Sunshine Belle! Yvonne Nelson is all Smiles as she Flaunts her HOT Bikini Bod

Yvonne Nelson - September 2013 - BellaNaija 01

Yvonne Nelson sure knows how to brighten one’s day.

The Ghollywood star just shared photos of her sexy bikini body.

The actress who recently got back from shooting a movie alongside Akon, Djimon Hounsou and Viva Bianca (Click here to Read), was all smiles as she played around the beach in the multi-coloured print piece.

The movie star captioned the images as “my fav place”...and we absolutely agree.

Yvonne Nelson - September 2013 - BellaNaija 02Yvonne Nelson - September 2013 - BellaNaija 03

Photo Credit: instagram.com/yvonnenelsongh

47 Comments on Sunshine Belle! Yvonne Nelson is all Smiles as she Flaunts her HOT Bikini Bod
  • i hear! September 12, 2013 at 11:33 am

BN its enough alredi na

• smooch!! September 12, 2013 at 11:34 am

smooooooch

• Blackpearl September 12, 2013 at 11:57 am

YN is most def Gorgeous.
    But BN ‘s obsesseion with her bikini body”, is beyond redemption!

• wizie September 12, 2013 at 12:05 pm

@ I hear; the gurlz hot naah, so what’s ur deal, abeg allow BN jor…

• Pb fabulous September 12, 2013 at 12:07 pm

I dont like this woman jor

• NK'S PASSIONS September 12, 2013 at 8:28 pm

Why my sister/brother? Are allergic to Beautiful nice body?

• Omo1 September 13, 2013 at 11:49 am

Good question!

• Whao September 15, 2013 at 11:40 am

ERM, WHY?

• Funky September 12, 2013 at 12:11 pm

nice bods

• Bliss September 12, 2013 at 12:16 pm

I guess she showed Iyanya. On to bigger, better and greater things #thatswassap. You go girl ;)

• i cannae remember my name September 12, 2013 at 12:25 pm

i haff tayaed for des ge

• Hurperyermie September 12, 2013 at 12:43 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm waka pass me too get flat tummy jawe

• aby September 12, 2013 at 12:56 pm

We have seen it all! No reservation for someone special

• banimo September 12, 2013 at 1:35 pm

Her body is sick!WOW!

• princess September 12, 2013 at 2:19 pm

this yvonne has killer bod. how i wsih i had such body at this my age. then modelling would have been my carrier

• Tiny September 13, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Carrier of what disease please

• Naveah September 12, 2013 at 2:27 pm

Is Yvonne Nelson paying you all at BN? Or are you trying to drive the traffic for your male demographic ? Which is it? Because you all keep insisting on publishing bikini shots of Yvonne Nelson and always with the same damn caption “Yvonne Nelson Flaunts her HOT Bikini Bod”

I will be the first to admit, no lesbo, she looks great in a bikini but man, give me a break. Ask another celebrity to send pictures of themselves in a bikini. I no dey chop amala every day o, I dey switch am to jollof rice on some days and spagetti on another then to coconut rice on yet another.

Update your palate, please!

• Mz Socially Awkward... September 12, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Nne, das a heck of a carb-diet. Na wetin I been dey use wound my body until I decided to join Yvonne in the mission to regain my abs…

However, me sef gree say we don look Yvonne’s own taya

• amarachi September 12, 2013 at 2:51 pm

Luvly

• tonytoneru September 12, 2013 at 2:58 pm

I Smell Jealousy In The Air….@NAVEAH AND CO! LOL!, BN dnt mind all these people jaweee, we love YN and love her body>>>Kindly tell Naveah to send her pic,i’m sure we will puke

• Idak September 13, 2013 at 9:46 am

some of us might not puke.
      Some actually like it bigger. Not obese but way bigger than this.
      Different taste buds,you know?
      This lie that every man wants thin ladies has gone on for too long.
      Even the health dangers (as true as they are) are used to scare women.
      Why don’t i hear that much scaremongering about skin cancer?

• datigbolady September 12, 2013 at 3:01 pm

@ Naveah your comments are always funny…Lool

• http://www.dprodigaldaughter.com September 12, 2013 at 3:32 pm

BN!! E do oo, haba!

dprodigaldaughter.com

• dolly September 12, 2013 at 4:31 pm

Lmao Yvonne needs a script asap…..callin on all movie producers home n abroad. This joblessness n idleness is becoming a source of concern, someone ring the alarm!

• uhuh September 13, 2013 at 5:14 pm

point of correction she is just returning from the set of a hollywood movie. abeg grab back seat make we admire joor.

• mandla September 12, 2013 at 4:34 pm

She should spend more time taking ACTING CLASSES, with her horrible predictable one way acting

• lola September 12, 2013 at 5:04 pm

if it was Genevieve NNaji flaunting for cameras for every 5seconds i wouldnt have a problem cos at least she is talented but i never understand why the ever so talentless b**** always have to bombard us with all this bullshyt. LIke seriously, apart from all these posing – what else you got Yvonnee. NoTHING. Y

• nene September 12, 2013 at 5:52 pm

joblessness is a disease. she should return to ghana and flaunt herself. ugly girl.

• lola September 12, 2013 at 8:03 pm

NOw as much as i cant stand her posing every 5 seconds cos the OVERLOAD is too much, for you to call her to UGLY girl – is so not TRUE. WIth language like that i can tell you are the MOST UGLY one with low self esteem issues and the only way to bring yourself up is to call the Yvonnes UGLY just like low self esteem bi**** call Beyonce and KIM Kardashian UGLY. We do know what the real deal is , come on, Your comment is so transparent of you. UGLY?? are you serious.

Anyway me i wont say she is UGLY, she is Gorgeous, I am just saying her acting sucks she needs to spend more time taking acting classes as someone said and stop posing. Maybe she should do modelling full time cos acting or producing is not her calling. SHE SUCKS BAD as gorgeous as she is.

Nene the UGLY one – take a couple of seats. We know your situation!!!!

• Omo1 September 13, 2013 at 11:53 am

Chimo!!! Did you just say that??!!! I wish I could see a picture of you

• #Team BlackMagic# September 12, 2013 at 5:53 pm

All those jealousy Orobokibo will not allow us hear word! Abeg pass to the next gist if you are tired of seeing her! Life is too short.She should be in “sport illustrated mag cover”…exercise peep and you can come close to achieving this and if you can’t,nurse ur wound secretly!!!!

• Naveah September 12, 2013 at 7:56 pm

@TonyToneru – My picture couldn’t be any worse than your momsie’s picture, I’m sure so if anyone’s picture is gonna turn stomach, let’s start with hers and yours to boot since your character is as ugly as I’m sure your face is as well.

I see you have a problem with reading and comprehension as well which is sad. Jealous of what? Bonga fish? One man’s meat is another man’s poison. My dear, my husband loves every INCH of my curves sweetie! I have had TWINS and I am 5’7″, I am a 36D on the top, 28 inches in the waist and 43 inches in my hips. I am not lean, withy and lanky like Yvonne Nelson but guess what, I am fine with it because neither is Beyonce and that ain’t stopped her gravy train from rolling into the station!

Yvonne Nelson can flaunt all that God’s blessed her with in any magazine, all I’m saying is that I would like to see other people on BN. Is Naomi Campbell on the cover of Vogue every single issue? No! We get her, we get Jessica White, we get others. BN shouldn’t show favoritism, there are others. Always Yvonne Nelson or Chika Ike, pls it’s enough. I will say it and if you don’t like, kick rocks and TAKE SEVERAL EXTRA HOT SEATS!

• Idak September 13, 2013 at 9:49 am

Apart from the momsie comment (so unnecessary),i dig you big time. Big ups to your husband. He sure knows whatz up.

• Naveah September 13, 2013 at 7:48 pm

ete the guy ayat mi esit jare. admittedly, a low blow on the momsie comment but the guy just vexed me jo!:)

• Me September 17, 2013 at 6:27 pm

@ Naveah, You must be a really disrespectful and immature person to talk about someone’s mother in that manner( a total stranger for that matter). And you’re even trying to justify your action. Shame!

• esther September 21, 2013 at 7:44 pm

Abegiii!! this dosent call for shame..

• meldibson September 12, 2013 at 9:28 pm

some people have issues here ho! someone decides to show her body, it pains u . A blog about celebrities writes its articles, it is a problem

• Kene September 12, 2013 at 9:56 pm

Pls is imt Enugu pume out and how wil i get it

• Huraira September 13, 2013 at 7:13 am

Those famous actress that are busy saying they will not exposed their body wearing bikini or act in a movie with bra and short skin tight .this are those that did not have flat tomy and having yam leg .that is why they can not do it.what about the romance they do in D movie isn’t it worst than wearing bikini ,some pple have been saying bad about YN bikini which is not fear i like those that express them self than been mugu under .yvonne cary GO JOOR.

• my pwetty self September 13, 2013 at 9:16 am

CHEI! It is wah o! whoever composed “wetin i go my brother o… wey dem no go talk?” should be given an award.

• my pwetty self September 13, 2013 at 9:16 am

“wetin i go do my brother o… wey dem no go talk”

• Zelda September 13, 2013 at 9:34 am

c pple beefin, dis chick is hot, her body is hot, wetin abeg leave her joor. Most actors dnt flaunt their bodies like dis cos its not as hot, really hw many actresses hav dis kind of body?likey, likey

• Tenderkare September 13, 2013 at 1:19 pm

@Zelda why dnt yhu flaunt ya own body mek I c if yhu go marry….she luks xo xo Sick!!Jeez is bleachn’??lol#raisd eyebrow#

• Ani September 13, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Beautiful body.

• Me September 14, 2013 at 4:01 pm

And she is the only one in dt beach…..lmao. Class? No of cos.

• merci September 17, 2013 at 4:42 pm

@mypwetty self;lol its sunny neji lmao!