bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 033

Talk about luxury beauty wellness taken to a whole new level.

bnatural Medspa, one of Nigeria’s foremost medical spa and laser centres has over 10 years of its existence, gained clients’ trust with its top medical grade products and expert service delivery.

Being a reputable beauty and wellness haven, bnatural is expanding its reach to clients in different locations across the federation.

With spa centres currently in F.C.T. Abuja and Ikeja, Lagos, bnatural Medspa is set to launch its exquisite spa in Victoria Island, Lagos. On Sunday 7th July 2013, invited guests will be treated to an exclusive launch of the mega spa sponsored by Moet & Chandon as well as also give a tour of the spa and its features.

Situated  in the heart of Lagos, the spa is a haven for both women and men to escape from the stress of urban living and get pampered. Treating yourself to a day at the bnatural medspa, will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.

The 3-story building has a salon and nail spot as well as a posh swimming pool area and various spa rooms including the Hammam spa rooms and a spa cafe opened to its guests.

bnatural offers a wide range of services among which are massage therapies – Aromatherapy, Pregnancy/after birth massage, Hot stones, Thai massage, deep siam massage and lots more.

Medical spa services include Laser hair removal, Skin lightening peels, tattoo removal and stretch mark treatment.

Facial services include Classical facial, time expert anti-wrinkling facial, gentleman’s facial and more!

Perhaps a distinguishing feature of bnatural med spa is that it’s the first spa in Lagos, Nigeria that offers the Moroccan Hammam, which is an ancient and time honoured institution with roots in the Roman and Arab cultures dating back to 600 AD.

The Hammam bath offered by bnatural includes; Basic Hammam, Traditional Hammam, Hammam Marakech, Royal Hammam and Souqia Hammam.

Other services provided by the medspa include Hair and Nail services, Hand and foot treatment and so much more.

Here’s your exclusive look inside the spa

bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 036bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 023bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 051bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 066bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 047bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 090bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 064bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 030bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 042bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 091bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 083bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 048bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 039bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 089bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 021bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 079bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 059bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 034bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 029bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 076bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 049bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 028bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 062bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 060bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 031bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 027bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 046bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 065bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 038bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 026bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 045bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 032bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 054bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 061bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 078bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 088bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 087bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 063bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 068bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 041bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 035bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 080bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 073bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 050bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 043bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 074bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 058bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 052bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 053bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 086bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 069bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 095bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 097bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 092bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 094bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 082bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 044bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 072bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 057bnatural Med Spa Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria - July 2013 - BellaNaija 067

Contact: For more info and general inquiries, e-mail bnaturalspa@gmail.comnoka@bobbytaylorcompany.com | follow them on Twitter – @bnaturalspa | follow them on Instagram – www.Instagram.com/bnaturalspa | log on to their website www.bnaturalmedspa.com
__________________________________________________________________________________
Advertorial – Sponsored Content

25 Comments on bnatural Medspa to Open its Victoria Island Centre on Sunday 7th July 2013 | Your Exclusive Inside Look of the Luxe Beauty & Wellness Centre
  • KK July 5, 2013 at 11:55 am

Cool! the Abuja spa is in dire need of a face lift biko

• @bnaturalspa July 6, 2013 at 1:32 am

Abuja is 10 yrs old ,but will definetly work on the upgrade .thank you for the comment

• Retrochic July 5, 2013 at 12:14 pm

wow, 100 percent classy

• Rex July 5, 2013 at 12:14 pm

wwow, so warm and serene environment

• dgirl July 5, 2013 at 12:20 pm

sophistication go kill this place o

• jennietobbie July 5, 2013 at 12:24 pm

fabulous

• DocDeola July 5, 2013 at 1:09 pm

I just hope guys and girls don’t confuse those blue pills for sidanefil………..

• Lala July 5, 2013 at 1:28 pm

Beautiful

• i no send July 5, 2013 at 1:35 pm

can’t wait to have a bday spa treatment here

• Gbemmy July 5, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Is their no opening discount need some pampering

• Www.MyHairBeautyNIGERIA.com July 5, 2013 at 4:21 pm

YEP!! I will definitely be checking this out!!

• Ms. Jayee July 5, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Hold it a second before you wow us with these (treated) pictures. Your Oduduwa way GRA, Ikeja branch needs a total overhaul! The equipment are functioning properly, staff not (that) courteous and professional (where did the first set of staff go???), towels leave their traces on your skin after use, bathrobes and slippers are worn out! We need to imbibe maintenance culture, not just springing up new ones. After all said, I WILL definitely visit the Island branch, at least let me enjoy the ‘newness’ of the place before things go down south!

• Chika July 5, 2013 at 5:25 pm

OMG!!!!!!! Woh!!!!!! I so love this .com, love me??? send me on a treat trip to this place!!!!!!!! Kudos, congrats!

• @bnaturalspa July 6, 2013 at 1:46 am

Jayee
    These pictures are not treated,on the contrary they are a true representation of what the facility looks like and even more,we are in this for the long haul,hence I am responding.the Ikeja branch is a beautiful spa,with wonderful staff,and we have kept over 80% of the staff we started with which is not easy in the industry.you have very harsh words for us but we have served a lot of people well and God willing will continue to do so including you.there is always room for improvement so we will always endeavour to do better.please also tell the world when Ikeja becomes new again.see you soon in VI

• Ms. Jayee July 6, 2013 at 8:36 am

I am sorry if I sounded harsh but I was just ‘pained’ at the way I was ‘serviced’ the last time I was there (May 29th). I was one of the early customers of bnatural spa so I know what I started with; and was always quick to refer people to your spa. You guys just need to renovate the place, not just structurally but train the staff on how to be a bit more polite too. After all said, your treatments still are my best but I cannot be going all the way to the island every time for a massage as I work and live in the area!

• K July 7, 2013 at 2:23 am

I totally agree with you. Staff are very noisy and too loud. The noise in the hammam was ridiculous the last tie I was there. Staff came in to gist – and they were loud. I complained but made to look like I was a difficult client. Towels are worn and the little reception in the hammam is always untidy/dirty. No I am not being harsh, but truthful.

• sara July 6, 2013 at 5:29 am

Very Very Nice! This looks like a world class spa. I hope they can maintain it.

• Shanday July 8, 2013 at 12:10 am

It looks amazing. Can’t wait to check it out. How r the prices though

• ao July 8, 2013 at 1:54 am

Congratulations. Very impressive establishment. As for the constructive criticism from customers, I would advise the bnatural management to stop being defensive and sarcastic in responding to customer complaints. It is not good business to chastise customers for making sincere complaints about the quality of services they received. I found the tone of the responses to the customer complaints rather offensive. Is bnatural in this to make money or to drive away paying customers? Take note of complaints regarding unprofessional staff. Nip it in the bud before it becomes your brand. Your customers are not local champions that have not been to spas around the world and have no clue of what to expect at a first class spa. Staff should be non-judgmental, pleasant, and invisible as possible. They are there to facilitate the spa experience and not get in the way by being noisy. Additionally, address those areas that customers have brought to your attention instead of being flippant. If the towels are raggedy, then fix it. If the slippers are torn, then buy new ones. If an area is dirty, then clean it up. With that said, best of luck with your business.

• Naija Realist July 9, 2013 at 12:53 pm

@ao: I do not have a dog in this fight and I think that most of your comments are spot on, however I did not think bnatural’s response was in anyway flippant or sarcastic. It might have been a tad bit defensive maybe, but that’s only natural (no pun intended). However, the corpus of it was both responsive and acknowledging. Good luck to them.

• Dara July 8, 2013 at 1:11 pm

@ ao God bless you for that comment.
    Was there yesterday (ikeja branch) and i was totally disappointed. Don’t even let me start about the experience before their voltrons say i’m an hater. Having heard people (even my hubby sang their praises) say it is a nice place and all the hype, I was sure i was in the wrong place yesterday and i quickly sent them an email to complain as soon as i left the place, whether they respond or not is not so much of a concern to me but at least they know how i feel . One thing i’m sure is that I won’t be visiting again anytime soon, maybe the V/I branch though.
    My two cents, i know its not easy running any kind of business in Nigeria especially as regards staffing ( you’ll train and train and sometimes its like there’s nothing to show for it especially in this particular industry ) but with a little effort and proper supervision( maybe proper oversight function from the manager or supervisor) it will go a long way. Good service is more than fancy environment and “we’ve got the best facility around town”. Good customer service is something we really need to pay attention to in Nigeria, it can make the most difficult customer sing your praises to the highest heavens.

• Biodun July 17, 2013 at 12:01 am

Did my facial peel last year @ the maitama branch, I was scared @ first but the lady assured me, it was done professional n to a high standard,enjoying my new face n looking forward to another one August this year, binatural is the best,experience,quality n impeccable taste of royalty,love the Obagi products

• Dude August 23, 2013 at 9:31 am

@Biodun
    What is facial peel? and what’s the benefits. You have to do it once a year?

• Phew! November 1, 2013 at 1:00 pm

I have been trying to reach you for the past 47mins, via one of the four 0809 numbers I have. I’m exhausted!
    I have also sent you and email. All cos my sis and I wonna come in for underarm and leg wax!

• Dr Offiah September 22, 2014 at 5:19 pm

I wonder when Nigerian companies will stop and realize the best investment they can make is on their human resources. Customer service is gold.