Annie Macaulay-Idibia & her Cute Mini-Me rock Similar Looks

What’s more cute than a mother and daughter dressed up in similar outfits?

On Wednesday, Nollywood actress Annie Macaulay-Idibia was scheduled to make an appearance at the Inspiration FM studio for the Girl Power show.

For the outing, Mrs 2Face Idibia decided on an edgy look. She rocked a white T-shirt with print detailing, ripped jeans and a pair of ankle strap platforms. She accessorized with a white snapback, dark shades, a gold necklace and wrist watch.

Annie took she and 2Face’s 4 year old daughter Isabel on the outing as well. Isabel dressed like her mom in a blue T-shirt, jeans and a pink-and-blue snapback.

Although they aren’t exactly wearing the same colour and thankfully the same ripped jeans, there’s no denying they coordinated their looks.

Photo Credit: instagram.com/annieidibia1

36 Comments on Annie Macaulay-Idibia & her Cute Mini-Me rock Similar Looks
  • That african chic September 13, 2013 at 9:57 am

I think Annie is the T shirt and jeans kinda girl
    BN fam, kindly click on my profile name to read my experiences as an Afican living in the US. Thanks!

• Dare to be September 13, 2013 at 11:17 am

Mtschewww na you first go abroad ….Abeg make we hear world. You are constantly plugging ur blog everywhere . No one care really . You moved to yankee ,you never been abroad before, we get it ENOUGH ALREADY

• Lolos September 13, 2013 at 11:54 am

lol, As in Enough already ……The babe will not drop cup and let others rest . I have been to the blog, just a blab of what happens in everyday life . She needs a job or a hobby or work for a charitable organisation since too much idle time.
        SMH , everyone wants to own a blog these days . YAWN !!!!!

• chichi September 13, 2013 at 2:12 pm

@dare to be and lolo, if there is anyone who hates throwing the word “hater” around its me but you two are the true definition of that word. I have “friends” like you ppl…people who havent seen the shores of the Atlantic ocean but will be the first to scream “what is the big deal” the moment one tries to talk about his or her experience living abroad. Why are we so insecure??..Oh and if you have visited yankee or live in yankee, why are you so bothered that she is talking about her experience or everyday life??..Is it a sin to take a moment and see yankee through another person’s eyes even if you have experienced what she is talking about??…if you have nothing constructive to say, zip it. You really have no right to suggest that she quit writing or blogging…@ that African chic, i read a few posts and while you are not great, yet, you are good but hey, Rome wasn’t built in a day. Keep pushing, keep writing or blogging cos the more you do it, the better or the more creative you become..In the meantime, i am sure there are people living in Africa or even in yankee that would appreciate your blog so keep doing whatchu doing girl and dont let these ppl bring you down…Heck, i’d rather you do this to become famous than the nonsense i see young girls doing these days…So brush the dirt off your shoulders and keep it moving:)

• wakapass September 13, 2013 at 2:32 pm

Some Nigerians must always tear each other down. If you had nothing nice to say to the lady writing about her experience wherever it is she went… could u not just ignore her comment and move on?

• Queen September 13, 2013 at 5:01 pm

I LIKE HER BLOG!!!!!!! STOP HATING.SMH

• Tosin September 13, 2013 at 1:32 pm

you know what’s funny? It IS a decent blog. And if she’s hustling, her hustle is working. Sista, God bless your hustle joo. And if you don’t visit my own blog, you will see.

• tybay September 13, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Hi, “That African Chic”. I think your blog is actually nice. Don’t pay heed to those that try to bring you down, saying negative things. I’ve learnt one or two new things from reading your blog, plus I think some of your experiences are relatable. Also You also have some honest hearted and supportive commenters. Also, your writing style is simple and easy to understand. I’ll be visiting your blog from time to time as you improve and attract more visitors the blog.

• Winifred September 13, 2013 at 9:59 am

This woman just doesn’t dress well Abeg! Always dressing cheap chrrrrrrr

• Rumour has it September 13, 2013 at 11:32 am

May be Tuface no dey give am enough up keep “Alawi” lol! …..just kidding….. May be that’s her style, cheap and simple or politely put, she’s a budget dresser. Nothing bad in it

• yostic September 13, 2013 at 10:20 am

really?

• nana September 13, 2013 at 10:21 am

love the outfit!!!!

• Bella September 13, 2013 at 10:21 am

There is some finesse missing – this chic is just not getting it somewhere. sorry but she still needs to find her own style, this one makes her look rachet.

• ms sexy September 13, 2013 at 10:22 am

I’m not into that ripped jeans i beg
    maybe i’m old fashioned!
    hian

• Motivation to lose weight? click me to follow Nelly Agbogu’s weight loss journey September 13, 2013 at 10:45 am

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mz Socially Awkward… September 13, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Nelly!! You’re that chick that put up a video on youtube with you firing MFM prayers against calories… I think I almost died laughing. Your hustle has received global recognition :-D

• Mrs H September 13, 2013 at 10:58 am

please cut this girl some slack, she is a beautiful young lady who is just being herself. The sad thing is that most people who come here to insult her know absolutely nothing about her, I don’t know her either and that’s the same reason I won’t chat shit about her.

• amarachi September 13, 2013 at 11:00 am

simply n 9ic

• lisa September 13, 2013 at 11:17 am

she looks cute.ilike

• solitaire September 13, 2013 at 11:23 am

I luv d outfit abeg… Thug girl tins #girlpower. Ps:whoeva said dat annie doesn’t dress well does not know her at all cos if u’v been following ha fashion n style journey u wont say dat.

• Deee September 13, 2013 at 11:25 am

It’s a casual look and she looks okay, her daughter is super cute

• Hurperyermie September 13, 2013 at 11:38 am

not bad

• UB40 September 13, 2013 at 11:59 am

there’s something she lacks, finess and poise i guess, cos some other person will wear same things she’s putting on and come off looking classy n nice.

• Oluwadamilola Akingbogun September 13, 2013 at 12:59 pm

And u called ur self a married woman

• mama September 13, 2013 at 2:06 pm

shut up already cos u just dont make sense

• Bleed blue September 13, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Sorry, what has being married got to do with anything? I don’t understand why us females must be cornered into stereotypical looks because of marraige.

Okay, share with us what she should wear next time abeg

• Tosin September 13, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Fine girl, fine guy. Can I share?

• duchess September 13, 2013 at 3:32 pm

So because she is married she should tie wrapper abi, it shows how exposed u r, it is not about moving with crowd, it is about standing alone, standing tall n see who joins you. Leave Annie alone, enough, she looks good

• Ok o September 13, 2013 at 6:42 pm

@African chick..I think you should work more on your grammar.It’s kinda bad for a blogger

• KingsQueen September 13, 2013 at 7:59 pm

Madame Damilare (i assume u are female), theres nothing edgy about this look, its called “streetwear” or “street-casual”…

• #Team BlackMagic# September 13, 2013 at 8:34 pm

Lol @ the attacks on African chick,you guys just made her popular,I will be visiting the blog hopefully,because of those nonsense comment against her.BN pls provide the link as she requested,but if na orobo,I will pass #nerd#

• darry September 14, 2013 at 12:34 am

WOW !!! I like Annie’s style here SEE THIS!!! plushstyles.blogspot.co.uk THANK ME LATER

• Autoprincess September 14, 2013 at 7:15 am

I don’t understand the new breed Nigerians, I just have a simple question – must everyone have finesse or “style”? These days, we always seems to be pointing out how someone does not have class, finesse or style? I do not get it, it seems to me that we have some sort of pedestal that we have placed these “celebs”. A young lady dresses herself and her daughter casually, and we are looking for “style”, “class” and whatnots. What happened to “do you” and let me “do me”? Annie is not your own personal style model, leave the chick alone, abeg! Too much criticism turns you into a “hater”.

• amaaa September 16, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Honestly I tire oh let he be it takes all of us to make up the world . As long as she grammatically correct sheikena. Please Google former Nigerian former a=USA ambassador George Obioso highly intellectual and articulate professor but his accent is nah wah

• abolarin seun david September 16, 2013 at 9:03 am