Posted on Saturday, August 31st, 2013 at 2:35 PM

By Damilare Aiki

Rukky Sanda - Gold Diggin' - August 2013 - BellaNaija

Rukky Sanda is out with a new flick.

The actress titled this one – Gold Diggin’. The star studded production features Yvonne Nelson, ¬†Alex Ekubo and Ikay Ogbonna.

Music stars¬†Sexy Steel and Dammy Krane as well as media personality Denrele Edun and video vixen/TV star Venita “Vee Vee” Akpofure also star in the production.

The movie centres around a star-struck day dreamer who is looking for her ideal prince charming.

Check it out!

We have seen Rukky in all shades of blonde, and for the movie her hairstyle was no different.

She opted for a lighter shade of blonde. Styling it into wavy locks. Are you loving it? Let us know.

Rukky Sanda - August 2013 - BellaNaija

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 45 Comments on “Must Watch Video! Rukky Sanda, Yvonne Nelson, Alex Ekubo, Denrele Edun & Ikay Ogbonna star in Gold Diggin’ | Are You Loving Rukky’s Blonde Locks?”

Comments
    • Mademoiselle August 31, 2013 at 2:50 PM

RIP to the nigerian movie industry….The likes of Sam Loco, Enebeli Enebuwa, Ashley Nwosu (Rest in peace) must all be turning in their graves. Is this what nollywood has turned into? Producing movies based on mediocre scripts as such! It such a shame that it is even a female who produced this debasing piece. How do you encourage younger girls to do and be better if all you produce are movies based on runz girls, spoiled brats, sleeping with your friend/boyfriend’s father/stepfather and all that crap. Basically saying to achieve nice things in life you have to be materialistic, morally void, and just lay on a mattress!!! This is a serious issue. Ugh, my blood boils!

• Mz Socially Awkward... August 31, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Hahahahahahahaha!!! You took my thoughts straight out of my head and unto your keyboard, ma’am.

Although, to be fair to Rukky, this time she’s pursuing the “Rich Brat” route as opposed to the usual “Runz Girl” but it’s still the same crap script and acting. Hail the new Nollywood, where mediocrity reigns supreme…

• Nana August 31, 2013 at 6:04 PM

say it again ohh, the likes of Rukky Sanda, Yvonne Nelson, Chika Ike, Yvonne Nelson, Tontoh Dikeh, Annie Idibia etc etc etc, have sunk the industry to an all time low and for this NOLLYWOOD will always remain mediocre unless these useless actors and actresses are scrapped off.

What a joke.

Rukky is the worst of them all, Cannot act for shyt to save her freaking life.

I blame the so called fans whom i describe as blind bats with low taste for shitty mediocre performance.

• mouth mouth August 31, 2013 at 6:50 PM

what s wrong about female producer, or u from the village ? may b u still use clay pot in your kitchen n carry basket to fetch water n wonder y u don’t return with water

• Mademoiselle September 1, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Err, mouth mouth, you need comprehension lessons. I have a couple of degrees under my belt if you must know. I have absolutely NO problem with her being a female producer, as a matter of fact, I APPLAUD her for that. I’m all for female emancipation. On that note, personally, if I were a female producer this is not the sort of material I would produce, i.e pieces that depict females as gold diggers, bimbos, dummies, etc So please, next time before you chat breeze, be more open-minded!

• Hidi August 31, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Oh please, some of these guys you mentioned played aristo characters in movies!

• nene August 31, 2013 at 7:54 PM

my dear, nollywood died in 2004. RIP 1992-2004. hopefully it can be resurrected.

• And that's me..... August 31, 2013 at 3:02 PM

#could’nt av GBAMMED it any better………

• lola August 31, 2013 at 3:03 PM

@mademoiselle, I totally agree with you. What is obtainable now in the industry is flashy mediocrity.

• kokoqueen August 31, 2013 at 3:14 PM

RIP Justus Esiri….Another reason to miss my Great ICON…

• kokoqueen August 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Rukky Sanda….if Nigerians have offended you in anyway….please forgive us….why torture us with bad movies…..no thanks to Uche jumbo that advised rukky to go into producing……*enuf said*

• Ubaby August 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Hahaha….i LIKE…..BELLA PLS STRT PRODUCING LIKE BUTTON EJOR…..IT IS HIGHLY ESSENTIAL FOR COMMENTS LIKE THIS ….
        RIP to all great icons of Nollywood

• Milly August 31, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Yes we miss our icons i weep for nollywood not feeling the movie we need moral stories.

• SheriBerri August 31, 2013 at 4:12 PM

One word…

Disastrous.

• saymymind August 31, 2013 at 4:51 PM

PREDICTABLE!!!! *smh*

• Pb fabulous August 31, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I think they should close nollywood for gud, wat kind of pathetic movie is dis na wa oh, Rukky kleg sanda should stop tormenting us wit dis pls

• Hot sumtyn August 31, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I couldn’t go through with the trailer after 40seconds. This girl needs to chill on this her production. So horrible!

• kesh August 31, 2013 at 6:38 PM

she said “digging is like a major long thing I don’t have time for that” lmao i can’t deal

• nene August 31, 2013 at 7:53 PM

lwkmd. nah!

• CarliforniaBawlar August 31, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Whatdaphadaphackinphack!!!!

• Turi August 31, 2013 at 9:31 PM

It’s forums like this that make me glad, that we can stand for what we truly like! I haven’t gone thru the trailer, and I won’t even try it, if this is below standard, @bella, you owe it to your readers not to publish it whether its a celeb or not. Peeps like Rukky need to go thru the proper rudiments of acting, producing and directing before putting anything together for people’s pleasure, we are not idiots you hear!!! Visit xplorenollywood.blogspot.com for more Nollywood reviews.

• edith August 31, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Whack

• Ogun OWO Batiatuz September 1, 2013 at 2:26 AM

100% WACK……SUPER WACK SEF

• Nori August 31, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Everybody wants to b a producer na wa o…n NO I’m nt feeling her hair,.

• Miss Anonymous August 31, 2013 at 11:09 PM

“I Annabel Olatunkubo James will never dig, digging is like a no long thing”. What kind of line is that?!!!!! I tried to watch one other movie Rukky produced starring Tonto, Alex and IK Ogbonna and I could not for the life of me see more than 30 minutes of it! It was like an insult on my intelligence! Truly this seems to be the new line Nollywood is towing. Smh in disgust.

• Mademoiselle September 1, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Hahaha! Omggg I tried to watch that too! After, fast-forwarding too many times, I just decided to quit the movie altogether.

• tracey September 1, 2013 at 12:46 AM

ya’ll always sound like broken records on here..its still you guys that used to condemn the movies the “icons” used to act,saying nigerian movies are cliche and bland…now all of a sudden they are dope?…make up your minds okay…but hey..#imsleeptho

• KarmenSimms September 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Help me tell them o! Besides there have been some nice movies from Nollywood recently…not this 1 though! This is BS.

• Ogun OWO Batiatuz September 1, 2013 at 2:23 AM

RUBBISH ! AWON ASEWO DI CELEB SET OF PEEPS!…. D MOVIE NO GO GET ONE SINGLE POINT SO NO NEED OF WATCHING OUT FOR ANY WEYREY MOVIE…. YVONNE NELSON SUPPOSE DEY CLASS HER SEF @LEAST CUZ ALL DIS 9JA “LIMA-LA-LI-GAMA* GIRLS NO GET SINGLE BRAIN @ALL WHEN IT COMES TO MOVIES….

• mandla September 1, 2013 at 5:50 AM

99% of nollywood movies are crap. So stop all the foolish bragging rights. You are famous for 99% QUANTITY Crap movies. All these years none of ya crap movies have made it to international award scene like respectable South African or Kenyan or Bollywood movies. EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE. JOKERS.

• Yetty September 2, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Sorry o, but if our movies are crap, then what the heck are u doing on a nigerian blogsite chatting shit about naija movies? #justasking

• lulusky September 1, 2013 at 8:11 AM

smetin must be brewing btwn rukky nd ik must he always be in her videos???? sigh! but this movie tho i hope it makes 60% sense wen it cmes out

• via September 1, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Pls leave her alone, what she does with her life is no body biz , at least she is doing something she loves abeg leave her. Rukky well done

• tito September 1, 2013 at 3:21 PM

pls give rukky some peace abeg, IS HOLLYWOOD PERFECT ALL U HATERS? I AM NOT A FAN OF RUKKY BUT LET ALWAYS APPRECIATE OTHER PPLS EFFORT NIGERIANS.

• nollywood reinvented September 1, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I don’t even want to watch the trailer. Rukky.and Yvonne on one movie, Lord God help us

• Titi Olagun September 1, 2013 at 9:23 PM

It seems like a nice movie.. So why are you people opening your big wide mouth and just criticizing.. You people are moron.. Wait at least to see the whole movie.. Gee!!! Africans all Debbie downers..

• SOLO ACT September 2, 2013 at 12:17 AM

wow! gone are the days of Genevieve and Omotola. now all the scripts are about prostitution. is this what people would think nigeria is all about? abeg if u dont have new scripts dont act. they can barely speak good english!

• Camron September 2, 2013 at 8:42 AM

This movie seems nice. i wonder why people are hating it. i read the comments before watching the film and the piece doesnt deserve such insults. the girl is not doing bad except some u hate her for personal reasons. i think we should encourage her and not insult her. the story line is good. aint there gold diggers everywhere?????? ok most of u are gold diggers and so it hurts seeing ur actions. u can go place ur heads on a railway

• ohplease September 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Just watching the trailer, I could tell I won’t be watching this movie.

• Huraira September 4, 2013 at 12:11 PM

If i will watch it is Bcos of yvonne nelson ,i don’t use 2 watch rukky movies only if she acted along side famous actresses or actors ,rukky acting is horrible.

• Barbie September 5, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Haba!!!! See the movie first before u condemn. I think the problem is that the trailer doesn’t tell a good story. But PLEASE don’t crucify her for trying, our shit movie r finally givin our actors some international recognition. N if only for Nigerians Nollywood would be dead n buried, but other countries appreciate our crap. I hated the movies until i moved to London, even Jamos in the Carribbeans watch our ‘mediocrity’. Nollywood has forged on despite the lack of training, structure n especially funding. Cut them some slack.

• Iy September 16, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Wow uche Jombo adviced rukky sanda to go into production? That’s mean because I have never seen her in any rukky’s movie.

• veer234 September 26, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Na only this cloth Denrele Edun get?

• ttracey September 26, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Ewooo..young me and I was hoping to use my money 2go see
      the movie….too bad ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

• ttracey September 26, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Really these movies affect the psychy of young
      girls….Nollywood please go back to the drawing board and present
      the real virtues of a woman.