Congrats to Oil & Gas Entrepreneur Chima Anyaso as he tied the knot with his sweetheart Adanna Nzeribe yesterday, Saturday 10th of August 2013 in Essex.

This is the second marriage for Chima who was previously married in January 2011.

BN has all the exclusive details on their intimate yet stunning wedding. The wedding ceremony took place outdoors at the bride’s father’s home in Essex. With flower arrangements lining the all-white aisle, Adanna was accompanied by her father as she walked towards her groom.

The bride Adanna looked beautiful in her dress named “Dauco” from the Pronovias 2013 Costura collection while the groom chose to make a style statement in an ivory and black modern interpretation of the traditional morning suit paired with a black top hat.
DAUCO_B

With leading comedian Gordons as the MC, the couple were ushered into their reception which took place in a specially erected marquee where they danced in with their bridesmaids in asymmetric red dresses and groomsmen in black tuxedos. The rest of the day was fun filled with lots of dancing and great food.

Congrats to the couple!

78 Comments on Oil & Gas Entrepreneur Chima Anyaso & Adanna Nzeribe’s White Wedding | First Photo & Wedding Scoop
  • Mikey August 11, 2013 at 6:16 pm

This one is a serial “marrier” abi? Or is he marrying her for her name/fame./money?

These girls won’t get some sense. He’s handsome sha

• ADANNE August 11, 2013 at 6:34 pm

This guy better treat Adanna right. Nzeribe does not play.

• lol August 11, 2013 at 7:07 pm

‘Oil and gas man..what an intro BN!

• nnennia ifepe August 11, 2013 at 7:11 pm

After going through his first wedding pictures, I kept wondering what must have caused the divorce. We need to learn that marriage is not about how much money you have to throw about but its all about making God the centre partner. I pray his ex has found happiness again and Mr chima try and prove the world wrong by staying married

• 2xboo August 11, 2013 at 7:15 pm

emmmm pls what happened to Onyeka whom he married in 2011? That was a very beautiful wedding fa!

• iba August 11, 2013 at 7:36 pm

So beautiful i had some of the traditional pictures saved and actually sewed the cloths. Damn pretty girl the last one was.

• chiangel August 12, 2013 at 7:57 pm

Man you can say that again. I loved that wedding. Beautiful photos and a very beautiful bride.

• nawaooo August 11, 2013 at 7:32 pm

nawa oo! married in just 2011 its not even 3 full years and he is already re-married!

• Oaken@yahoo.com August 11, 2013 at 8:28 pm

Makes you wonder about these single desperate women who are so fierce to marry any man just cos he is available. I swear that na red flag for me o…I no go fit marry that kind man. Sorry don’t care whose fault the divorce was….l can do without such drama jare.

• Say the truth August 11, 2013 at 7:46 pm

All these “oil and gas” entrepreneurs sef. Let one of them explain what exactly it is they do.

• zsa zsa August 11, 2013 at 7:59 pm

No need asking questions….let this be a lesson to the single brothers and sisters. Don’t propose because you feel the need to and do not accept a proposal because you feel the need to….or what people would say if you walk away from the relationship or how gorgeous the wedding would be and all that stuff.
    I am sure it must have been terribly difficult to part ways after that beautiful wedding and the pictures forever on the internet as constant reminders.
    Life happens so i do not judge such situations, spending the rest of your life with someone is and should be a big deal. Get to know the person, don’t rush, focus on the right things, pay attention to red flags and keep God involved in your relationships.
    Congrats to the couple.

• Purpleicious Babe August 11, 2013 at 8:23 pm

Even pple that take the best times in the world still break up and get a divorce…

Most times, my question is directed at the motives of humans???

• zsa zsa August 12, 2013 at 2:54 am

@purpleicious babe, yes yes yes!!! I can’t shout…i always tell whoever cares to listen…INTENTION is key. What are your true intentions towards this man/woman? Then let the real conversation begin.
        Thanks dear.

• Nomy1 August 11, 2013 at 8:16 pm

And he had a wonderful wedding the 1st time! Toh, so when next you see a fab wedding on bellanaija, cool down, you might be the next bride for the same groom! Mehn am so disheartened, the 1st bride was lovely fa, chai! Sad.

• Oaken@yahoo.com August 11, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Lmao o…abi o. Smeone propose with Bentley in Seychelles with yellow gold. All na wash. I ve learned that those who make it a mission to publicize their relationships and marriages are the most unfulfilled and suspicious ones

• Oaken@yahoo.com August 11, 2013 at 8:25 pm

*yellow diamond

• Anonymous August 11, 2013 at 8:44 pm

So we have wise Nigerians. Hmm . . Interesting!

• Oyinade September 18, 2013 at 10:25 am

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Oaken@yahoo.com August 11, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Lmao….quick turnaround there sha . Haba 2011 to 2013? Bros has married, divorced one wife, met a chic, courted her, proposed to her and kaboooooom…married her..sometimes the women who refuse to see that something ain’t right about this quick turnaround ARE the issue.

• Philo August 11, 2013 at 8:25 pm

My people, I no fit shout. When girls start to claim and pray on top BN wedding posts, I just shake my head. If you know how many weddings that have been on here that they are no more together, you will soft peddle on the prayers. If you also know what many of the wives of these BN standard weddings are using their eyes to see ehn, you will pray for your own, and not just be moved to pray based on the feferity that is splashed across sites

• spareme August 11, 2013 at 8:40 pm

A man got married in January 2011, please do the maths,
    honeymooned for how many months?
    endured marital problems for how many months?
    tried to resolve this problems for how many months?
    sought counselling for how many months?
    considered that the damage was irrevocable during what time?
    separated from his wife for how long?
    finally made u his mind that divorce was the only answer after how many months?
    met his new girlfriend when?
    dated her for how long?
    asked her to marry him after how many months?
    Marriage is NOT a joke and until people stop treating it as one we will continue to see more cases like this.
    REAL PEOPLE AND REAL LIVES ARE BEING DESTROYED!

• jinkelele August 11, 2013 at 9:05 pm

his turnaround time is truly odikwa risky. I have a question was he the one who shared his new wedding pics?

• Oaken@yahoo.com August 11, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Kpom. I met one silly guy like that in the states. He told me he was divorced. I googled his name and Kpom….his wedding website, popped up. Homie got married in November 2008 and was already talking marriage with me in October 2009 when his siter introduced us. I was like mo gbe, e gba mi? I mean his wedding website was still active. I ran like I stole something o. Turns out the same guy, dated another girl, got engaged to her barely 4 months after meeting her…and the whole family was involved however the new fiancée found women clothing invluding undies in the guy s house. The guy claimed it was his ex wife’s undies. Wtf? Anyway, the girl didn’t believe him so dumped his arse. Said guy is now moved to Nigeria and his famous pick up line is ” I haven’t dated anyone since my divorce in 2009″ women, i encourgae you to run from him fast..he used to live in st Louis Missouri. Very Short bald headed compulsive liar who always inflates his net worth He will promise you marriage the minute he sees you but trust me that it is more complicated than that. He has been engaged to 3 women since his divorce in 2009

• beezprof August 12, 2013 at 12:56 am

Lol, i hope i have not met him as i live in St. Louis, MO.

• Person August 11, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Amen my sister. I am a true advocate of divorce when the marriage has irretrievably broken down for any reason, BUT there must be a healing process. Even after a longtime relationship, you need time to heal. January 2011 and a new marriage in August of 2013? That doesn’t seem like enough time. After all, this is a MARRIAGE. Not a relationship. Maybe I am just old fashioned in that way.

I wish them the best.

• jinkelele August 11, 2013 at 10:56 pm

• Iris August 11, 2013 at 11:40 pm

True…plus after I went back and looked at the first wedding, one thing came to mind:
      That first wedding was expensive. No matter how much money I have, if I helped to finance this wedding as a parent, I’d be PISSED. Even if as a guest I brought one pot as a wedding gift I’d be pissed.

• Chikaka August 11, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Good luck to them. When he gave his speech at the wedding, I sensed contrition.

• Jane August 11, 2013 at 9:17 pm

I saw the wedding video and her second dress via Instagram. What baffled me is how the man had the liver to even dance. The DJ didn’t even do well by playing wizkids,’back to the matter’ as the bridesmaids and groomsmen danced into the reception. The song best discribed Chima, yesterday na Onyeka today na Adanna, hopefully, there will be no one tomorrow.

• Awaiting Moderation August 11, 2013 at 9:37 pm

Why shouldn’t he dance?Yes, he had a failed marriage but everyone deserves a second chance and everyone deserves to be happy. I just hope the ex wife too finds happiness. No one knows what really went wrong in the marriage! It is well!

• Olamide August 11, 2013 at 9:33 pm

sigh. I hope this is indeed it and he wont be on BN in 2 years with another woman as his wife. I watched his 1st wedding pictures 2 years ago, and now seeing this is just somehow. Who are we to judge? I wish them the very best

• tee August 11, 2013 at 9:39 pm

imagine….what a waste of time for the families and friends that came for the wedding this is sooo sad….i remember that wedding and i was saying then that what a lovely couple…..and yet the man had the nerves to marry just less than 2 years…..was the new bride always in the picture the whole time …..ladies abeg you need to cool down with your choice of husbands….this is very sad and i just wonder what went wrong in such a short time……..

• Naija 4 Life August 11, 2013 at 9:41 pm

If it’s a woman that remarried before The full 3years is over, My! Oh! My it will be another story altogether, but when it’s a man it’s ok…

• Mz Socially Awkward… August 11, 2013 at 11:09 pm

Na so we don take see life, my brethren. If a woman had moved on so quickly, she would have been termed an unabashed harlot with no morals & the people insulting her the most would have been other females that won’t allow her within a 100 miles of the nearest available man.

But our bros here, no doubt enjoyed the luxury of numerous available females jostling to be wife number X, despite his excess baggage. This race to be married na real wa.

• Lady A August 11, 2013 at 10:01 pm

It seems like he enjoys the WEDDING ceremony than MARRAIGE itself. I hope he has grown up to be a proper decent man. Wish them all the best.

• MT August 11, 2013 at 10:21 pm

Lol the guy just activated his backup plan… I hope no “backup plan advocate” is here condemning the guy?

• Philo August 11, 2013 at 10:23 pm

Chima knew within him that he had found his jewel – the one! In July 2010, Onyeka went on holiday to Dubai with her friends, on the third day of her trip, there was a knock on her hotel room door and there he was, her prince, Chima had secretly travelled to Dubai just to surprise her. He then whisked her off to dinner and then while they were looking across the night sky on the deck of the Burj Khalifa, he knelt down and said “See the world with me as my wife”; Onyeka said “Yes”…the rest is history
    I AM NOT JOKING GUYS. HE ALSO PROPOSED TO ADA IN DUBAI. OH MY GOSH

• sayitlikeyoumeanit August 11, 2013 at 10:27 pm

Not one to judge. Yes turnaround is unbelievably short and I’ve heard all sorts about this guy which makes me worry but lets leave it to the parties involved…

That said, Oaken..you really came out here o. shoooooo! Only you how many comments…o di kwa mma?
    PS – while we are at it, what is the St Louis guy’s initials? D.O? Let me know if I dodged a bullet!!!

• Oaken August 12, 2013 at 11:43 am

Lmao…Forget paranoia, just trust your instincts. I’m sure right now in your hearts of hearts, you are having an aha moment as to why everything seemed too good to be true. Did he also tell you he wanted to get married right away as soon as you are ready cos he is 40 ish? Hehehe

• sayitlikeyoumeanit August 12, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Prayer does wonders o. Father in Heaven…
        Mogbe!
        I did not even know he was married once talk less of engaged thrice after that!
        I was like google on speed last night when i saw your comment..then i saw the website, cant view pictures but it is there live…
        God answers prayers o….

• jinkelele August 13, 2013 at 12:10 am

see as u help babe dodge bullet at least now she knows what she’s getting into.

• Gentle babe August 11, 2013 at 11:18 pm

@Lady A, funny you….. You are right. It is well. Perhaps, he prefer the wedding ceremony to marriage itself. Let us give him the benefit of doubt, God help him. May God give Onyeka happiness.

• Marcy August 12, 2013 at 1:04 am

I have to say that His first wife was (probably still is) such a gorgeous woman… I remember Looking at those pics.. Simply breathtaking. What Happened?! Why?!

• Pearl August 12, 2013 at 2:02 am

The comments are killing but seriously. Married in 2011 and 2013 is not even over, he is married again. No chill at all.

• Chris August 12, 2013 at 2:17 am

Marriage takes work y’all. That’s the lesson. The wedding ain’t nothing but a big party. But then marriage is all the work afterwards. And perhaps the love wasn’t there. That first wedding was gorgeous though. I suppose no one but the three people involved know what went wrong, but two and a half years is an awfully short time to wed, divorce and wed again. The man has red flag stamped all over him.

• lola August 12, 2013 at 2:37 am

you lot are confused on BN!

• Wow August 12, 2013 at 2:45 am

People and their criticism sha. Just wish them a happy married life and move on. Everyone (including YOU) deserves a second chance in every situation. SMH.
    Happy Married life. May God bless your union.

• NNENNE August 12, 2013 at 3:32 am

My eyes easily get misty in matters like this.
    Well, our world is far from perfect. I wish him a happy married life.
    May God almighty provide his ex-wife, Onyeka , with a husband she can truly call her own. Amen.

• Who Knew August 12, 2013 at 4:31 am

People, be careful the kind of anointing you tap into. I can just imaging people would have been tapping into their “anointing” back in 2011

• deka August 12, 2013 at 5:08 am

nawa o, marriage of dis dayz eeh. u guyz shld knw dt marriage is nt a child’s play ad shld b tken seriously na. wetin b all dis marriage today divoce tomoro,God abeg help us o cos we knw say no b so u want am o haba.

• Berry Dakara August 12, 2013 at 5:56 am

Well, they look nice and everything. I just hope it was a small wedding. It’s in poor taste to have a lavish second wedding (on his part). But I can understand his new bride wanting something grand.

It’s sad sha. I want to say Happy Married Life to them, but with caution.

berrydakara.blogspot.com

• kelvin August 12, 2013 at 6:27 am

Oil Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ gas intro. Any way just wish them all the best in their marital life.

• ANNIEL August 12, 2013 at 10:07 am

Ehm!
    All the people that tap into blessings, pls tap into this one O!
    Awon omo ale !
    All those that keep saying” father, pls do it for your child”!
    Please keep praying o!
    – be tapping into – and all!

• Xtsy August 12, 2013 at 10:32 am

Lord knows I cant afford to waste my weekends attending weddings only to be re-invited in a few years time. I’ll send my apologies via the gift registry.

• Anonymous August 12, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Na wa, the guy is not smiling at all. Probably feels self conscious about the fact that there must be people looking at him and judging. Straight faced in pic 1, looks weighed down in pic 2. Relationships aint easy. Re-bound guy/girl is a dangerous situation. But I hope he has sorted out his issues in such a short period though. Wish em luck. Cos it can’t be easy. Everyone deserves to be happy but I hope he isn’t doing it to spite the ex tho. Cos he’ll be doing dat to his detriment and that of the new bride.

• MI MI August 12, 2013 at 2:14 pm

All these men sef, terrible! My experience was crazy! I started dating this guy after almost a year of chasing me around, and when I thought things were moving smoothly, he dropped the bomb on me: that he is married with a kid, but that he is having marital issues! That was like after 2days of finding out on my own from a friend whose cousin he dated. I flushed the lunatic outta my system, even amidst pleas of him loving me more than his life, that he didn’t want to lose me so he didn’t tell me earlier on…the clown! Still chases me around, claiming he’s divorced now…smh! To forgive is divine, so I’ll leave it to God to forgive these men. For me, SHIOOOOOO!!!!

• kems August 12, 2013 at 2:46 pm

i pray this marriage works out for both of them oh…. it is not about the day but the marriage itself. wish them the best

• Curiousjill August 12, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Madam oaken and madam sayitlikeyoumeanit, please help us out. Is there a bobo we need to be very scared of? It seems like both of you know something we don’t know so pray tell so we can dodge bullet too o. It’s hard out there for a single lady like dannng

• Concerned_Boyfriend August 12, 2013 at 4:20 pm

“….this is the second marriage for Chima who was previously married in January 2011.”

Bummer!! . See as ona finish the guy ?…LOL!. Why put your second marriage in the public eye ?. Was the glitz and glamour really necessary here ?. This wasn’t well thought out afterall…

• ziki August 12, 2013 at 4:57 pm

yey, d type of gown i used

• meldibson August 12, 2013 at 5:39 pm

“that’s my concern..did he even have time to heal from one relationship before he’s in another marriage?”—->HEAL FROM WHAT? DID HE TELL YOU HE WAS ILL OR STH? OR HE WAS SUFFERING?

• Tinuade August 12, 2013 at 7:29 pm

healing from a marriage broken in less than a year. something is clearly fundamentally wrong and he would have needed time to reflect and improve himself as a husband. If he sincerely managed to do all of that before this marriage then its all good. Wishing them all the best.

• LOL August 13, 2013 at 1:52 am

im hearing this is not the second but 3rd marriage

• God’s daughter August 13, 2013 at 2:16 pm

This is his second marriage but was engaged to Orji Uzor Kalu’s daughter but they never got married….. All the babes criticizing would marry this dude if he proposed to them. Whatever went wrong, May God help them sort it in the new marriage. Jesus had said: “let him without sin cast the first stone”. Get a life and just enjoy all the BN weddings here like I DO.

• Jennifer August 13, 2013 at 3:00 pm

No, speak yourself. Not all the girls criticizing will marry him if he proposed, are you kidding me? I definitely wouldn’t.
        You don’t have to be insulting by telling people to “get a life”, they all have made points just like you have. No one has the right to judge anyone but the sad thing is, we are humans and one way or the other, we judge people.

• Natalie August 13, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Yeah Jennifer, you’re right, no need for rude comments.
        This column is a little kooky though. I wonder how the present bride will feel reading all these comments, so disconcerting to say the least. Although, I believe she knew what she was getting in to, and would probably have expected the above comments.
        Happy Married life to them though.

• Leo August 13, 2013 at 12:41 pm

The first wedding and bride were sooo beautiful! I saved all the pictures, for my own wedding! Goodness, I’m actually bummed.

• Shandi August 13, 2013 at 6:05 pm

I am not even going to lie, whenever I see the 1st wedding, I feel deeply bad, and I don’t even know them. I wonder what went wrong. And they “looked” so in love. May God give his ex-wife (if they are legally divorced), a Man to call hers. Really touching.
    @Natalie She definitely knew what she was getting in to and I do not expect her to be surprised by the above comments, most of them are strident, but they’re expected anyway.
    Sigh, so burnt after seeing the 1st wedding.

• Tee August 13, 2013 at 10:38 pm

I am Ada’s friend and I can say that she knows the type of comments that will follow up her wedding. She’s been off facebook and blogs since the engagement and won’t be back for a while.

Chima is a good guy, it’s just that when you’ve political ambitions all your family members “attache”. When your wife now refuses to accomodate their “attache”, the family plot the wife’s exit. You all should decode this!

Ada knows the family she’s getting into and is prepared to be accomodating. Shebi if Chima becomes gov, she becomes gov’s wife, she’s cool with that thought!

• Curiousjill August 13, 2013 at 11:51 pm

E maa tan ara yin …, dey deceive unaselfo. We go dey watch

• Tonia August 14, 2013 at 2:22 pm

So from your comment, she knew what she was getting into was/is rigorous.
      Off facebook, blogs, etc. Let me ask you, how many people who are about to get married go off social media? Obviously she knew she wasn’t going into the right thing and didn’t want to read the bad comments that’ll make her spirit low, her reason for going off.
      I’m sorry, your comment is a little off, I don’t understand how that changes the point other people have made.
      I feel bad for her, a little, when she got engaged, they were more negative comments than congratulatory messages, I’m sure she never imagined her engagement in such a way.
      Ladies, please do no get into something that will stress you, simple. It’s really not worth it.

• slice August 14, 2013 at 6:03 pm

haba she can’t refuse to marry the man just because people will talk. it’s different if she’s just marrying him for money or something but if she truly loves him and believes his reason for the last break up was legit, o well. Life happens and God will give the first (or is it second :)) lady her own true love.

In all these things, follow your own heart and your own values and you can’t go wrong because my sister, a few days from now all these blogs will move on to the next “scandal.”

• Ella August 14, 2013 at 2:31 pm

I find it amusing that no one is saying “Do my own” “Where’s my Man” “I tap into my own anointing”, etc, usually you’d see girls praying on BN wedding posts, Lol.
    Can’t believe the comments are just about the man, his ways, the new wife, etc. Not even a comment about the dress, suit, location of the wedding, etc. I definitely do not envy this.
    All you people always tapping, be careful of the anointing you tap into.

• Nne August 15, 2013 at 4:03 pm

@slice
      I don’t think you get what Tonia was trying to say. She’s not saying you shouldn’t marry someone because people would talk. I think she meant, if you know you’re going to marry someone that many people have a lot to things to say about him that aren’t impressive but true at the same time, and you’re keeping off social media – hiding from twitter, facebook, etc, so you won’t see the comments, why take that stress upon yourself. Not worth it jare.

• Tee August 14, 2013 at 3:52 pm

@Curiousjill, a tan ara wa… We aren’t deceiving ourselves. I assur you she’ll remain in that marriage happily till death.

My comment was to make people know Ada knew people would talk and she’s keeping off social media for her sanity!

• Mahomed Shiraz May 24, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Wishing Ana and her Husband every success and happiness in this blessed union!

• mememe July 1, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Wow. Guy has been married thrice now. Three ibo abuja babes from rich homes. Serial marrier. First neya uzor kalu then onyeka adigwe now adanna.
    Looks like another arranged marriage. When did adanna meet him? Adanna aren’t u supposed to be with that fatai oso boy u dated for years in and after buckingham? Nawa

• hehe August 23, 2014 at 9:50 pm

hehehehehe!!!! oh well, d dude cleaned up Onyeka Adigwe…she isn’t from a rich home!!!! As for orji Uzor’s daughter, they were never married. Adanna isn’t Nzeribe’s daughter but Nzeribe raised her. Chima is a good guy with a good heart and he doesn’t go after girls because of their pedigree. He and Onyeka were true to each other by getting out of a marriage they knew would sadden them for the rest of their ‘married’ lives, hence the break up. #Ain’t nothing wrong with that#