’s better to be over dressed than under dressed. Simple!
Thanks a lot to Tobi for sharing her style with us. To learn more about her style you can find her on Instagram @Oluwatobi Ogundipe or on Facebook or UberChicmichi
If you are interested in appearing on My Style, simply send two pictures of yourself or that of a friend depicting a typical day and night look with a short summary of your style to style(at)bellanaija(dot)com. When your entry is approved, you will be required to send in more pictures and personal commentaries on your style or that of your friend as the case may be!

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 119 Comments on “My Style: Oluwatobi Ogundipe”

Comments
    • i no send May 30, 2013 at 3:33 PM

work it mama!!!..Although i do not agree with all your style but you have a smile and personality that lights up where ever you go….

• Sneezeandblessyou May 30, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I totally agree. Her style is her personality and confidence. One can see it through the pictures. She dresses like everyone else, so I am not sure if she has style. But her attitude….mehn that is unique.

• Treatiez May 31, 2013 at 5:38 PM

She reps the big and curvy ladies out there.
          Check out more interesting fashion and style of everyday pple HERE.You’ll luv it

• Jules May 30, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Oluwatobi, it takes tremendous courage to come to this site to be featured as part of my style knowing that there are very mean people out there who would want to tear your style apart in a negative way. I COMMEND YOU and your style and I say, YOU GO GIRL. You look beautiful and don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

• naana May 30, 2013 at 3:36 PM

no way for the slimies…
      ROCK IT GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• dammy May 30, 2013 at 3:38 PM

BIG AND BEAUTIFUL

• Insightful May 30, 2013 at 3:39 PM

orobo always sweeter than lepa

• phummie May 30, 2013 at 3:40 PM

interesting……hmmmm

• D pretty May 30, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Wow!!! She’s one big Bold n Beautiful lady..you are working it gurl..

• Mama mia!!! May 30, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Love! But there are a few inappropriate outfits I’d rather she stays away from. All round, impressive…

• Teddy Bear May 30, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Ditto!

• david May 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Oluwatobi
      Ogundipe, just like Jules wrote, I commend ur courage for doing this in this generation of cyber bullies, people who have fat mothers at home but yet come online and demand that celebrities or people like u need to look skinny.. U look good darling, just keep doing what u do, happiness shouldn’t be neglected despite class, status, age, height or weight.

• Nawa OOO May 30, 2013 at 6:06 PM

keyword MOTHERS. there is nothing bad in losing weight. look at monique she was fat and proud now she has lost 80 pounds. look at jennifer hudson was was fat and she lost the pounds and she looks good. THIS LADY CAN DRESS. but a few were too short u cant wear everything u see

• jade May 30, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Y not, did she look inappropriate in any of her clothings, please…You go girl!!! be happy doing you mama.

• Anonymous May 30, 2013 at 3:50 PM

My friend’s sister!!!!!!!!!!, she has a really nice personality

• Retrochic May 30, 2013 at 3:51 PM

she really does have style, love her clothing choices, but wat do u mean dt every one must own a designer bad, hw is dt compulsory?

• El Bee May 30, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Lolol!!…as in I don’t understand o

• obitalk June 3, 2013 at 12:05 PM

take it easy its not fight she was just expressing d chic part of her.

• ije m. May 30, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Honestly, I’ve tried and tried yet I don’t seem to like the look!

• Endow May 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM

You don’t like the look cos u don’t have sense of fashion. Mshewwww

• Sco Sco May 30, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Our very own Tobi! Looking good as always!!! Stay fabulous o jare!

• Hmmm May 30, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Omg she ia hot she is making me wanna be fat and sexy HOT SPICE!

• Msunderstood May 30, 2013 at 3:57 PM

She’s so pretty and also comes across as confident. I love u tho I’m a chic but I do love u.

• Kamal May 30, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Big, Bold and Beautiful.

• salsera May 30, 2013 at 3:57 PM

liked it, save for some of those short dresses (kai in that snow?) but the dress u wore in the pic next to the limousine – lovely! and ur make-up skills are not bad at all. love all the blazers

• Wow May 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Your fun personality shows through your picture!!! Keep it up and do you….

• FAR May 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM

You go girl!!! I feel your swag and confidence! Fashion is also part of our content – iamfar.com

• Haba May 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Orobo Pepsi cola toh bahd oo! Abeg gimme all those designer bags first.

• kind anon May 30, 2013 at 4:11 PM

she looks amazing. the leggings and short top would have been a ‘don’t', but the stripes of the leggings created a slimmer effect. this is someone that clearly thinks about her body when she buys things to wear and I think every woman can learn from that. I understand what she means about the designer bag, it’s not a life necessity but if you can afford it you should definitely have a statement bag.

rock on chica!!

• kind anon May 30, 2013 at 4:12 PM

P.S. If I had to be plus-sized, this is the kind of plus-sized I would like to be.

• ivy May 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM

wow i dress like dat too maybe i should take more pictures n upload dem to bella naija, thumps up sis we look gud!!!

• sharon May 30, 2013 at 4:24 PM

The work clothes are all hits, a few misses from the night looks. However I truly admire her confidence, we could all use some of it curvy or skinny.
      Way to go Tobi.
      P.S: curvy girls should invest in peplum tops, theyre amazing.

• opuingo May 30, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I LOVE her!!!!!!!!. If u get to read this tobi, email me sometime if u can, would love to be ur friend, opuingoyeks@yahoo.com. By the way, am a girl n no am not a lesbian

• Drama May 30, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I love big girls who dress well. who said you have to cover up in a sack just because you have extra junk in your trunk!!! work it mami…lovelyyyyyy

• makeupbyebi May 30, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Bold and Beautiful :-)

• The Real Madam the Madam May 30, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Werk, Werk, Werk! I dig her style, I love her bags, and I definitely love her attitude. The striped top and leopard print skirt was a favorite. The sequin dress is also killing it. Kudos.

• zoomzoomzoom May 30, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Oluwatobi def looks gorgeous.Orobo to badttt…

• HRS May 30, 2013 at 4:39 PM

U rock Tobi!! Plus size and rocking it! Way to go! I’m plus size too, and I must say that I turn heads with my love of fashion and those heels just give me carriage like no other!!! A lot of hits with your fashion, your makeup is good, pants and tops with jackets are ur main thing, careful with the short dresses… Big ups still! ;)

• The Grinch May 30, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Oh ok, I get it…. Cause she’s plus sized, everyone’s trying to be politically correct so as to avoid being tagged a hater??? Maybe I don’t get most of her threads and what a good look is… But inasmuch as there are quite some chic pieces, there’s lots of fails there… Oh and don’t get me started on the MakeUp… Nothing’s more annoying than an otherwise pretty lady, wearing a “mask” all in the name of make up!!! Abeg, make una dey objective… Leave size and personality out of the tori, use church mind yarn wetin dey.. Shango is watching you with Broken Glass 3D.

• DeluxuryCupcakes May 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM

laugh my freaking head off (LMFHF) OH MY DAYS…… BARE JOKES… ‘#POLITICALLYCORRECT

• moving on swiftly May 30, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Oh just stop it. my eyes!

• BIMBY May 30, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I kind of like Tobi’s sense of style. But please dearie, skinny stuffs don’t flatter your body. Take note.

• Warri Pickin May 30, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Abeg i love this babe jare, No dulling just simply a happy babe, bold, beautiful , sweet and fabulous…..no shaking i like you welllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• Knut May 30, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I think that even if one is working towards losing weight, they need to own and rock their ‘plus-sizedness’ while it’s there. Everybody is on a journey to some place they think is better but truth is, who knows tomorrow? We have to be happy and comfortable in our skin today. Tobi, you rock! I love your boldness!

• KK May 30, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I LOVE FABULOUS plus size girls!!!!

• tolz May 30, 2013 at 5:18 PM

U rock girl,i luv ur courage, urswag & confidence

• Buchi May 30, 2013 at 5:22 PM

You absolutely know how to dress your body. A lot of girls, big and small, haven’t mastered this art.

I love your style (and sass!)

• The Grinch May 30, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Ummm, abeg, why are most going on and on about loving her “boldness”, is it because of her size??? If yes, make she no bold before, abi she thief person cloth, ni??? Size shouln’t be an issue, its not like she’s morbidly obese, being healthy trumps aesthetics and being svelte is no stamp of a clean bill of health… But then again, most plus size people swear they couldn’t give an ant’s fart yet…. Go ask Mo’nique… Point is this… Remove the sentiment of size and seemingly nice personality, make we yarn the STYLE… I bet if it were Toke Makinwa or Mercy Aigbe, una for done enter them like hot knife through butter…

• i no send May 31, 2013 at 3:20 PM

True

• IlanGrL July 4, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Loll U’re too funny….And True..

• Roosevelt P. Moore May 30, 2013 at 5:34 PM

You are looking awesome in these pics
      I have no words to say you on regards of you beauty. You look gorgeous in these all dresses.

• adelegirl May 30, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Gotta love her fearlessness! Liked most but not all of her style. Not a fan of the short shorts and dresses with the fishnet tights. But hey, at the end of the day it is HER style! She’s not saying dress like me if you’re plus-sized, just showcasing how she likes to look. So, work it missy! Love it!

• Plussize queen May 30, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Hmm Naija pple n bad belle … This girl came here to express her sense of style to everyone n even stood up for plussize queens like me , but all some you are saying is lose weight this lose weight that , did she tell you she was asking for you advice on that .. Please be supportive or don’t comment , Tobi sweety your style is amazing , I follow you on Instagram n you are an inspiration don’t let pple like this bring you down n when ever you feel you want to lose weight that should be your personal decision n dress how u please.
      Stay fab n God bless

• MEEEE May 31, 2013 at 5:05 PM

LOL….. Go and shed them fat my friend! You are there forming solidarity, happy to see another fatty, I bet you are not half as courageous as she is.

Tobi looks good, I see she’s not afraid to experiment, that’s fantastic

P.S: This is not a licence for fat girls to send pictures everyday, once every quarter would do.

• Plussize queen June 2, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Lol na that one the annoy you , smh … Go chop oh so you go fresh n look like that girl mtcheww

P.s. people should thank God that this place does not show faces

• Sunshine May 30, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Love her confidence, and the message she trying to get out there, which in my opinion is love the body you are in right this moment. Spare her the ‘try and lose weight/fat is unhealthy’ rants ladies, she probably hears it everyday, and besides to each his own, I know quite a number of Nigerian men who appreciate plus size women like her.

• Dammy May 30, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Pipey I am super proud of you! Go babe!

• Idak May 30, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I am more impressed by the personality depicted in the pics than the outfits themselves.
      This lady seems to have a ‘sendless’ attitude. Very good for her.
      I salute your courage and glad that she seems to be enjoying life.
      We can resume the weight bashing comments elsewhere.

• TORI May 30, 2013 at 5:54 PM

hmmmm,i knw her and im happy to famz her jare,shes got big personality,very high self esteem and a hot bobo to go with it.so stop hating o

• WRT May 30, 2013 at 6:33 PM

While I’m all for self-confidence whatever size you are, it is also important not to promote a culture of obesity. Having confidence is super, having your health in check plus confidence is even more super.

• The Fairy GodSister May 30, 2013 at 6:50 PM

The best thing was the smile… Totally loved her smile!

Some of the outfits were definite misses. Definite, definite misses. And this is with all the love in my heart and acknowledgement for her ‘boldness’.

• Wale May 30, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I was going to cook some jollof, but her pictures just reminded me of why I shouldn’t. I change my mind…going for a swim.

• averagenigeriangirl May 30, 2013 at 7:24 PM

lmaoo thats mean

• Mariaah May 30, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Meanie! But I agree… But u can still eat ur rice. Minimise the oil, reduce your portion of rice and substitutute it with a health vegetable salad (without much “mede-mede” AKA saladcream/mayonaise)

• Nawa OOO May 31, 2013 at 2:16 AM

u are wicked ooo lol

• Phatgirlzbwinning! May 31, 2013 at 5:48 AM

RUDE.com! This is my biggest problem with my Nigerian people…why do u think it is ok to comment on people’s weight, color, or even hair type! Your not feeding her, it’s not your body so STFU & keep it moving! Thankies

• aj July 11, 2013 at 1:06 AM

be nice!!!

• Bibi.e May 30, 2013 at 6:55 PM

U rock girlllllll, fun style .
      thebattleoftheweight@blogspot.com

• Gaga cash May 30, 2013 at 7:10 PM

You look hot….

• averagenigeriangirl May 30, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Pretty girl but she needs to hug the treadmill and make it her best friend. Its wonderful that she has such a zest for passion but the weight, the weight cannot be ignored. For her own sake and to remain healthy she needs to drop a couple of pounds. Nobody is saying skinny is the way, its more of healthy is the way!

• Gbemisola ero-phillips May 30, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Toby you look amazing as always. Love that you wear bright colours, a bit like my style. You rock.

• BabyDee May 30, 2013 at 8:25 PM

First and foremost, the make has to take a dive abeg! The fake eyelash, colored contact lens, mole, weird eye shadow…. please stop already. Secondly, your wardrobe ensemble is just normal. Nothing bad, and nothing that great, or with a wow factor. btw, short dresses are not meant for everyone. Just because you are trying to prove a point that a big girl can be fabulos does not mean every type of clothing is suitable for your body. No, I’m not a hater or it’s cousin because i don’t exactly care for your choices; and I would say the same to a skinny lady so this has nothing to do with your size.

• BabyDee May 30, 2013 at 8:26 PM

***makeup

• Mma May 30, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Very fashionable. Love the braids.

africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/

• Ade May 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM

She just looks like a fun person

• Cool cat May 30, 2013 at 11:04 PM

At the end of the day, everyone can never look the same, some will be plus size, others anorexic, some tall, others short, some rich, others poor. Wherever category you find yourself, own it and make the best of it. Tobi is one confident woman and i love that her style works for her. I’m not a fan of tight pants on plus size girls but she more than compensates with some super stylish pieces. Her blazers, mixing prints, her bags(and yes, every woman needs at least 1 designer bag in her closet), all fabulous. Absolutely loved this piece

• Dee May 31, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Tobi you are hot.Gorgeous, great style and beautiful personality that shines through. Keep it up

• Tobi May 31, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Abegi y’all shud free my besty she’s a bad ass fashionista tnks 4 some of d foolish comments we love her lik that

• qwerty May 31, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Rock whatever you want to rock. Being overweight is first and foremost a serious health issue that can not be overlooked. My BMI is more important than any fashion. Overweight people trying to down play the whole issue by being fun, is just so irritating. what is fun about a silent killer: that causes innumerable health problems: cancers, high blood pressure, diabetes, fertility problems …and during old age, carrying all that weight on aged bones .etc. Please if some one has a severe and constant headache, no one will tolerate it. Just because excess weight is silent as it wreaks havoc: does not mean it is not equally dangerous. Health is wealth.

• J tekena May 31, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I have only one question for you. HOW IS THAT YOUR BUSINESS? Of all the diseases you mentioned above, none of it can be spread to you so just shut it and mind your own business. Aproko too dry worry naira people. I swear.

• Uche May 31, 2013 at 12:40 PM

You can have a perfect BMI, be skinny, be at your ideal weight, and have no ounce of fat on your body and still die from all those disease you mentioned even though you work out everyday. Yes, Overweight people are more prone to those diseases but trust me it can affect anyone regardless of size.

• Moi June 1, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Preach!!!! You are so right.

• Adedayo May 31, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Confidence is Everything…Smile is THEE Best Accessory..
      I love when people dress to suit their body type..you make sense Tobi.looking good

F.Y.I
      But there is a difference between “DRESSING NICE” and “HAVING STYLE”
      DRESSING NICE just means u get it, u have fashion sense, u look well put together,most times..example– Yvonne Nelson,Toke Makinwa …e.t.c

STYLE is unique,its bold,its different, It weird yet nice, its questionable yet loveable..DARING. its something no one else can rock out or put together like you do…example, Denrele , Sasha P, Goldie (RIP) e.t.c

personally,I don’t have Style,but i always look good o ,at least i try…

• omoibo May 31, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Watch out! Curves ahead :-P

• mujer casada May 31, 2013 at 3:19 AM

Your confidence is it. Looking great for a gal your size. You just wont limit yourself!! Nice one.

• Ade May 31, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Oluwatobi toh badt gan. Girl, do it for us bis sustahs. God loves you so much that he decided to supersize you. Love your courage. Stay blessed!!!!

• Oaken May 31, 2013 at 4:47 AM

Oluwa’tobi’ for real

• aj July 11, 2013 at 1:57 AM

i see what you did there! be nice oaken!!!

• meeee May 31, 2013 at 4:55 AM

YESSSSS GAWDDDD!!!! WERKKKKK MA! U LOOK AMAZING!

• Folibebe May 31, 2013 at 5:44 AM

You’re style is very haute! Classy with funk!!! Luv it

• Nice Anon May 31, 2013 at 5:56 AM

Her confidence is top notch. Cool!

• Temzit May 31, 2013 at 7:53 AM

Girlfriend i love your confidence and swag. You did say you dont encourage obesity to all the critics if only they can read. Genetics have loads to do with it. Moderation is kry. Enjoy your life jare.

• comment awaiting moderation! May 31, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Hahahahahah @ Wale,ur comment me cringe and lol$$…Here they Orobo will come with all the pity in the world,but they are so good at lashing the skinny girls e.g Eku,Nyonne Nelson,Agbani,Oluchi even when it is obvious they look good…they called them all sort of name and give all sorts of advice! What is good for the goose is good for the gander”live and let live…utter gibberish!

• Aduke May 31, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Pretty face and a sweet smile u got!
      This i luv and a good one!:::::::::::::>>http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/05/30/my-style-oluwatobi-ogundipe/my-style-oluwatobi-ogundipe-may-2013-bellanaija014/

• Amaka May 31, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Big Bold Beautiful & Fabulous!

• Dimz May 31, 2013 at 9:19 AM

BIG&RICH

• Stella Kashmoney May 31, 2013 at 9:32 AM

This post is about her style. Her weight has absolutely nothing to do with it. That aside, I want all your bags. Gorgeous collection.

• nino May 31, 2013 at 10:14 AM

10/10 for CONFIDENCE, I am a relatively small size 10 but cannot pull half of what u just did girl…
      You are living it up

• Adelaide May 31, 2013 at 10:15 AM

She is drop dead gorgeous and she is really cute, a smile to die for whether it is her style or she copied, she looks good in them clothes. Work it girl!!!

• La Belle May 31, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Bold n Beautiful. U rock gurl!

• ms sexy May 31, 2013 at 11:30 AM

i love her style and her person
      and i just love d way she played wt her purses both small and big
      i mean she’s stylish, i like that she didnt rock all the outfits with one purse
      kudos

• me May 31, 2013 at 12:21 PM

God made you so for a reason, your smile infectious, your style, l like

• parisclub May 31, 2013 at 1:53 PM

werk it babae ,I love every inch of ur style its on point.

• Janet May 31, 2013 at 2:04 PM

LOVELY I LIKE YOUR STYLE
      ttp://Janetfashinandstyles.blogspot.com

• amarachi May 31, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Go gal…………………..

• Grace May 31, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Wow,a plus size with taste and plenty money.. Its all good.

• Healthy life May 31, 2013 at 9:57 PM

I AM GOING TO THE GYM.. Foget all these things u people are saying.

• Kanyin May 31, 2013 at 9:59 PM

You guys should call a spade a spade abeg…. He style is just there and would be better if she lost weight.
      And why the hell does the birth mark on her face keep appearing and disappearing. Is that part of the make-up too???? Lol! I guess

• LOVES TOBI June 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I’ve been dead for your fashion sense for almost 2 years now. I don’t understand what half of these nutters are on about.
      You, my dear, are FABOULOUS!!!!!! You know what works for you and how to put yourself together, working well with all your assets. Allow these loons abeg. Forever talking trash on this site. Eurgh!

• zainy June 1, 2013 at 12:34 PM

wow! she rocks! i am plus size and all i ever do is fantasize about losing all the weight and forget to get a live.her confidence shines through.am so loving her.am going to take a cue from her and dress to suit my body and look great.we cant all be slim no matter what so i will rock it.i will not be able to afford all the expensive brands,but am sure going to step up my game.

• lolo June 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM

nice style….but many ‘rules’ broken. there are just some things she shouldnt be caught in, but its her choice. u cant eat ur cake and have it too. pun intended

• Priscy June 3, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Nice

• obitalk June 3, 2013 at 12:11 PM

she s reminds me of princess, they both have cute faces

• Derin June 3, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Wow…whose the “blonde” bit of hotness…hello darling. This one is giving Toolz a run for her money. Your smile is cute hunny, you have an admirer in this brother.

• dola June 4, 2013 at 7:01 PM

LoL y’all ain’t -!! seems like she read the comments here because she’s gone on a diet.
      She looks good either way…any size is beautiful as long as you’re healthy. That being said I wish her luck on her weight loss journey
      xx

• enimenymainymo June 5, 2013 at 3:20 PM

F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S-I-T-Y AT ITS BEST

• Tobi June 14, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Awww she’s too cute!

• Jennis July 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM

nice sense of style…buh go and start a diet…Cambridge !!!