Funke Akindele & Tiwa Savage

Nollywood star Funke Akindele‘s School of Drama – Scene One produced its first set of graduates on Thursday 19th December 2013 in Lagos.

While speaking to the 28 fresh graduates who are ready to take on the big Nollywood screen, she urged youths to believe in themselves and go out and conquer, in their bid to realize their dreams.

Celebrities including Tiwa Savage, Uche Jombo-R, eLDee, Eniola Badmus, Dammy Krane, Ariyike Akinbobola, Segun Obe, JJC and Feyikemi Olayinka, as well as her sister/manager Ayo Ola Muhammed were present to show their support for the actress.

One of the major highlights of the graduation ceremony was the presentation of prizes to some outstanding students in major courses. They will all be offered prominent roles in Funke Akindele’s upcoming movie – Everybody Loves Jenifa.

The Scene One School of Drama is a sub-unit of the Jenifa Foundation and was established in 2011. The next academic session begins in January 2014.

See Photos!

Uche Jombo-R & Tiwa Savage

Uche Jombo-R & Tiwa Savage

Dammy Krane & Eniola Badmus

Dammy Krane & Eniola Badmus

eLDee & Funke Akindele

eLDee & Funke Akindele

Funke Akindele & Segun Obe

Funke Akindele & Segun Obe

Funke Akindele's Drama School Graduates in Lagos - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 035

Ayo Ola Muhammed, Uche Jombo-R & Funke Akindele

Funke Akindele, Dammy Krane & Ayo Ola Muhammed

Funke Akindele, Dammy Krane & Ayo Ola Muhammed

Feyikemi Niyi-Olayinka

Feyikemi Olayinka

Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage

Ayo Ola Muhammed

Ayo Ola Muhammed

Funke Akindele's Drama School Graduates in Lagos - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 038

Funke Akindele & Graduates

Funke Akindele & Graduates

Funke Akindele's Drama School Graduates in Lagos - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 024

31 Comments on Funke Akindele’s Drama School holds its First Graduation Ceremony in Lagos! See Tiwa Savage, Uche Jombo-R, eLDee, Eniola Badmus & Dammy Krane at the Event
  • Binta December 21, 2013 at 9:12 pm

lol at the face of the girls in the background…but congrats funke, hopefully they can act

• Miss_Flygerian December 21, 2013 at 9:39 pm

Uche Jombo’s makeup has killed me..loool, what a mess.

• Hot sumtyn December 21, 2013 at 10:21 pm

Like I’m just surprised

• Ubaby December 22, 2013 at 3:47 pm

Uche jumbo!! Nne, ur make up was ZERO, ur dressing was ZERO….Ejor cover d boobs, jus 4 d sake of marriage & for moral sake pls….dnt forget were ur coming from biko…Tanshu…

• Amy December 21, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Very funny

• Ms Vix December 21, 2013 at 9:57 pm

Biko what is plastered on Aunty Uche Jombo’s face/

• Nelly December 21, 2013 at 10:27 pm

warris on Uche Jombo’s face….sooooo tacky pls get a stylist plus makeup artist….u shud have passed this level nw, take a cue from Rita Dominic or Tiwa ur friend. for that matter…urghhhh

• yinka December 21, 2013 at 10:53 pm

Thumbs-up Funke. Thank you for being such a ‘Rose Models’

• Jaydyte December 21, 2013 at 11:08 pm

Puleez Uche Jombo looks nice, I think she even looks younger. Simply love Funke and her industrious spirit, she even has a drama school, excellent girl, keep it up.

• Godsluv22 December 21, 2013 at 11:13 pm

Lol to the comments above….Funke is awesome :)

• mykobo December 21, 2013 at 11:41 pm

Looooolll
    I was wondering wt was on uche jumbo’s face… Smh

• Vicky December 22, 2013 at 12:25 am

Ahhhh Uche,look in the mirror well before stepping out or find a real friend who will tell you the truth all the time these days you are not trying at all,ah what’s that on ur face?

• Chu-Chu December 22, 2013 at 3:00 am

Looks like uche jombo has eczema :(

• Karo December 22, 2013 at 5:58 am

Congrats to you Jennifer. I like your passion and determination. I know that one day, my own school will be opened. But my vision is for a music school sha, not drama.

karosstoryblog.blogspot.com

• keechi December 22, 2013 at 6:11 am

explain Uche’s makeup someone..plz and thnx! All I see is oyibo shade of pancake on gummed on the women’s faces.

• Meredith December 22, 2013 at 6:16 am

And where is Derele? Funke Akindele’s so called best friend??? Them don fight??

• vivian December 22, 2013 at 7:21 am

Uche jombo is a hot mess. Tiwa is on point. Decently dressed

• ennkayy December 22, 2013 at 10:36 am

… But abeg thisTiwa’s wig : http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Funke-Akindeles-Drama-School-Graduates-in-Lagos-December-2013-BellaNaija-036.jpg

Makes me waht to snatch it from her head -she needs to trash this wig or do something about the parting as it is too obvious that she has a wig on. Look carefully, the colour tone of the part line does not blend with hers hers all I can hear from that pic is
    “I am a wig” and as for Uche she is a verified hotmess.com i’m just curious about the elimination process and reasoning behind her choice to wear THAT see through top to a graduation. Abi no be school be the place?

• nkem December 23, 2013 at 3:43 pm

maybe u should tell ur stylist to go fix her hair for her cos i cant see anything wrong with it.

• xoxo December 23, 2013 at 6:06 pm

mscheeewwww…. “”I must comment””U noticed she had a wig on so what??!!!!! U just stated the obvious ,i wonder what you had on your head while typing, your natural hair??. Abeg!! shift!!!

• FJD December 22, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Nice one Funke.

• opy December 22, 2013 at 5:16 pm

Pls what’s been happening to uche jumbo in recent times, she dresses as though she were confused. Funke Akindele, while I say a big Congrats to your achievement, I’ll also like to suggest that u step up ur wardrobe, u just always fall my hand, haba

• I’m Rick James Bitch! December 22, 2013 at 9:20 pm

Stories that inspire. I never knew Funke had an acting school. Good for her.

On an unrelated note, is it just me or did Bellanaija not cover the whole Iyabo Obasanjo frenzy. That is a very important social issue which is worth receiving coverage from a leading socio political fashion/lifestyle blog like yours. Sometimes Millenials need to be challenged with deeper conversations than what eye cream to use. I for one would like to air my views and I’m quite interested to know what other people think as well.

• CarliforniaBawlar December 23, 2013 at 7:22 am

Ucssshe!!! Whatappen? hian!! is she pregnant? even if she gained the weight back did that make her stylist and make-up artist desert her as well?? she was doing so well this past year…..wonderment!!

• Liveschoolnews December 23, 2013 at 7:52 am

Felicitation to all successful students. Wish them success in all their endeavored..

• merci December 23, 2013 at 8:46 am

good work Funke. na wa ooo, u go fear powder.

• Jummai December 23, 2013 at 3:24 pm

All i can see here are over powdered faces, funke and uche jombo make up from hell.

• Uno December 23, 2013 at 3:25 pm

All i can say is get good photographers for your events!….. the pictures are horrible…. Not Bella quality! I’m not sorry!

• Naija Report December 25, 2013 at 11:33 pm

I believe all these are rewards for her HARD WORKS and dedication to the entertainment industry against all odds. Despite the fact that she had some issues with her marital life, she stood back up, dust herself and now impacting lives and destiny. Funke, you are a mentor worth emulating. this is just the beginning of a glorious journey. Congrats dear.

• dayveed akinyrmi June 5, 2014 at 4:27 pm

• dayveed akinyrmi June 5, 2014 at 4:32 pm

i realy wonna b an actor i have been looking for a link i gat no idea how to please you guys should get intouch wit me i sty in ikeja naf base lagos am 19 years old 08095685705 plzzZZzzzzZ i dnt kw aw to get to u guys am very good trust me u nt gonna regret kwing me plz jx try and get intoch wit me