Dencia Whitencious Skincare Line - BellaNaija - January 2014003

Okay, can we officially say that the Skincare Industry is officially the place to be? First we had “Tiannah Glow” from Fashion Designer Toyin Lawani (Tiannah Styling) and then we had “Crystal Glam” from Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye. Now, Nigerian/Cameroonian Musician Dencia is out with her skincare line “Whitenicious” by Dencia.

According to her official release, the brand has 2 products on the market;

“Whitenicious by Dencia” for dark spots which clears dark spots caused by anything from acne, wounds, hyper-pigmentation bruises etc… on any part of the body. It works on all skin types including sensitive skin and “Whitenicious by Dencia” for dark knuckles, knees and elbows. A lot of people suffer from hyper-pigmentation on these areas and this product clears up the pigmentation to match the rest of your skin. It can be used on all skin types and everyone from white to black.

Dencia Whitencious Skincare Line - BellaNaija - January 2014002Dencia Whitencious Skincare Line - BellaNaija - January 2014001

To get any of the products please visit www.whitenicious.com | Email info@whitenicious.com | Call 1 (855) 881-5995 to place your orders.

101 Comments on “It Can be Used on All Skin Types”! Dencia Unveils her Skincare Line – “Whitenicious by Dencia”
  • Xtsy January 6, 2014 at 12:13 pm

GFBBT

• mara January 6, 2014 at 12:17 pm

I shall begin to pray for you and the users of this product…Whitenicious more like Cancernicious.

• Sugabelly January 6, 2014 at 12:25 pm

So BellaNaija is advertising bleaching cream now? Okay. Not one word about how Dencia is obviously selling a bleaching cream called WHITENicious to boot.

• Don'tcare January 6, 2014 at 12:33 pm

God have mercy! That second picture…what is wrong with people?

• Leah January 6, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Self hate is a terrible thing.

• jinkelele January 6, 2014 at 12:36 pm

BN – you have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hyperpigmentation is what she’s fooling herself that she did – my dear u dey you-tube oh
    No allow Fela resurrect from the grave sing remix YOU DON BLEACH, YOU DON BLEACH
    Whitenicious ko Bleachinicious ni
    As if knuckles et al will change the fact that you bleached. Own it and stop all this rubbish

• nena January 6, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Bleaching things!

• Fashionista January 6, 2014 at 12:46 pm

Im scared for the skin of the people that will use this product!

• Aribaba January 6, 2014 at 12:53 pm

I’m kinda disappointed this is on here yo. This is obviously bleaching cream. No need to sugarcoat it and call it what it’s not. the name whitenicious says it all. We can all do better for real.

• GladiatorInASuit January 6, 2014 at 12:59 pm

I love this. Dencia’s bleached skin, surgically enhanced assets and photoshopped image is everything women should aspire to be. The name whitenicious? Genius. She ain’t subtle is she?

• Sisi January 22, 2014 at 12:34 pm

Lolz………pretentious would be an understatement

• Nwa.baby January 6, 2014 at 1:26 pm

what a horrid product name

• eve January 6, 2014 at 1:40 pm

some will say horrible now but deep down their heart they are going to buy…:p
    Infact she is close to be looking like Micheal Jackson

• docDeola January 6, 2014 at 1:44 pm

BN- this is so irresponsible – pigmentation protects us from the sun’s harmful radiation. People respect this website and it’s communication platform. People could potentially sue for gettingmalignancies in the future, no disclaimer was put at the end of the ‘advert’. I’m so shocked…

• whocares January 6, 2014 at 3:25 pm

Who will people sue? BN? on what legal grounds? LOOOL. Don’t make me laugh this afternoon I am tired. I may be wrong, but don’t people pay for the advertisement space? Dou you expect BN to turn down a viable business opportunity because they don’t want people to bleach? What concerns BN and your decision to buy or not buy the cream? All they can do is disseminate information. Now you know she has the product out, buy it if you want, if you don’t want to and you find it distasteful, comment on BN and say so. But to all of you commenting and asking why BN is posting this and that, why shouldn’t they?

• DocDeola January 6, 2014 at 4:28 pm

There is such a thing as morality and taking a stance for what is right. Just look at the tobacco and cigarette story…….most people in the west are distancing themselves from it as it truly is a horrible destructive product……but it took a bold initial first step from some foreward thinking editor who put morality and ideals before profit.

• whocares January 6, 2014 at 5:06 pm

@docdeola.. I understand where you are coming from, but at the end of the day no one is forcing anyone to buy it, and you have avenues to express how you feel about it. The same way BN has given you the platform to air your views about bleaching, is the same way it has given this woman the platform to advertise her disagreeable product. The difference here is you get to voice your opinion freely and as many times as you want, but she gets to pay for the advertisement space (I think) So for people to condemn BN for the advert etc is simply hypocritical. Yes it is dangerous to the skin. You have preached it, millions of people have preached it. If the woman looking like a blow up doll on the ad is not enough to deter people I don’t know what will. I may be accused of being liberal to a fault and maybe that is BN’s stance too. They give you the information, and the opportunity to air your opinions, both positive and negative and that as far as I am concerned is enough.

• www.anemistyle.com January 7, 2014 at 2:12 am

Come one people…this judgemental attitude of people baffles me and most of the people judging have at least one ‘skin toning’ cream. We can all criticise but if people don’t like bleaching it will not sell. My prediction is the this cream will sell very well, unfortunate but true and I am willing to bet on it!

• Lucy January 6, 2014 at 2:10 pm

These times make me feel very sad. How can we promote such madness.

• Chic January 6, 2014 at 2:10 pm

Whitenicious ko Blacknicious ni!

• deeluv January 6, 2014 at 2:25 pm

everyday,,a new stuff emerges….careful tinz..

• hawa January 6, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Nigerians and there obsession to be fair skin. It just beyond me. whitenicious my ass!!

• Kia January 6, 2014 at 2:26 pm

I think bella Naija is being quite irresponsible advertising these types of products. This is obviously harmful, you don’t need a degree in dermatology to know that. You are slowly alienating you core audience with all this rubbish. There must be other ways of generating revenue than stooping to this nonsense!

• Tee girl January 8, 2014 at 11:29 am

Sorry o but you are very stupid miss. Irresponsible? Oshisco. That you no wan buy no mean say other people no go buy. Na your skin? Wait gan sef, WHAT IS YOU PEOPLE’S WAHALA WITH PEOPLE THAT BLEACH? It is just a constant reminder of how people take jabs at virgins because they themselves are not. Yes, i’m comparing it to that. Or the gays forcing us to accept them .

• hawa January 6, 2014 at 2:26 pm

Nigerians and there obsession to be fair skin. It just beyond me.

• Anita January 6, 2014 at 2:58 pm

You guys are always disappointed with anything Bellanaija puts up because you think it’s tacky.It’s 2014 people..you will get more news on here so get used to it.You will be the same people to leave BN for other blogs cos they have more gist on there.U guys are going to read more gist random o razz o everything will be on here.

• Ada Nnewi January 7, 2014 at 10:21 am

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY

• Iphie January 6, 2014 at 3:01 pm

Leave bellanaija alone !!! Dis is news whether u like or not. Besides is she not a celebrity LOL

• http://www.adenikeadebayo.com/ January 6, 2014 at 3:07 pm

Hmmm no thanks, but I’ll pass..

• tish January 6, 2014 at 3:36 pm

Bella Naija team, I seriously hope you were paid for this advertorial…DANG!!!

• Omo Ghana January 6, 2014 at 3:51 pm

I’d initially thought this was a joke when I saw it….like some kind of “beware of skin bleaching” campaign!!

Seriously??
    BN I have never really though any post to be as inappropriate as this one! What a waste of space!! So, some constructive feedback from a BN fan :), next time instead of telling us where we can buy this supposed knuckle whitening potion with a sales ad, turn it into something else – like a debate topic perhaps? I dunno, just get a bit more creative with (sensitive) information sharing!

• Sisibaby January 6, 2014 at 3:57 pm

What the actual phuk?????? People biko love the skin you are in, when you die now and you are about to be judged even God will not recognise you as one of his creation because you have changed the way he designed you, patheic bleachers

• Inspired by Africa January 6, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Yoh!
    Feeling kinda offended by that brand name….Lol lol! :) :(

This is what it’s come down to for African women?!?!
    Really?!?!?

• Idak January 6, 2014 at 4:05 pm

BN, I hail o!
    Your hustle no get conscience this new year. By fire by force!
    Anything for cash. It is well.

• Don Draper of Mad Men January 6, 2014 at 4:31 pm

na serious hustling oh. lol. BN is a gossip site like YBf.com just pretending to be classy. #myopinion

• Leah January 6, 2014 at 9:07 pm

“Pretending to be classy”. The hit the nail right on the head with that one.

• jinkelele January 6, 2014 at 5:21 pm

i tell you, someone has sprayed them with sdk and lib dna
      ANYTHING for cash
      soon we go see maheeda

• Imasu January 6, 2014 at 9:30 pm

I would really love to see her knuckles

• Idak January 7, 2014 at 4:18 am

At least those ones do not pretend. You know where they stand,especially the former.

• *Real* Nice Anon January 6, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Gross!

• Www.MyHairBeautyNIGERIA.com January 6, 2014 at 4:27 pm

This makes me sad :(

• omoibo January 6, 2014 at 4:36 pm

The name of the product alone, but I trust my African people they will buy it to look like oyibo. I have never understood our infatuation with bleaching away our natural skin colors besides being a major case of inferiority complex, sure you may look lighter on the outside but on the inside you are still who you are….

• Bunmi January 6, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Black people and their self esteem issues. I cannot blame this girl and the other bleachers. No disclaimer or BN bashing in the comment section will fix this problem. This is a psychological issue that we have to address. Fake hair, fake skin tone, fake accents- We are desperate to be white & to get their approval. Those racist European colonisers left our country many years and stole our dignity. We are so insecure about who we really are because we don’t know how blessed we are. Beautiful skin that glows and doesn’t age quickly like milk, full lips and beautiful ass, unique & bold accents, beautiful and unique hair that can be worn in many kinds of hairstyles.

Low self esteem is a bitch.

• Teddy Bear January 6, 2014 at 8:52 pm

1000000000000000000000000 likes!

• AA January 6, 2014 at 9:06 pm

Nice one!

• Ada Nnewi January 7, 2014 at 10:25 am

All the Nigerians with foreign accents are equally victims of neo-colonialism – in your own words.

• Hate Bleachers January 17, 2014 at 4:24 pm

I agree with most of your post but I don’t think speaking proper English Language (English is necessary in the global world that we live in), can be considered fake accent. Just because you’re African doesn’t mean you should speak with a bad accent. Taking your God given skin and changing it to a different skin tone is absolutely disgusting and it’s time for Blacks to start taking responsibility instead of the continuous blame we place on Europeans/Whites. They’re not forcing Blacks to bleach. Our own people are doing that.

• gia January 18, 2014 at 10:38 pm

A nigerian accent is NOT a bad accent,please!
        Chimamanda adichie sounds awesome for me!

• glory January 6, 2014 at 6:25 pm

the name of this product sounds like a joke

• Shorthairdontcare January 6, 2014 at 7:46 pm

White people tan, does it mean they are not proud of their whiteness and want to be black. So why the gist that chicks that bleach are accused of wanting to be white by bleaching? It’s the quest for supposed perfection and wanting to meet up to society’s standard of what is beautiful. Let’s face it most of us chicks have been ‘discriminated’ or passed over for our ‘light skinned’ friend on nights out. I’m a choc skinned sister with natural hair and I have repeatedly been given the once over many times by guys when I’m with my lighter skinned friends and then the decide to settle for (as per chase) them. I really don’t mind as any man who’d pick another chick over me just because of my skin colour isn’t worth having. I’m not advocating bleaching but I can imagine why some chicks would want to bleach. The men don’t make it any easier. As for dark knuckles read this futurederm.com/2012/04/18/dark-knuckles-causes-and-fixes/ dark knuckles doesn’t always mean bleaching….. Let’s get educated people

• laureen January 6, 2014 at 8:43 pm

Yes I dark agree with you, dark knuckles don’t always mean bleaching cos I have friends with dark knuckles who use all things natural, in fact they don’t care what they rub on their skin whether palm kernel oil, coconut oil or vase line, they just rub and move.
      but this whitenicious matter tire me sha o, I think if it’s natural dark knuckles, no matter what you rub it won’t disappear unless you want to bleach it and then it will look even more horrible than before.

• AA January 6, 2014 at 9:09 pm

Don’t get it twisted at all. White people tan to enhance their Aryan features, such as blue eyes and blond hair, black people bleach to ERASE their negroid features. You know better than to make such an argument. Come on na, you’re to smart for that.

• Leah January 6, 2014 at 9:20 pm

Honey news flash! Those men are passing you up not because they way you look, but how desperate, insecure and down right tacky you are. Just reading commnet says it all. It all about “man” man this, man that, man, man, man. You students of Toke school of how to change your looks and everything you are to fake it for a man seriously need to start working on your inner selves.

• Toks January 6, 2014 at 11:19 pm

Em, white people tan and it is NOT permanent. Tans do not last. As for this bleaching nonsense once you get rid of all your colour there is no getting it back!

• ccc January 6, 2014 at 11:51 pm

Note that tanning, like bleaching, can also lead to cancer…

• Omo Ghana January 7, 2014 at 2:18 am

Does the assumption that a guy prefers your friend to you simply because of your skin colour is crazy!!! From this angle, the problem might just be you! Don’t blame your skin colour o please!! Millions have managed fine with beautiful chocolate skin…:)

• Shorthairdontcare January 7, 2014 at 10:22 am

I can assure you all thats there’s nothing wrong with my sense of self-worth so no need for the insults. I’m merely talking about reality from my own window, if you don’t agree with it fine make constructive criticism. Better a bleacher than a woman who would pull a fellow woman down for expressing her opinion. From some of the replies to my comment, I can actually feel the green hate oozing from some of you. Like someone said tanning causes cancer just as well as bleaching, some people turn their noses up at girls with relaxed hair and accuse them of trying to be European. Most of us have relaxed our hair at some point in time so does that mean we all were/are unsatisfied with our lovely ‘negroid’ hair and wanted to look caucasian? Ladies use your common sense and leave your sentiments aside if you think bleaching is just about wanting to look white because one is not satisfied with being black then stop dressing like European women and throw those weaves aside and embrace your natural hair. Yeah I’m sure there are people out there who want or wish they were white but I will put it down to the quest for what society terms as perfect that makes some chicks bleach, it’s a slave mentality as someone rightly said. Most things have a root cause, I talk about men ‘cos most of these ladies I’m sure feel they want to appeal more to the opposite sex by bleaching. I’m relating my own experiences with men who place value on only outward appearances to buttress my point. Gosh so much hate here and the year is only 7 days in? You talk about white people tanning only to enhance their caucasian features? So what are the bleachers doing? hiding their negroid features? While I don’t really care who bleaches or not as they do not put food on my table I still don’t think some insults and comments are necessary. It’s all down to demand and supply, if the menfolk/society stop idolizing lighter skinned women and embrace we black sisters as we are irrespective of skin tone then we would see a drastic drop in bleaching.

• oj January 7, 2014 at 9:35 pm

i agree with you. sorry, people who dont agree with her, but it’s a fact that some guys (i want to be nice and not say most guys) prefer lighter skinned girls. let’s be sincere, the first thing guys notice is looks, and most light skinned persons are attractive. (i’m not saying that dark skinned ladies are not.. i am dark skinned, i dont think i’m ugly and i have beautiful friends who are dark skinned.) I dont support bleaching, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. my 2 kobo.

• Mizz Concerned. January 6, 2014 at 8:26 pm

OMG this is so ridiculous. It is just beyond me why media outlets write stories about this girl. I just visited the web site to see if perhaps she put money into the design and functionality. Nope! It is very poorly designed and appears as though she did it herself. the photos are just straight up tacky. She is just seeking for attention. Go to your Cameroun blogs and leave Nigerian blogs alone. And Bella Naija please stop lowering your standards by uploading this type of rubbish story. The more you upload stories about this girl, the more you tarnish your reputation as a reputable online Nigerian entertaintment outlet. Leave this type of foolish stories for IKEJI.

• Nok10 January 6, 2014 at 8:31 pm

I’m totally dissapointed in BN – thought you guys had ethics, and integrity. The advertisement payment must have been too high to turn down:(

• BellaNaija.com
      BellaNaija.com January 6, 2014 at 8:36 pm

Hi @nok10, It’s not an advert. We didnt get paid to feature this. Dencia is a celeb. She introduced a new product. Whether we agree or not, it is a newsworthy story. Ignoring it will not help change the fact that bleaching is a major trend in Nigeria and other African countries. We love the debate it creates! BN readers are educated and opinionated, it’s great to read your various viewpoints and feedback. Hopefully it helps educate others as well.
      No vex :)

• AA January 6, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Smart chick!

• Shallie's Purple Beehive January 6, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Bella dont mind them the whole stock of products has sold out in just one day! Na spirits order all the cream from Dencia abi no be human beings like some of you even commenting here..

• For Real BellaNaija? January 6, 2014 at 10:29 pm

I don’t normally comment but this so-called article really irritated and disappointed me. What kind of feature is this? There is no story what so ever except the announcement that this Dencia person has a bleaching product that we can purchase at the website and/or phone number YOU have listed. Talk about promoting nonsense. Are you our last hope against the bombardment of impossible Caucasian beauty standards? No, you guys are not. BUT (and it is a big one) whether consciously or not you have built up a brand that focuses on (at least to me)touching love stories/weddings, great African fashion and style, entrepreneurship, the entertainment industries, strong women, inspiration, career advice etc…basically positive stuff sprinkled with light celebrity gossip. If it was a feature you would have had some kind of slant. It looks flat out like this is an advertisement. Saying that she is a celeb and that ignoring her ridiculous product won’t stop the unhealthy practice of skin-bleaching is a cop-out. So what were your intentions with this post? To test how people feel about a ‘celebrity’, who looks suspiciously like Michael Jackson, who is selling a bleaching cream? Really? If you wanted to create a debate about standards of beauty say so. Otherwise it looks like you are complicit, or don’t have a problem with this nonsense. Maybe you didn’t realise it until now but what you post matters-and tells your audience who you want us to think you are, and who you think WE are.

• Nok10 January 6, 2014 at 10:34 pm

Thanks Bella Naija for the clarification. My faith in you has been restored:)

• Ada Nnewi January 7, 2014 at 10:35 am

Bella never fails to impress me with her answers to “cud-chewing females”!!!

• Omalicha January 7, 2014 at 11:12 pm

To get any of the products please visit http://www.whitenicious.com | Email info@whitenicious.com | Call 1 (855) 881-5995 to place your orders.

Dude why would u post all the deets for purchasing if u were not advertising? I would believe this blatant lie if u posted the poster with no details, but posting the details on how to purchase under the product means u are endorsing it and that u were paid. Kpom kwem.

• Memiee January 6, 2014 at 9:47 pm

Lmao… A very skillful reply. “Workmanlike”

• Divalicious January 6, 2014 at 10:10 pm

This is just the height of bleaching no need to sugarcoat it

• fairygodsister January 6, 2014 at 10:53 pm

Anyone noticed the pornstar sounding name of this product? As for BN advertising it under the toga of ‘celeb news’… whatever helps you guys sleep at night.

• 2014 January 6, 2014 at 11:06 pm

BN your standard is sooooo low, I need a shovel!!! Can’t believe u lot featured this!!!!!!

• Ada Nnewi January 7, 2014 at 10:38 am

Mrs standards please take several seats at National Theatre WITH YOUR UNNECESSARY DRAMA!!!!!!mmsscchheeww!!!!

• omo January 6, 2014 at 11:15 pm

Ghen, Ghen “Whitenicious” . WHITENICIOUS??? … ok o!

• Toks January 6, 2014 at 11:20 pm

• damepenelope January 6, 2014 at 11:28 pm

hmmnn

• Amh January 7, 2014 at 12:18 am

@doc deola go take a hike. You are silly with your silly comments from your comment I believe you live abroad . Come down your high horse, brainwashed oyinbo mentality what did Bella NAIA do. Pls take a hike nonsense talk. We’re you forced to buy.? Pls do t bring useless blame everyone white culture on us. Nonsense. If you want to buy buy if not gerout. Bella sins is a blog.

• Amh January 7, 2014 at 12:30 am

I love you bells sins. You have not fond anything wrong. You are blog. If they don’t like it they should to go other blogs, period. Can bet all the commenters have Brazilian weaves and stuffs. You need to keep up the good work Bella. You were the first blog. Linda has taken over you need to overhaul please and move with time. Your readers are reducing drastically. Keep up the good work.

• Exactly January 7, 2014 at 6:25 am

Where do you get your stats from though?

Nigerians…smh. Always bsing

• pynk January 7, 2014 at 12:32 am

Rubbish and more rubbish

• DontBeAnHypocrite January 7, 2014 at 1:11 am

Lmao! trust Nigerians to start colonialism and slave trade lectures when the issue of skin lightening comes up. And its the critics that use these products the most. LOL I can’t deal. btw good job on all your posts BellaNaija.

• Funtizzy January 7, 2014 at 4:10 am

It isn’t a bleaching cream. It sounds like 1

• lizzie January 7, 2014 at 7:40 am

gosh!

• JYDE January 7, 2014 at 1:28 pm

Does this cream work on DOGS? My guard dogs got crusty elbows and is looking kinda unhappy.

• oj January 7, 2014 at 9:39 pm

the pics are disgusting. no offense.

• Omalicha January 7, 2014 at 11:07 pm

BN abeg u were paid for this! sdk and lib also advertised this mess, but only sdk was bold enough to post it as an advert. Since when do y’all start giiving adverts for free? With the website and phone number to purchase with and everything. Some of us are not gullible like some here biko. Tufiakwa for the way ur team is trying to pretenciously twist this to be “celeb news”. Kai.

If u like dont post this ….people with brain will figure it out.

• Banti January 15, 2014 at 8:34 am

hi

• Ms. Vee January 15, 2014 at 8:13 pm

Pure foolishness! Sorry but i can’t take no Nicki Minaj corpse looking chick seriously. BN you fail with this one.

• How dare you? January 16, 2014 at 6:49 pm

As a Nigerian, I am absolutely beyond furious that bella naija, a Nigerian website, targeted towards uplifting the Nigerian woman would even promote our speak of such a horrific product. If the name Whitenicious wasn’t enough to give me nightmares, how, how can BN justify promoting a product that kills the skins of black women and causes skin cancer. I cannot even count how many times I grew up seeing women with hands that were a different color from their faces, and blotchy, spotty skin, rotting and decaying. What does skin bleaching do? IT GIVES YOU CANCER. SKIN CANCER. The very thing black skin is supposed to protect against. BN, I am very ashamed and disgusted that you would perpetuate such harmful stereotypes when us black women already struggle for love and acceptance in societies that prefer lighter skin. If this disgusting and despicable ad in not address in a few days, I will never ever come back to this site again. Useless rubbish.

• She looks hideous! January 17, 2014 at 6:34 am

What in the blue hell is going on with black women in Africa? The Motherland? Not anymore since black women there have really gone mad. All this stuff comes from these stupid rappers and American black women believe it or not. Why? Because ALOT of the people in other countries/continents get their inspiration from black American music AND movies. Black Americans are messed up too. Just look at black women and blonde hair. That ish is soooo freaken tired. Stop walking around looking like someone you’re NOT. THEY ARE LAUGHING AT YOU AND YOU DON”T EVEN KNOW IT!!!!! SMDH.

• She looks hideous! January 17, 2014 at 6:41 am

God looks down on this and shakes his head because if you don’t love the skin he gave you then you don’t love him. This stupid women ( and so many others) are saying god made a mistake when he made them. SMH. He also said, MY PEOPLE SUFFER BECAUSE THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE and that is EXACTLY what’s going on in black America AND Africa. You prove white folks right about you people. Wake the F*k UP!!!!!

• Nadz January 20, 2014 at 8:08 pm

the hair in that second pic -______-

• Jules January 29, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Hmmmmm….the rate at which these creams are flooding the market is amazing! It’s like the producers realised “GOSH! I’m gonna die, but I must take a lot of DUMBOS with me! Oh well, to each his own! Whatever works for you! Dencia has a BANGING body tho! No homo!!!

• Sandra Stegmayer February 5, 2014 at 2:06 am

This is expensive !!!

• mena March 12, 2014 at 8:11 am

BN is more interested aboutthe oprah show nt d cream……. Buisness. is buisnes

• Bukky March 12, 2014 at 10:59 am

If you value your skin, don’t buy this! What are the active ingredients??? They said Vit C and E, but what else??? Be wise folks. No use your money find wahala o. Talking from experience

• Empress Toyin March 22, 2014 at 12:05 pm

Yet another victim of self hate that doesn’t appreciate her natural skin colour. Thank goodness for Sisters like Lupita Nyong’o and Alek Wek that are flying the flag for black women who are happy with the skin that their in. When will people soon learn that White and Bright is not always right!