Tiwa savage Chee

There was a presidential dinner in Abuja a few days ago, Wednesday 26th June, 2013, which held at the Banquet Hall of the State House. The event’s main purpose was to launch a book, “President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan: Champion for Women”. Who better than stellar vocalists Tiwa Savage and Chee (formerly Chidynma D’Voice) to deliver the entertainment?

According to the Daily Times NG, the dinner was attended by the some of the top dignitaries in Nigerian government including 27 state governors as well as Presidents of various African countries.

Tiwa Savage and Chee looked classy and formal in their black numbers which they easily accessorized with gold. What do you think about their looks to such a high brow event?

Here’s a closer look at Chee‘s outfit, from her make-up and hair to her gold-sequined black dress!

Chee 2

Chee

Photo Credit: Instagram – OfficialChee

28 Comments on All Black Everything! What do you Think About Tiwa Savage & Chee’s Outfits to the Presidential Banquet in Abuja?
  • dreal June 28, 2013 at 3:19 pm

Who’s Chee?

• Ms. Jayee June 28, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Just get an Instagram account and follow these “celebs”.

• Myne Whitman June 28, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Beautiful!

• Chick on fire June 28, 2013 at 3:47 pm

They’re hot!chee’s on fire. Wish the front of the hair was well flat ironed though and maybe the dress a little longer? But otherwise, hot hot hot.

• magh June 28, 2013 at 3:48 pm

I love chee but is she an ambassador for virgos lounge ? another cute dress btw :)

• tatafo! June 28, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Thank you! I was trying to remember the name of the designer Virgo Lounge.
      I’m always carrying last but I didn’t know she changed her name to Chee.

• Dora the explorer June 28, 2013 at 3:53 pm

beautiful!!!

• Priscy June 28, 2013 at 3:54 pm

nice!!!

• Kc June 28, 2013 at 3:57 pm

Chee’s dress is gorg! Make-up on point. The sandals look cheap tho, I hate dat hair floating in front of her head.

• pynk June 28, 2013 at 4:04 pm

finally, CHee has got a stylist that understands her body type in terms of the bigger upper body thing. She looks good.

• Mariaah August 28, 2013 at 4:08 pm

My dear!!! (Let me borrow a word from the holy book) She should cleeve to whoever styled/advised her to wear this dress.. Apart from the hair, (the front thing) this is her best look so far!!

• Anon June 28, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Her makeup was done by Nneoma Okoli. Instagram handle @mikkiela01

• lilz June 28, 2013 at 4:56 pm

She actually looked a million times prettier without the heavy makeup..all these ladies please calm down with the makeup

• yea June 28, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Virgos Lounge comes in one design

• MissL June 28, 2013 at 5:02 pm

Omg the makeup is on point! Abeg who is this Nneoma babe? I need to holla at her for my wedding o!

• slim June 28, 2013 at 5:19 pm

I have this dress from Virgos lounge, in green,its too fab :)
    ….

• Ope Careem June 28, 2013 at 5:24 pm

O segzy…I love!

• Gidi Girl June 28, 2013 at 5:34 pm

Abegg!!! where is Tiwa Savage’s album??? after CD cover, photo shoot, press release, album listening party, official track listing…….where is the album o! I have been waiting I want to buy! LOL June 14th don pass tipe tipe LOL

• na j June 28, 2013 at 6:07 pm

na sos so make up and expensive cloth,shoe and bag tiwa sabi!! I HOPE SHE DO GIVE OJB SOME MONEY SHA

• ade-kirsty June 28, 2013 at 6:25 pm

hair and make-up is in trend….outfit is beautiful and elegant, but not for her …. what it did was to age her up… outfit should have being young and fresh, soft and flattering

• nomad June 28, 2013 at 8:53 pm

Wait, you’re all gushing about clothes, hair and makeup and your president is lavishing money on a vanity project called “President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan: Champion for Women”. I’m almost vomiting at the ridiculousness. Violence against women is on the rise, rape is rampant, in federal universities lecturers openly sexually harass female students. SO because a few women were appointed to high positions, Jonathan can call himself a champion for women. I laugh.

BellaNaija, I’m super disappointed in this. You have a powerful platform to advocate for change, but it’s bloody hair and stupid ass makeup and overpriced dresses by the sellouts who were clearly paid handsomely to attend this nonsense that you’re willing to highlight. Well done.

• Winny June 29, 2013 at 7:26 pm

I couldn’t agree with u more Nomad. Jonathan is a lost cause, he is completely out of touch with what our issues are in this country. The man and his cronies are launching a book on his self proclaimed champion for women, whereas in his cabinet we only have 0.5% of women serving, in a country with over 170m people compared to 56.8% of women in Rwandas Parliament. Who is fooling whom. We are here on Bella talking about dresses and shoes. Our problem in this Nation is not leadership but followership. WHICH WAY NAIJA!!!! PRIORITIES.

• Bukola June 29, 2013 at 11:51 pm

But you know Bella’s blog is about ” it’s bloody hair and stupid ass makeup and overpriced dresses by the sellouts” so why are you visiting and reading her posts?

• comment awaiting moderation June 28, 2013 at 8:58 pm

They look hot!

• salone chica June 28, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Bella Naija please note that Sierra Leone’s president is Ernest Koroma and Liberia’s president is Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf!

• ITINKSO June 28, 2013 at 9:08 pm

I THINK THEY SHOULD GIVE SOME OF THERE MONEY BACK TO THE SOCIETY .. WOULD THE DRESS NOT TEAR ONE DAY !

• Cy June 29, 2013 at 6:48 pm

How much have u given back? Charity work is not meant for celebs alone.

• Mma June 28, 2013 at 10:11 pm